剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
你做到了,伙计,飞得不错
You did it, buddy. Nice flying.
噢,你一定是累了吧
Oh! You must be tired.
没啊,我一点也不累,准备好了,一会就去撂倒几个御火师
No, I'm good. Refreshed and ready to fight some firebenders.
我是在和阿柏说话呢~
I was talking to Appa.
谁说我是在和你说话呢,我正和模模聊呢
Well, I was talking to Momo.
咋都没见到警卫呢?
I don't see any guards.
肯定在
The Fire Nation
降世神通罗库死后
must have abandoned the temple
这里就荒废了
when Avatar Roku died.
太阳就快落山了,我们得快点了
It's almost sundown. We'd better hurry.
等等,我想我听到了点动静
Wait. I think I heard something.
我们是火烈侍者,负责看守降世神通的大殿
We are the fire sages, guardians of the temple of the Avatar.
太好了,我就是降世神通
Great. I am the Avatar.
这个我们知道
We know.
我来拖住他们,快跑!
I'll hold them off. Run!
如果降世神通和罗库接触到了
If the Avatar contacts Roku,
不知他会强大到什么程度
there's no telling how powerful the boy will become.
分头找,抓住他!
Split up and find him.
跟我来!
Follow me!
你知道要往哪跑吗?
Do you know where you're going?
不知道
Nope.
此路不通
Wrong way!
给我回来!
Come back!
我不想和你交手,我是朋友,不是敌人
I don't want to fight you. I am a friend.
御火师可不是我们的朋友
Firebenders aren't our friends.
降世神通,我知道你此行的目的
I know why you're here, Avatar.
真的吗?
You do?
没错,你想和降世神通罗库谈谈
Yes. You wish to speak to Avatar Roku.
我可以带你去找他
I can take you to him.
怎么去?
How?
这边走
This way.
找到他
Find him!
时间不多了,咱们快走
Time is running out! Quickly!
他想干什么?
What's he up to, uncle?
为什么赵不抓我?
Why didn't Commander Zhao arrest me?
因为他想跟踪你
Because he wants to follow you.
他知道你会
He knows you'll lead him
引领他
to the prize you're both after--
找到降世神通的
The Avatar.
我不会这么轻易
If Zhao wants to follow our trail of smoke,
就让赵的小算盘得逞的
then that's exactly what I'll let him do.
罗库大♥师♥曾视火烈寺如自己的家一样
Avatar Roku once called this temple his home.
是他一手建立了这里的密道
He formed these secret passages out of the magma.
你见过罗库大♥师♥吗?
Did you know Avatar Roku?
没有,但是我的祖父侍奉过他
No, but my grandfather knew him.
火烈侍者代代相传
Many generations of fire sages
负责看守火烈庙
guarded this temple long before me.
我们都和这座寺院
We all have a strong spiritual connection
有着某种精神上的感应
to this place.
这就是你为什么知道我会来的原因吧
Is that how you knew I was coming?
几个星期前,有异象发生
A few weeks ago, an amazing thing occurred.
罗库大♥师♥塑像的眼睛
The statue of Avatar Roku--
开始发光
Its eyes began to glow.
和气寺中罗库的塑像的眼睛
That's when we were at the air temple.
也发光了
Avatar Roku's eyes were glowing there, too.
在那一刻,我们知道了你已经回到了这个世界
At that moment, we knew you had returned to the world.
如果这是降世神通的神庙
If this is the Avatar's temple,
为什么侍者们要来攻击我
why did the sages attack me?
说来话长啊
Things have changed.
原来侍者们
In the past, the sages were loyal
都忠于降世神通
only to the Avatar.
但是罗库死后,侍者们都期待着下个降世神通的出现
When Roku died, the sages eagerly awaited for the next Avatar to return,
但是他始终没有出现
but he never came.
他们一直在等我
They were waiting for me.
不要感到抱歉嘛,你只不过晚来了100年而已
Hey, don't feel bad. You're only 100 years late.
当火烈王发动战争的时候
They lost hope that the Avatar would ever return.
我们的梦想破灭了
When Fire Lord Sozin began the war,
我的祖父和其它侍者
my grandfather and the other sages
被迫跟随他
were forced to follow him.
我从来都不想跟随火烈王
I never wanted to serve the Fire Lord.
于是当得知你来的时候
When I learned you were coming,
我选择了背叛其它的御火师
I knew I would have to betray the other sages.
多谢你的帮忙
Thank you for helping me.
我们沿着这些楼梯就能到达中心大殿
We'll follow these stairs to the sanctuary
到了那
Once you're inside,
只要等待光照到罗库的塑像就行了
wait for the light to hit Avatar Roku's statue.
只有那时你才可以和罗库大♥师♥说话
Only then will you be able to speak with him.
不好
No!
徐,怎么了?
Shyu, what's wrong?
大殿的门被关上了
The sanctuary doors-- They're closed.
你不能像开其他门一样
Can't you just open them with firebending,
用御火术打开它吗?
like you opened that other door?
不行。降世神通也只有在全力时
No. Only a fully realized Avatar
才能打开这个大门
is powerful enough to open this door alone.
要不然只有五个御火师
Otherwise, the sages must open the doors together
同时放出火球才能把它打开
with five simultaneous fire blasts.
五个火球就行?
Five fire blasts?
我想我可以帮上忙
I think I can help you out.
皇叔,继续向北开
Uncle, keep heading north.
赵会跟着烟开的
Zhao will follow the smoke trail
我正好可以悄悄离开
while I use it as a cover.
这个小发明
This is a little trick
是从老爸那儿学来的
I picked up from my father.
用动物的皮做成的容器将油封起来
I seal the lamp oil inside an animal skin casing.
只要徐点燃浸了油的引信
Shyu lights the oil-soaked twine,
嗒哒
and ta da!
假御火术就大功告成了
Fake firebending.
索卡,还真有你的
You're really outdone yourself this time, Sokka.
没准还真能派上用场
This might actually work.
一但他们听到爆♥炸♥声,侍者们就会赶来
The sages will hear the explosion,
所以门一升起来你们就赶紧跑进去
so as soon as they go off, you rush in.
就快日落了,准备好了吗?
It's almost sunset. Are you ready?
当然!
Definitely.
呃!
Ooh!
门仍然锁着
They're still locked!
这方法没管用
It didn't work.
怎么就打不开它!
Why won't it open?!!
安昂, 别这样
Aang, stop.
我们还可以试试别的方法
There's nothing else we can do.
抱歉,拖累你们了
I'm sorry I put you through all this for nothing.
我真不明白
I don't get it.
我见过得最厉害的御火术
That blast looked as strong
也不过如此啊
as any firebending I've seen.
索卡,你真是个天才
Sokka, you're a genius!
等等,索卡怎么就变成天才了?
Wait. How is Sokka a genius?
他的装置都没管用
His plan didn't even work.
别这样嘛, 安昂, 让她夸完嘛
Come on, Aang. Let her dream.
你说得没错, 索卡的装置是没起作用
You're right. Sokka's plan didn't work,
但是看起来却是起了作用的
but it looks like it did.
看来我是落伍了
Did the definition of genius change
这一百年里“天才”可能有了新的意思了
in the last 100 years?
快来啊, 降世神通进入中♥央♥大殿了
Come quickly! The Avatar has entered the sanctuary!
他是怎么进去的?
How did he get in?
我也不知道, 但是你们看看门上的印记
I know, but look at the scorch marks,
门缝里还有黑影在动
and down there.
降世神通进去了,赶快打开大门
He's inside. Open the doors immediately
在他接触到罗库前抓住他
before he contacts Avatar Roku.
这是降世神通的狐猴
It's the Avatar's lemur.
它肯定从管子爬进去的
He must have crawled through the pipes.
我们被耍了
We've been tricked!
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表