剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善,土强
Water, earth,
火烈,气和
fire, air...
很久以前,这四大国和谐共处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
然而火烈国发起的战争结束了和平
Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的将世神通才能结束战争
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them.
然而在大家最需要他的时候
But when the world needed him most,
他却消失了
he vanished.
100年后,我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通
A hundred years passed, and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar,
他是个御气师,名叫安昂
an airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills are great,
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
第一卷 水 第四回 虚子武士
要是没有降世神通的消息
The only reason you should be interrupting me
就别来烦我
is if you have news about the Avatar.
祖寇殿下, 消息倒是有
Well, there is news, Prince Zuko,
但是估计您不太想听
but you might not like it.
你听了可别沮丧
Don't get too upset.
皇叔,你曾经教导我作为一个优秀的领袖
Uncle, you taught me that keeping a level head
要有宽广的心胸
is a sign of a great leader.
放心,现在不管您说什么,我都能接受
Now, whatever you have to say, I'm sure I can take it.
那么,好吧,这个...
Ok, then.
我们还不知道他在哪
We have no idea where he is.
什么?!
What?
你真应该把窗户打开,让这里通通风
You really should open a window in here.
把地图给我
Give me the map!
已经对降世神通去过的地方进行了盘查
There have been multiple sightings of the Avatar,
但是我们发现完全没可能对神通进行跟踪
but he is impossible to track down.
皇叔,我该怎么找到他呢
How am I going to find him, Uncle?
他的行踪完全没有规律可循
He is clearly a master of evasive maneuvering.
你都不知道我们该去哪吧,我没说错吧?
You have no idea where you're going, do you?
我知道咱们的目的地在水上
Well, I know it's near water.
我想我们马上就到了
I guess we're getting close, then.
模模, 把弹球给我
Momo, marbles, please.
嘿, 卡塔拉, 瞧瞧这个御气小戏法
Hey, Katara, check out this airbending trick.
不错啊, 安昂
That's great, Aang.
你连看都没看
You didn't even look.
是不错啊
That's great.
我现在啥也没做啊
But I'm not doing it now.
哎,你就别烦她了
Stop bugging her, airhead.
女孩在缝纫的时候不喜欢被打搅
You need to give girls space when they do their sewing.
为啥当女孩就得缝纫?
What does me being a girl have to do with sewing?
很简单啊
Simple.
女孩比男孩缝裤子要缝得好
Girls are better at fixing pants than guys,
男孩就比较擅长打猎、打仗啊之类的
and guys are better at hunting and fighting and stuff like that.
这是起码的常识嘛
It's just the natural order of things.
我已经缝完你的裤子了
All done with your pants,
看看吧,缝得可好了呢
and look what a great job I did.
不要吧,我刚才是开玩笑的
Wait! I was just kidding!
卡塔拉,你总不能让我这样穿出去吧
I can't wear these! Katara, please!
别担心,索卡
Relax, Sokka.
咱们去的地方不用穿裤子
Where we're going, you won't need any pants.
我们昨天刚刚修整完
We just made a pit stop yesterday.
今天应该多飞点好赶赶路
Shouldn't we get a little more flying done before we camp out?
他说得对,在这样下去
He's right. At this rate,
春天也到不了北极
we won't get to the North Pole until spring.
但是,阿柏已经累了
But Appa's tired already,
对吧,伙计
aren't you, boy?
我是说,你累了吧, 伙计?
I said, "Aren't you, boy?"
是啊,还真有说服力啊
Yeah, that was real convincing.
没想到要和一个10吨♥的怪兽讨价还价
Still, hard to argue with a 10-ton magical monster.
看呐!
Look!
我们来这儿就是为了这些「象鱼」
That's why we're here... Elephant koi,
卡塔拉
and I'm going to ride it.
让你看看我是怎么骑象鱼的
Katara, you've got to watch me.
好冷啊!!!
Cold!
(他是秀逗了吧)
喔!
Woo!
耶!
Yeah!
喔吼!
Woo-hoo!
看安昂骑得很棒呢!
He looks pretty good out there.
瞎掰呢吧,鱼游得好看跟他有什么关系
Are you kidding? The fish is doing all the work.
嘿, 阿柏
No, Appa!
那东西不能吃
Don't eat that!
真扫兴
Aw, man.
水里面好像有什么东西
There's something in the water!
咋了?
What's wrong?
安昂有麻烦了
Aang's in trouble.
-安昂! -快回来!
-Aang! -Get out of there!
-快跑 -快回来,安昂
-Get back here, Aang! -Come in!
啊
Aah!
那是啥东西?
What was that thing?
我也不知道
I don't know.
别管那鬼东西是啥
Well, let's not stick around to find out.
赶紧赶路吧
Time to hit the road.
...或者继续待一会儿
Or we could stay a while.
你们三个赶紧说明来历
You three have some explaining to do.
要是你们不老实
And if you don't answer all our questions,
就把你们扔到水里去喂鳗鱼
we're throwing you back in the water with the unagi.
懦夫,有种就让老子看看你们是谁
Show yourselves, cowards!
你们是谁,伏击我们的男人们在哪?
Who are you? Where are the men who ambushed us?
没有男人伏击你们,是我们做的
There were no men. We ambushed you.
现在老实说,你们是谁,来这干嘛?
Now tell us, who are you and what are you doing here?
等等
Wait a second.
我们不可能中了一群小姑娘的道儿
There's no way a bunch of girls took us down.
一群「小姑娘」?
A bunch of girls?
看来今晚鳗鱼有的吃了
The unagi's going to eat well tonight.
等等,别伤害他
No, don't hurt him! He didn't mean it!
我哥哥有时候容易犯浑
My brother's just an idiot sometimes.
对不起,是我的不是
It's my fault.
我们不该来这
I'm sorry we came here.
我只想骑骑「象鱼」
I wanted to ride the elephant koi.
我们怎么知道你们不是火国奸细
How do we know you're not Fire Nation spies?
虚子岛一直得以远离战争
Kyoshi stayed out of the war so far
我们可不想卷进去
and we intend to keep it that way.
这个岛叫虚子岛?
This island is named for Kyoshi?
我认识虚子
I know Kyoshi.
哈
Ha!
尽说笑,你咋能认识她
How could you possibly know her?
神通虚子出生于400年前
Avatar Kyoshi was born here 400 years ago.
她都去世了几百年了
She's been dead for centuries.
我认识她,因为我就是降世神通
I know her because I'm the Avatar.
那不可能
That's impossible.
最后一任降世神通是个御气师,100年前他就消失了
The last Avatar was an airbender who disappeared 100 years ago.
你说的就是我喽
That's me.
把这帮人给我扔进水里喂鳗鱼
Throw the impostor to the unagi.
安昂,亮两招御气术啊!
Aang, do some airbending.
-哇 -太神奇了
- Wow. - That's amazing.
是真的啊
It's true.
你就是降世神通
You are the Avatar.
现在,再让你们瞧瞧这个
Now, check this out.
你听说了吗
Did you hear the news?
降世神通来虚子岛了 -啊?
-The Avatar's on Kyoshi.-HUH?
(于是一传十,十传百,终于成为了全球皆知的秘密)
降世神通在虚子岛上?
The Avatar's on Kyoshi island?
皇叔,准备好战船
Uncle, ready the rhinos.
这回不会再让他跑了
He's not getting away from me this time.
这鱼你不吃了吧?
Are you going to finish that?
我一会儿会解决掉它的
I was going to save it for later!
好了
All right!
开始吃早餐了
Dessert for breakfast!
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表