剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表
水善
Water.
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
很久以前,这四大国和谐共处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
然而,火烈国发起的战争结束了和平
Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
只有同时掌握四种元素的降世神通
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements,
才能结束战争
could stop them.
然而在大家最需要他的时候
But when the world needed him most,
他却消失了
he vanished.
100年后,我和哥哥
100 years passed, and my brother and I
发现了新的降世神通,他是个御气师,名叫「安昂」
discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang.
尽管他的御气术着实厉害
And although his airbending skills are great,
在拯救苍生之前,他要学的还有很多
he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
呃!
Unh!
但是我坚信安昂能拯救这个世界
But I believe Aang can save the world.
-=降世神通=- 最后的气宗
第一卷 水 第十一回 大鸿沟
别忘了防水毡!
Um, aren't you forgetting the tarp?
是啊,差点忘了
Right. Got it.
索卡,防水毡不是应该
Sokka, you're supposed to put the tarp
铺在帐篷顶上的吗?
on top of the tent.
这样下雨就不怕淋湿了
You know, so we don't get rained on?
一般来说你这么说是对的
Ordinarily, you'd be right,
但是鉴于现在正值旱季
but seeing how it's the dry season,
你说的完全没必要
you're not.
再说了,防水毡还可以当毯子盖,暖得很
Besides, that tarp makes a pretty warm blanket.
万一下雨该咋办?
But what if it does rain?
那要是没下雨呢?
What if it doesn't?
那铺防水毡岂不是白费
Then I would have put the tarp up for nothing.
真是气死人了
Ur...arg! You're infuriating.
卡塔拉,你只管捡好你的柴就得了
Katara, why don't you worry about gathering the firewood?
瞧你捡的那几块料,样子长得太抱歉了
Because that kindling's looking pretty sorry.
你不满意我捡的柴是吧,你捡啊
If you don't like my firewood--
你干不干♥你♥的那份工作,我都无所谓
Fine by me! If you're not gonna do your job--
我找到吃的了,伙计们你们做得...
Okay, I got the grub if you guys got the...
嘿,营火怎么还没着?
Hey, where's the campfire,
帐篷又怎么了?
and what happened to the tent?
你为啥不问问自称是「大明白女皇」的万事通的小姐
Why don't you ask Miss Know-it-all, Queen of the twigs?
多谢夸奖啊,自称是
Yeah? Well, you're Mr. Lazy-bum, King of the...
「帐篷之王」的懒鬼先生
Tents!
行了,行了
Okay. Listen, guys.
恶语相向解决不了问题
Harsh words won't solve problems.
光说不练是嘴把式
Action will.
不如你们换做对方的工作试试吧
Why don't you just switch jobs?
-可以啊 -无所谓
-Sounds good. -Whatever.
看到了吧,
You see that?
解决了争吵,带来了和平
Settling feuds and making peace...
我这个降世神通真不是盖的
All in a day's work for the Avatar.
模模,这很公平的
Come on, Momo. That's fair.
你要知道阿柏可是有五个胃
Appa's got five stomachs.
伙计们,这就是著名的大鸿沟了
There it is, guys, The Great Divide.
哇,真想在这儿多看一会儿
Wow. I could just stare at it forever.
不过如此,看够了
Okay. I've seen enough.
索卡,你怎么就能不为所动呢?
How can you not be fascinated, Sokka?
这可是世界上最大的峡谷
This is the largest canyon in the entire world.
站在这儿看
Then I'm sure we'll be able to see it very clearly
还不如咱们飞在空中时看得爽哩
from the air while we fly away.
嘿,你们谁都别跟我抢
Hey, if you're looking for the canyon guide,
在峡谷导游这儿我排第一号♥
I was here first.
哇哦,还有峡谷导游呢,值得瞧瞧啊
Ooh. Canyon guide. Sounds informative.
他不仅仅是个旅游向导
Believe me, he's more than a tour guide.
他还是个御土师
He's an earthbender,
没有他的帮忙
and the only way in and out of the canyon
你就压根找不到进出峡谷的路
is with his help.
他马上就会带我们村的人过去
And he's taking my tribe across next.
别着急,我们不跟你抢
Calm down. We know you're next.
如果你们像我一样,是家园被烈火国摧毁、不得不逃亡的人
You wouldn't be calm if the Fire Nation destroyed your home
哪还能冷静下来呢
and forced you to flee.
我们整个村落步行跋涉千里
My whole tribe has to walk thousands of miles
去往土强国都城——永固城
to the capital city of Ba Sing Se.
这么说你是难民了
You're a refugee.
还用你废话?
Tell me something I don't know.
那边来的就是你们村的人吗?
Is that your tribe?
那些人怎么可能是我们村的?
It most certainly is not.
那群人是「埋汰村」的
That's the Zhang tribe,
一群卑鄙的小偷
a bunch of lowlife thieves.
100年来
They've been the enemies
我们两村都视对方为世敌
of my tribe for a hundred years.
嘿,埋汰村的
Hey, Zhangs!
我老早就来为我们村占位了
I'm saving a spot for my tribe,
你们别想夹塞
so don't even think of stealing it.
你们「干净村」的其它人呢?
Where are the rest of the Gan Jin?
还在露营地打扫呢?
Still tidying up their campsite?
没错,他们派我先行一步来占位
Yes, but they sent me ahead of them to hold a spot.
我咋不知道峡谷导游这儿有占位这个规矩呢?
I didn't know the canyon guide took reservations.
你少见多怪呗
Of course you didn't.
我对你们「埋汰村」的无知
That's the ignorance I'd expect
真是佩服的五体投地啊
from a messy Zhang,
连旅行都这么无组织无纪律
so unorganized and ill-prepared for a journey.
年轻人们,抱歉让你们久等了
Sorry about the wait, youngsters.
大家都准备好横跨大峡谷了吧
Who's ready to cross this here canyon?
他们当中有一队已经准备好了
One of them, I think.
我是先来的,我的同伴们正在赶来
I was here first. My party's on their way.
人没来,你让我导谁啊?
I can't guide people who aren't here.
看来你们要等到明天再来喽
Guess you guys will have to make the trip tomorrow.
且慢,他们来了
Wait! Here they come.
你该不是要优先
You're not seriously gonna cave in
这些养尊处优的「干净村」人吧
to these spoiled Gan Jins.
我们也是难民啊
I mean, we're refugees, too,
而且我们中有病人急需地方落脚
and we've got sick people that need shelter.
这个...那个...
I, well...
我们这儿有老人,漫长的旅行让他们疲惫不堪
We've got old people who are weary from traveling.
病人要优先于老人
Sick people get priority over old people.
如果你们「埋汰村」人不这么邋遢
Maybe you Zhangs wouldn't have so many sick people
就不会有那么多病人了
if you weren't such slobs.
如果你们不是那么爱干净
If you Gan Jins weren't so clean,
也不会有那么多老掉渣的了
maybe you wouldn't live to be so old.
(大老远就能闻见你们的臭味了)
I could smell your stink...
安昂,是该检验你
Well, Aang, ready to put
「维和」技巧的时候了
your peacemaking skills to the test?
咋解决啊
I don't know...
清官难断家务事
A fight over chores is one thing.
更何况他们之间有将近100年的世仇
These people have been feuding for a hundred years.
大家静一静
Everyone listen up!
这位就是降世神通
This is the Avatar,
大家都相信神通吧
and if you give him a chance,
他一定会调停好
I'm sure he can come up with a compromise
让每个人都开心的
that will make everyone happy.
嗯,你们可以组团一起跟导游走嘛
You could share the earthbender and travel together?
那可不行,与其和这帮肮脏的小偷同行
Absolutely not. We'd rather be taken by the Fire Nation
我宁愿被火宗的人抓走
than travel with those stinking thieves.
我们才不愿意和你们这群浮夸的傻子为伍呢
We wouldn't travel with you pompous fools anyway.
行了,行了,这么着吧
All right, here's the deal!
我和你们一起步行
You're all going down together,
让阿柏驮病了的和老者先过去
and Appa here will fly your sick and elderly across.
这样公平了
Does that seem fair?
抱歉了,阿柏,这回你得自己单独行动了
Sorry, Appa. You'll have to do this on your own.
这两个村的世仇可不是闹着玩的
Aang, this feuding tribe stuff is serious business.
把咱们自己卷进来不太明智吧
Are you sure it's a good idea getting involved in this?
说实话,我没把握
To tell the truth, I'm not sure,
剧集 | 降世神通(2005) | 导航列表