剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
怎么了?
What's the problem?
没事,没事
Nothing.
事实上,是有点问题
Actually, there is a bit of a problem.
我的老关节又酸又疼
My old joints are feeling sore and achy,
这些又镣铐太松了
and these shackles are too loose.
太松了?
Too loose?
没错啊,它们太松了
That's right. The cuffs are loose,
丁呤当啷的,把我的手腕都磨疼了
and they jangle around and bump my wrists.
你行行好吧,把手铐紧紧
It would help me if you would tighten them
好让我舒服舒服
so they wouldn't shake around so much.
那好吧
Very well.
士官,把犯人的镣铐紧紧!
Corporal, tighten the prisoner's handcuffs.
啊
Aah!
啊,你想干嘛?
Hey! What are you doing?!
啊!!
Aah!
我还是不明白
I don't understand.
这只是个雕塑,怎样才能和他交谈?
This is just a statue of Roku.
这个就是罗库要和我说的吗?
Is that what Roku wants to talk to me about?
一个彗星?
A comet?
我啥时候才能和他谈谈?
When can I talk to him?
这就像个日历一样啊
It's a calendar,
当冬至那天,当光照耀到雕像的时候
and the light will reach Roku on the solstice.
我就能和罗库谈话了吗?
So that's when I'll be able to speak to Roku?
但是我没有时间了
But I can't wait that long.
我现在就要救出索卡
I need to save Sokka now!
啊!
Hyah!
队长,他真是个危险人物
He is too dangerous, captain.
我们无法把他带到首都去
We can't just carry him to the capital.
我们现在得想想办法
We have to do something now.
我同意
I agree.
现在必须把他
He must be dealt with immediately
尽快解决掉
and severely.
呸!
Ptoh!
没用的, 阿柏,哪也看不到他们
It's no use, Appa. I don't see them anywhere.
我们最好回村子里去等他们
Our best hope is to go back to the village and wait.
终于找到你了,降世神通
The Avatar.
哇哦
Whoa.
呃!
Aah!
太好了,你回来了
You're back!
索卡在哪儿啊?
Where's Sokka?
我也不知道.
I'm not sure.
这双手太危险,必须把他们碾碎
These dangerous hands must be crushed.
呵!
Hyah!
招式很靓嘛,祖寇殿下
Excellent form, Prince Zuko.
哪里哪里,都是您教得好
You taught me well.
投降吧
Surrender yourselves.
现在是5比2
It's five against two.
你们人数太少了
You're clearly outnumbered.
啊,说的倒是没错
That's true,
但是你们根本就不是我们的对手
but you are clearly outmatched.
啊
Hy...!
哈!呀!
Hyah! Yah!
哈!呀!
Hyah! Yah!
呀
Hyah!
呀
Yah!
皇叔,现在你可以把衣服穿上了吧
Now, would you please put on some clothes?
啊
Aah!
安昂,你愣着干嘛
Aang! What are you doing?!
快跑啊
Run!
原来你是森林之魂啊
You're the spirit of this forest.
我了解你的感受
Now I understand.
你的家园被烧光了
You're upset and angry
你很绝望又很生气
because your home was burned down.
当我看到森林被烧毁时
When I saw the forest had burned,
我也很沮丧
I was sad and upset,
但是我的朋友给了我希望
but my friend gave me hope
她说终有一天森林会长回来的
that the forest would grow back.
索卡
Sokka!
发生啥事了
What happened?
你被困在灵界整整24个小时了
You were trapped in the spirit world for 24 hours.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
我得赶紧去上厕所,憋死我了
Like I seriously need to use the bathroom.
感谢你呀,降世神通
Thank you, Avatar.
我们真不知道该
If only there were a way
怎样报答您的恩情
to repay you for what you've done.
那就给我们点干粮和盘缠吧
You could give us some supplies and some money.
-索卡? -咋了
-Sokka. -What?
我们是需要这些嘛
We need stuff.
能为你们的旅程帮忙是我们的荣幸
It would be an honor to help you prepare for your journey.
安昂,我真为你感到自豪
I'm so proud of you, Aang.
你全靠自己想出了解决的办法
You figured out what to do all on your own.
事实上,是有人帮了我
Actually, I did have a little help.
还有就是...
And there's something else.
什么事?
What is it?
我得和罗库谈谈
I need to talk to Roku,
我想我找到了
and I think I found a way
和他的魂魄交谈的方法
to contact his spirit.
-太棒了 -够恐怖的,不过也挺酷的
-That's great. -Creepy, but great.
在新月岛上有座寺院
There's a temple on a crescent-shaped island,
如果我能在冬至日到达那里
and if I go there on the solstice,
我就能和他谈话了
I'll be able to speak with him.
但是明天就是冬至了
But the solstice is tomorrow.
不过还有一个问题
Yeah, and there's one more problem.
那座岛在火国境内
The island is in the Fire Nation.
-=未完待续=-
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表