剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
不过放心吧,大风大浪都走过来了
but when have I ever been?
索卡,他可是降世神通
He's the avatar, Sokka.
「维和」可是他的一项重要工作呢
Making peace between people is his job.
什么破工作,害得我们要步行穿过这里
His job's gonna make us cross this whole thing on foot, isn't it?
大家听好,咱们有言在先
Okay, now comes the bad news.
不许带吃的进峡谷
No food allowed in the canyon.
吃的有可能会招来危险的食肉动物
It attracts dangerous predators.
吃的都不让带,这太荒唐了
No food? This is ridiculous.
一天不吃东西饿不死人的
You babies can go a day without food.
你们是愿意挨饿啊,还是想被怪物吃掉啊
Would you rather be hungry or dead?
现在给你们10分钟
Now, we're heading down in 10 minutes.
能吃点就多吃点
All food better be in your gut,
吃不了的都扔了
or in the garbage!
在我们到达之前,阿柏会好好照顾你们的
Appa's gonna take good care of you till we get there.
伙计,那边见吧
See you on the other side, buddy.
驾,驾
Yip yip!
好功夫啊
Nice bending.
孩子,我的工作可不是就是耍耍功夫
The job's much more than bending, kid.
我还要为各位提供讲解
Folks want information.
你们一定都想知道
Many of you are probably wondering
峡谷是怎么形成的
how canyons are formed.
专家告诉我们
Experts tell us this canyon was most likely
这个峡谷极有可能是由于
carved into the ground by earth spirits,
当地的农民没有上贡适当的祭品
who were angry at local farmers
「土灵」一怒之下劈开土地形成的
for not offering them a proper sacrifice.
哈哈!可能现在土灵的气还没消呢
Ha ha! Guess the spirits are still angry.
希望你们随身都带着祭品呢
Hope you all brought sacrifices.
大家都离墙远点
Okay. Everyone stand clear of the wall.
你这是干嘛
Why did you do that?
这些人不是在躲避火宗人嘛
These people are fleeing the Fire Nation, aren't they?
我得确保没人跟踪
I've got to make sure we can't be followed.
现在安全了
We'll be safe now.
咱们得帮帮他
We've got to help him!!
啊!
Aah!
现在谁来帮帮我啊
Okay, now we've got to help me!
啊!
Aah!
哈!
Hah!
刚才那是什么啊?
What was that?
峡谷爬虫
Canyon crawler.
肯定还有很多呢
And there's sure to be more.
你的胳膊好像折了
Your arms... They're broken.
胳膊折了,就不能使御土术了
Without my arms, I got no bending.
也就是说...
In other words...
...我们被困在峡谷中了
We're trapped in this canyon.
原来让大家丢掉食物
I thought the whole point of ditching our food
就是怕招来这些峡谷爬虫啊
was so we wouldn't have to deal with things like canyon crawlers.
肯定是埋汰村人干的
It's the Zhangs.
他们带了吃的下来,连导游的话都不听
They took food down here even after the guide told them not to.
什么?
What?
饿一天对我是小菜一碟
If there's anyone who can't go without food for a day,
肯定是你们这些娇生惯养的带进来的食物
it's these pampered Gan Jins.
这下高兴了吧
I hope you're happy.
咱们都被困在峡谷里出不去了
We're stuck in this canyon with no way out.
那还不都是你们给害的
Why don't you thank yourself, food-hider?
听着,团结起来出去的唯一道路
Look, sticking together is the only way to--
我再也不想和他们一起走了
I'm not walking another step with the likes of them.
终于有一件事和你们想的一样了
Now there's something we can agree on.
有异议吗?
Any ideas?
不能用功夫了
No bending. We need to get out of this canyon.
咱们得逃出峡谷
I won't die down here.
我可不想在这儿被吃了
I won't become part of the food chain.
听到了吧,多亏了你们
See? We're going to become part of the food chain
现在咱们要死在这儿了
because of you.
你们除了会往我们脑袋上扣屎盆子,还会啥?
Sure. Unjustly blame the Zhangs, like you always do.
荣幸之至
Gladly.
够了!
Enough!
我原以为会让你们和睦共处
I thought I could help you guys get along,
现在看来是不可能了
but I guess that's not gonna happen.
我们应该分开走
We should split up--
「干净村」的走这边,「埋汰村」的走这边
Gan Jins on this side and Zhangs on that side.
咱们分两条不同的线路走
We'll travel in two separate lines.
索卡,你和「埋汰村」一起
Sokka, you go with the Zhangs,
卡塔拉,你跟「干净村」
and, Katara, you go with the Gan Jins.
好好查查看,他们为什么这么恨对方
See if you can find out why they hate each other so much.
那个,你们也不往帐篷上铺放水毡吗?
So, you guys aren't gonna put up your tarps?
放那玩意干嘛,现在可是旱季
What for? It's the dry season.
可不是呗
Exactly!
再说,可以拿毡子当毯子
Besides, we like to use the tarp as a blanket.
终于有人和我想得一样了
Finally someone gets it.
你认为真的会下雨吗?
Do you really think it'll rain?
也不是,不过小心总没坏处,不是吗?
No, but you can never be too careful, right?
卡塔拉,来吃点面包吧
Would you care for some bread, Katara?
原来带食物下来的是你们
So it was you guys who had food.
你该不会认为
Come now.
那帮小偷
Do you really think that tribe of thieves
没有偷运食物吧
isn't smuggling food?
要干看着「埋汰村」的那帮人吃东西
Why should my people go hungry
我们可不干这傻事
when the sneaky Zhangs are stuffing their faces?
既然大家都带吃的下来了,那也就无所谓了
Well, I guess it's okay if everyone's doing it.
为什么你们那们恨「埋汰村」啊?
So, why does your tribe hate the Zhangs so much?
卡塔拉,看你是个明事理的小姑娘
You seem like a smart girl, Katara.
就跟你讲讲我们的历史吧
I bet you would enjoy hearing some history.
我们的族长金维
The patriarch of our tribe, Jin Wei,
他是一名御土武士
was an earthbender warrior
肩负着重要的使命...
who was assigned an important duty:
从东大门押送
Transporting our sacred orb
我们神圣的宝球至西大门
From the great eastern gate to the great western gate.
将宝球从东运向西
Taking the orb from the east to the west
代表着太阳的升起和落下
represents the sun's rising and setting.
这是我们村子古老的救赎仪式
It was our tribe's ancient redemption ritual.
就在金维要到达东大门时
But as he approached the gate,
一个「埋汰村」的人袭击了他...
Jin Wei was attacked by one of the Zhangs--
这个奸人名叫维金
A vermin named Wei Jin
他觊觎宝球很久了
who looked at the orb with envy.
小人维金削倒了金维
That coward Wei Jin knocked Jin Wei to the ground
偷走了我们神圣的宝球
and stole our sacred orb.
这段深仇大恨我们永远也不会忘记
Our people have never forgotten.
永远也不能相信「埋汰村」的人
You can never trust a Zhang.
吃点肉吧?
Care for some meat?
可以吗?
Would I?
你一定会这么想:
I know what you must be thinking.
我们太坏了
We're horrible for endangering everybody
居然不顾他人安危而带吃的下来
by bringing food down here.
「干净村」的人一定看扁了我们
The Gan Jins think so badly of us,
一准认为我们带了吃的下来
they probably assumed we brought food in
他们肯定也会带吃的下来
and decided to bring food in themselves.
索性我们也就带了...
That's why we brought food in.
我们和「干净村」的争斗
Our conflict with the Gan Jin
100年前就开始了
goes back over 100 years.
我们的前辈维金有一天刚出村西门
Our forefather, Wei Jin, was leaving the western gate
就看到了不远处有个人影...
of our village when he saw a figure in the distance.
那个人就是「干净村」的金维
It was a man of the Gan Jin tribe, Jin Wei,
他摔倒在了路上
collapsed on the ground.
侠义的维金上前要帮助他
Noble Wei Jin stopped to help him.
金维当时正在押送一个神圣的宝球
Jin Wei was transporting a sacred orb,
那个宝球是用于他们村子救赎仪式的圣物
a very powerful relic used in his tribe's redemption ritual.
维金试图给金维疗伤
Wei Jin tried to tend to the man's wounds,
但金维坚持说护送宝球更重要
but Jin Wei insisted the orb was more important
并请求维金帮他押送宝球回村
and asked him to take it back to his tribe.
好心的维金答应帮助金维
Kind Wei Jin promised to send help for the man
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表