剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
来载你回家
and give you a ride home?
在你冻死前应该是没啥希望的
You know, before you freeze to death.
好吧,这是你们第一次飞行吧,抓紧了
Okay! First-time flyers, hold on tight.
阿柏,起飞了,驾,驾
Appa, yip yip!
阿柏,加油啊,驾,驾
Come on, Appa, yip yip.
喔,这还真是「惊人」啊
Wow, that was truly amazing.
阿柏只是累了
Appa's just tired.
等他休息之后,你就看到他「天空之王」的本色了
A little rest and he'll be soaring through the sky. You'll see.
你为啥那样冲我笑?
Why are you smiling at me like that?
哦,我笑了?
Oh, I was smiling?
我得睡了
I'm going to bed now.
人得知道休息
Yep. A man needs his rest.
祖寇殿下,你该睡觉了
Prince Zuko, you need some sleep.
即使你是对的
Even if you're right,
降世神通还活着,你也不会找到他的
and the Avatar is alive, you won't find him.
你父皇,先皇,及先皇的父皇都没能找到他
Your father, grandfather, and great-grandfather all tried and failed.
那是因为我的荣耀取决于抓住神通
Because their honor didn't hinge on the Avatar's capture.
而他们的不是
Mine does.
这个懦夫100多年的躲藏生涯,是时候结束了
This coward's hundred years in hiding are over.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,你在想什么?
Hey. What are you thinking about?
我是在想
I guess I was wondering.
既然你是个御气师
Your being an airbender and all...
你应该知道降世神通发生了什么
If you had any idea what happened to the Avatar.
嗯,我不知道他
Er, no. I didn't know him.
我是说,人们都知道他
I mean, I knew people that knew him.
但我不知道他怎样了,抱歉
But I didn't. Sorry.
我只是好奇而已
Okay. Just curious.
-晚安 -做个好梦
-Good night. -Sleep tight.
安昂,安昂, 快醒醒
Aang. Aang, wake up!
没事的,我们到村里了
It's okay. We're in the village now.
过来见见我们的族人
Come on, get ready.
大家都想见见你
Everyone's waiting to meet you.
安昂,这是我们族人
Aang, this is the entire village.
大家,这是安昂
Entire village, Aang.
嗯,他们为啥那么看我?
Er, why are they all looking at me like that?
不是我身上有阿柏的鼻涕吧?
Did Appa sneeze on me?
我们已经100多年没见到御气师了
Well, no one has seen an airbender in a hundred years.
在我的孙子孙女找到你之前
We thought they were extinct.
我们都认为你们族人已经灭绝了
Until my granddaughter and grandson found you.
灭绝了?
Extinct?
安昂,这是我的外婆
Aang, this is my grandmother.
叫我姥姥
Call me Gran Gran.
这是啥?武器吗?
What is this, a weapon?
这玩艺能戳坏啥?
You can't stab anything with this.
这不是戳东西用的,是用来辅助御气术的
It's not for stabbing. It's for airbending.
是魔法啊,再做一遍吧
Magic trick, do it again!
这不是魔术,这叫御气术
Not magic, airbending.
它可以帮助我控制我周围的气流,帮助我飞行
It lets me control the air currents around my glider and fly.
瞎掰
You know, last time I checked,
人可不能飞
humans can't fly.
不信你就看看
Check again!
他在飞啊!
Wow, he's flying.
太神奇了
He's amazing!
天哪!
Unh!
我的瞭望塔
My watchtower.
刚才真是太棒了
That was amazing.
太好了
Great.
你是御气师,卡塔拉是御水师
You're an airbender, Katara's a waterbender.
你们这下可以成天凑在一起玩过家家了
Together you can just waste time all day long.
你是御水师?
You're a waterbender!
算是吧,不过还不合格
Well, sort of. Not yet.
好了,别玩了
All right. No more playing.
卡塔拉,你还有家务要做
Come on, Katara. You have chores.
姥姥
I told you. He's the real thing, Gran Gran.
我终于找到了个御术师来教我了
I finally found a bender to teach me.
卡塔拉,别对他抱有太大希望
Katara, try not to put all your hopes in this boy.
我有种预感,他很特别
But he's special. I can tell.
我觉得他聪明伶俐
I sense he's filled with much wisdom.
看啊,我...的「鞋头」...粘上了
See? Now my wand is stuck to my tongue.
再来
Again.
嗨
Hiya!
错了
No!
御火术的力量应该来自气息
Power and firebending come from the breath,
而不是靠肌肉
not the muscles.
气息转化为身体中的能量
The breath becomes energy in the body.
这种能量通过四肢转化为火
The energy extends past your limbs and becomes fire!
这回好好做
Get it right this time.
够了。我已经练基本功很长时间了
Enough. I've been drilling this sequence all day.
我早就准备好进入下一层修♥炼♥了
Teach me the next set. I'm more than ready.
你太浮躁了
No! You're impatient.
你得夯实你的基本功
You have yet to master your basics.
再来一遍
Drill it again!
嗨!
Hiya!
传言说最后的御气师就是降世神通
The sages tell us that the Avatar is the last airbender.
他肯定已经100多岁了
He must be over a hundred years old by now.
他花了100多年掌握了4种元素的力量
He's had a century to master the four elements.
单凭基本功我怎么能战胜他
I'll need more than basic firebending to defeat him.
你得教我点高级功夫
You will teach me the advanced set!
好吧,好吧,但我先得吃完我的烤鸭
Very well. But first, I must finish my roast duck.
(# ̄~ ̄#)
Yum, yum, yum.
伙计们,
Now, men, it's important that you show no fear
最重要的是你们要克服面对御火师时的恐惧
when you face a firebender.
我们水族人要血战到底
In the Water Tribe, we fight till the last man's standing.
只有有勇气的人才能叫做男人
For without courage, how can we call ourselves men?
我想去小便
I gotta pee.
听着,在你们父亲回来之前
Listen! Until your fathers return from the war,
我们就是部落里男人,是顶梁柱
they're counting on you to be the men of this tribe.
我们不能无组织,无纪律,散散漫漫的
And that means no potty breaks.
但我真的想去小便
But I really gotta go.
好吧,好吧,还有谁要去?
Okay. Who else has to go?
看到安昂了吗?
Have you seen Aang?
姥姥说他1个小时前就不见了
Gran Gran said he disappeared over an hour ago.
噢,那里面可真冷啊
Wow! Everything freezes in there.
卡塔拉,赶紧把他带走
Katara, get him out of here.
这是战士的上课时间
This lesson is for warriors only.
耶
Wee!
哈哈哈
Ha! Ha! Ha!
停下来,马上停下来
Stop! Stop it right now!
你有问题啊
What's wrong with you?
大战期间我们可没有时间来玩乐
We don't have time for fun and games with a war going on!
打仗了?
What war?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你是开玩笑吧?
You're kidding, right?
企鹅!
Penguin!
他是开玩笑的,对吧?
He's kidding, right?
安昂
Aang!
过来,过来,小东西
Ha! Ha! Hey, come on, little guy.
咱们去滑行吧
Wanna go sledding? Unh!
我会学它们走路
I have a way with animals.
安昂,如果你教我御水术,我就教你怎么抓企鹅,怎么样?
Aang, I'll help you catch a penguin, if you teach me waterbending.
说定了
You got a deal.
只是
Just one little problem.
我是御气师,不会御水术
I'm an airbender, not a waterbender.
你们部落没人能教你吗?
Isn't there someone in your tribe who can teach you?
没有,我是南极水族仅剩的御水师
No. You're looking at the only waterbender in the whole South Pole.
不对
This isn't right.
御水术只有御水师才能教
A waterbender needs to master water.
北极呢?
What about the North Pole?
不是还有个水部落吗?
There's another water tribe up there, right?
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表