剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善
Water...
土强
Earth...
火烈
Fire...
气和
Air.
很久以前,这四大国和谐共处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,火烈国发起的战争结束了和平
Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements,
才能结束战争
could stop them.
然而在大家最需要他的时候
But when the world needed him most,
他却消失了
he vanished.
100年后
100 years passed,
我和哥哥发现了新的降世神通
and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar--
他是个御气师,名叫安昂
An airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills are great,
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
喔!
Oof!
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
第一卷 水 第九回 御水天书
你就不能消停会儿吗?
Would you sit down?!
要是我们颠簸下,你就该坠亡了
If we hit a bump, you'll go flying off!
没事瞎愁什么呀?
What's bugging you anyway?
罗库大♥师♥说
It's what Avatar Roku said.
我得在下个夏末前
I'm supposed to master all four elements
掌握四种元素
before that comet arrives.
让我算算
Well, let's see.
你花了112年
You pretty much mastered airbending,
终于精通了御气术
and that only took you 112 years.
你在下个夏末掌握其他3个
I'm sure you can master
一定不成问题
three more elements by next summer.
我连御水术还没学会呢
I haven't even started waterbending,
到北极也还得几个星期
and we're still weeks away from the North Pole.
我该咋办啊?
What am I gonna do?!
别紧张
Calm down.
一切都会顺利的
It's gonna be ok.
不嫌弃的话
If you want,
我可以教你几招
I can try and teach you
我会的招式
some of the stuff I know.
真的吗?
You'd do that?
我们先得找个
We'll need to find
有水的地方来练功
a good source of water first.
没准老天开眼,还奖励个桨让你玩水呢
Maybe we can find a puddle for you to splash in.
老天还真给面子
Nice puddle.
耶
Yeah!
伙计,别不等我自己玩儿啊
Don't start without me, boy!
别忘了我们此行的目的
Remember the reason we're here.
抱歉
Right.
是时候该练习御水术了
Time to practice waterbending.
那我该干点什么呢?
Great. So, what am I supposed to do?
你可以帮忙给阿柏
You could clean the gunk
做做足底保健
out of Appa's toes.
什么?你们可以在水里嬉戏
So, while you guys are playing in the water,
我却要辛辛苦苦
I'm supposed to be hard at work
给野牛挖脚泥?
picking mud out of a giant bison's feet?
里面的小虫子也别放过啊
Mud and bugs.
好啦
Ok.
哇!哇!
Whoa! Whoa!
喔!
Oof!
是谁在改变我们的航线
Someone's changing our course.
想造♥反♥啊
What's the meaning of this mutiny?
谁让你更改航线的
No one told you to change course.
是我让他做的
Actually, someone did.
祖寇殿下
I assure you,
现在有件
it is a matter of utmost importance,
十万火急的事要做
Prince Zuko.
是和降世神通有关吗?
Is it something to do with the Avatar?
比那还要重要
Even more urgent.
好像...
It seems I--
好像我弄丢了我的莲花棋子
I've lost my lotus tile.
「莲花棋子」?啥东西?
Lotus tile?
它是牌手棋游戏中重要的一颗棋子
For my pai sho game.
很多人认为「莲花棋子」
Most people think the lotus tile
无足轻重
insignificant.
其实只要适当的运用战略
But it is essential for the unusual strategy
小兵也能立大功
that I employ.
你就为了个「莲花棋子」更改了我们的航线?
You've changed our course for a stupid lotus tile?
看来你和其它人一样
See, you, like most people,
低估了它的价值
underestimate its value.
就给我十分钟
Just give me 10 minutes to check the merchants
去港口的商店里转转
at this port of call.
希望他们那里有现货
Hopefully, they'll have the lotus tile in stock
没有它可让我怎么活啊
and I can get on with my life.
我真幸运有这么一个善解人意的侄子
I'm lucky to have such an understanding nephew.
你可别太得意了
Yeah, don't get too happy.
一会换过来你给我服务
You've got to do me next.
首先教给你一个基础动作
This is a pretty basic move,
不过我可是花了几个月才学会的
but it still took me months to perfect.
所以如果做不好的话
So, don't be frustrated
也不要太灰心
if you don't get it right away.
像我这样「一推一拉」
Just push and pull the water like this.
这个招式的关键是腕部动作要到位
The key is getting the wrist movement right.
你说是像这样吗?
Like this?
差不多就是这样
That's almost right.
如果你继续练习的话
If you keep practicing,
我相信你...一定...
I'm sure eventually--
看哪,这招我学会了
Hey, I'm bending it already!
哇,真没想到你这么快就学会了
Wow! I can't believe you got that so quickly.
我可是学了足足有2个月
It took me two months to learn that move.
你可是
Well, you had to figure it out
自己钻研的
all on your own.
而我却有个好老师教我,当然不一样了
I'm lucky enough to have a great teacher.
谢啦
Thanks.
那我们下面该学习什么了?
So, what's next?
下面学点难点的
This is a more difficult move.
我叫它「行云流水」
I call it streaming the water.
这招没有看起来那么简单
It's harder than it looks,
所以不要因为做不好就太...失望
so don't be disappointed if...
这个,不错
Nice work.
不过那个举水过顶的动作有点多余
Though the over-the-head flair was unnecessary.
知道了
Sorry.
不过别停下来啊
Well, don't stop now.
再教我点别的
Keep 'em coming.
还有一招
Well, I kind of know this one other move,
这招很难
But it's pretty hard.
我还没有完全精通它
I haven't even totally figured it out yet.
这招是要使水形成滔天大浪,我叫它「排山倒海」
The idea is to create a big, powerful wave.
你是说像这样吗?
So, like this?
安昂??
Aang!
我想这招我也学会了,呵呵
Looks like I got the hang of that move.
再教我点别的吧
What else you got?
今天的训练到此结束
That's enough practicing for today.
得瑟吧
Yeah, I'll say!
把咱们的口粮
You just practiced our supplies
都冲走了
Down the river.
抱歉了
Sorry.
没事
I'm sure we can find some way
肯定还能找到其它吃的
to replace all this stuff.
你只会御气术的时候
My life was hard enough
就已经让人头疼了
when you were just an airbender.
快放我下来啊!
Please, put me down!
想知道这袋子里装的是什么吗?
See the wonder in this bag!
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表