剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
那的御水师应该能教你
Maybe they have waterbenders who could teach you.
应该吧,但是我们已经跟他们很久没联♥系♥了
Maybe, but we haven't had contact with our sister tribe in a long time.
到他们那可不容易
It's not exactly turn right at the second glacier.
他们在世界的另一端
It's on the other side of the world.
你忘了吧,我有飞天野牛
But you forget. I have a flying bison.
我和阿柏可以载你去北极
Appa and I can personally fly you to the North Pole.
卡塔拉,我们会找到能教你的师♥傅♥的
Katara, we're gonna find you a master.
那个...我是说
That's... I mean...
到现在我还没离开过家呢
I don't know. I've never left home before.
你先想想吧
Well, you think about it.
现在,你先教我怎样抓企鹅吧
But in the meantime, can you teach me to catch one of these penguins?
好吧,听仔细了
Okay. Listen closely, my young pupil.
抓企鹅可是一项古老而又神秘的技术
Catching penguins is an ancient and sacred art.
看好了
Observe.
哈哈哈哈
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
哈哈!耶
Ha! Ha! Yeah!
喔!
Whoo!
-自从告别童年后,好久没像这样滑行了 -你现在还是小孩啊
-I haven't done this since I was a kid. -You still are a kid!
哇哦!
Whoa...
那是什么?
What is that?
这是火族的战船
A Fire Navy ship,
对我的族人来说是不堪回首的回忆
and a very bad memory for my people.
安昂,别进去
Aang, stop.
这是禁区
We're not allowed to go near it.
船里有陷阱
The ship could be booby-trapped.
如果你要成为一个御水师,你必须学会克服你得恐惧
If you want to be a bender, you have to let go of fear.
这艘船在姥姥还是小女孩时就有了
This ship has haunted my tribe since Gran Gran was a little girl.
是火族第一次进攻时留下的
It was part of the Fire Nation's first attacks.
不是吧
Okay. Back up.
全世界都有我的朋友
I have friends all over the world,
火宗里也有
even in the Fire Nation.
我怎么没听说过战争
I've never seen any war.
安昂,你在冰川里待了多久
Aang, how long were you in that iceberg?
不知道,也就几天吧
I don't know. A few days maybe...
我想可能超过100年
I think it was more like a hundred years.
什么?不可能
What? That's impossible.
你看我像112岁的老头吗?
Do I look like a 112-year-old man to you?
好好想想
Think about it.
战争已经持续1个世纪了
The war is a century old.
而你却不知道
You don't know about it, because somehow
唯一能解释的理由是
you were in there that whole time.
这100年你都在那个冰山里
It's the only explanation.
100年
A hundred years.
不可能吧
I can't believe it.
安昂,我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Aang.
凡事要往好处看
Maybe, somehow, there's a bright side to all this.
是啊,好在我遇见了你
I did get to meet you.
来吧,咱们出去吧
Come on. Let's get out of here.
安昂,咱们往回走吧,这地方太恐怖了
Aang, let's head back. This place is creepy.
你刚才好像说过有陷阱哈?
What's that you said about booby traps?
抓紧了
Hold on tight!
最后的气宗
The last airbender.
这老家伙看起来身手还不错嘛
Quite agile for his old age.
叫醒我皇叔,告诉他我找到了降世神通
Wake my uncle! Tell him I found the Avatar.
还有他的藏身之所
As well as his hiding place.
-=未完待续=-
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表