剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
I dunno, it just feels weird.
总感觉什么地方不对劲
That's just the altitude, dummy.
只是海拔高而已 白♥痴♥
I'm talking about the--
我是说...
Try popping your ears, go like this...
试试给耳朵通气 像这样
Goddammit, it's not my ears! What?
不是耳朵的问题好吗 啥
Sorry, my ears won't pop.
抱歉 我有点耳鸣了
Ray, did you bring gum? No.
雷 带口香糖了没 没有
Well great, trip's ruined.
很好 这次行程被你毁了
Sorry, Ray forgot to bring gum--
抱歉 雷忘带口香糖了
I'm talking about the fact
我们现在要去
that we're about to climb a Swiss goddamn frickin alp
登一座瑞士的山 目的是暗♥杀♥某人
To assassinate somebody!
他妈的我是说这件事
The target's an assassin, Lana,
拉娜 我们的暗♥杀♥目标本来就是个杀手
Not a king, or a pope, or a-- vice-pope.
不是什么国王 教皇 副教皇什么的
So it's not assassination. It's just a extrajudicial killing.
所以这不算暗♥杀♥ 只是替天行道
And that makes it better.
我谢谢你
Yes, Lana, that's why they made up
就是这样 拉娜 替天行道
A whole different word for it.
这个词就是用在这种时候的
And the CIA told mother the target has killed judges
中情局还跟我妈说他杀过世界各地的
and prosecutors and bankers and generals all over the world,
法官 检察官 银行家 和将军
So god knows how many actual assassinations
天知道我们杀了他
we'll be preventing.
能救多少条命
And of course your mother would do anything to impress the CIA,
你妈为了拍中情局马屁什么事都做得出来
So Oh, my god!
所以... 老天爷啊
You have to try this! Hot cocoa, dark creme de cacao,
你一定要尝尝这个 里面有热可可
hint of creme de menthe, and peppermint schnapps.
可可酒 还有薄荷甜酒
I call it a peppermint patty.
我叫它可可薄荷大杂烩
Here.
给
Wow, that is your major loss.
不喝可是大损失
Ooh, can I try it? No.
我能喝一口吗 不能
How hard is it to remember gum?
记得带口香糖很难吗
Okay, so tonight we infiltrate this swanky climbing party.
今晚我们打入这支酷炫的登山队
Then tomorrow we extra-judicially kill this guy.
明天就杀了这男的 替天行道
Yeah, or woman.
或者女的
Wait, what? Excuse me?
等等 啥 你说什么
We kill whoever it is.
管它是谁 干掉就行了
You don't know who the target is?
你不知道目标是谁
I mean... Ugh, God dammit.
我是说 我天
And since you obviously didn't read the mission dossier--
很明显你没看任务档案
For your information, Lana... I skimmed it.
告诉你 拉娜 我跳过了
And bully for you. Give it here.
干得漂亮 拿给我
God dammit! Where the hell is it?
妈的 档案在哪儿
I assume on the back of my toilet.
应该在我家马桶后面
What, Lana? Look at all the shit I had to pack.
咋了 拉娜 你不看看我得带多少东西
I don't know what people are gonna be wearing for apres-montee!
我要不知道登山要穿什么
And Ray didn't bring the gum!
雷还居然给我不带口香糖
Witch...
贱♥人♥
Just like every car trip I ever took with mom and daddy.
每次和我粑粑麻麻驾车出行都像这样
Only I'm not getting whipped with a fan belt.
不过这次终于没被风扇皮带抽了
Lana, wait! I just remembered a crucial detail about the target.
等等拉娜 我刚想到一条重要线索
I made a mental note of it at the time.
我当时记在脑子里了的
Oh! Oh, my...
哇 哇塞
And you must be our late reservations.
你们一定是最后报名的人吧
Good to see some fellow Americans.
见到美国同胞的感觉真不错
I'm your guide, Crash McCarran.
我是你们的向导 克拉什·麦卡伦
Is-- um... I thought there were three of you.
你们...你们不是有三个人吗
One of us is weeping in the car.
还有一个在车里哭呢
Oh. Uh, okay,
好吧
Well, come on in and meet the rest of the climbing party.
进来见见登山队的其他人吧
That's Hans Hessler, from Germany.
那是 汉斯·海斯勒 德国人
Guten abend.
晚上好[德语]
Mario Savino, from Italy...
马里奥·萨维诺 意大利人
Buonasera.
晚上好[意大利语]
And Michiko Ishikawa,
还有石川美智子
from Japan. - Konbanwa.
日本人 -晚上好[日语]
We're just heading into the bar for some gluhwein.
我们正准备去酒吧喝点红酒
Why don't you join us when you're ready?
你们收拾完也一起来吧
Well? What's this "crucial detail"
所以你想到的关于目标的
you rememberedabout the target?
"重要线索"是什么
The target was from a country that in world war two,
目标人来自二战时期的
was an axis power.
轴心国之一
Ray forgot the gum.
雷居然给我忘带口香糖
So... How'd you get the name crash?
你怎么会取克拉什[崩塌]这么个名字
Oh, it's a long story...
说来话长
About me saving the lives of eight other climbers
我救过八个登山同伴的命
right after an avalanche.
就在一次雪崩之后
Sploosh. Sploosh.
哗啦 哗啦
Sorry? Is I bet the sound an avalanche makes.
什么 雪崩时应该就是那种声音
Uh, no, it's more like a freight train full of tornadoes,
比较像一列满载龙♥卷♥风♥的货车
which are in turn full of smaller freight trains.
龙♥卷♥风♥里又卷着一列小货车
which are in turn full of shit. Sorry?
小货车里又装着一堆屎 什么
She just had a baby.
她刚生完孩子
Ya know... I didn't.
是的 我没有
Okay, well, we've got
好吧 各位
an extremely difficult climb tomorrow, guys,
我们明天的登山任务相当艰巨
So you might wanna take it easy on the...
所以你们最好尽量...
C'mon, if you've climbed it...
拜托 你都能爬上去
How hard can it be?
能难到哪儿去
For those of you who don't speak German, that means...
你们可能听不懂德语 意思是
Herr Hessler? Ze peak... Of death.
海斯勒先生 死亡...之巅
Fifteen thousand feet
海拔一万五千英尺
Of some of the most dangerous climbing in all of Europe.
是欧洲最危险的登山地点之一
Unstable seracs, frequent avalanches, and hundreds of crevasses
摇摇欲坠的冰塔 频发的雪崩 还有
That can swallow entire climbing parties in a split-second.
几百个能瞬间吞噬整个登山队的冰隙
One in every seven climbers
每七个敢于挑战
Who has dared to climb die totenspitz
死亡之巅的人中
Has paid with his life.
就有一个丢掉性命
So yes, she's earned her name, alri --
没错 她的确名副其实
Okay people, I want a good alpine start tomorrow,
好了各位 希望明天有个好的开始
So pack your gear and get some sleep.
大家收拾好装备 好好睡一觉吧
We head out at dawn.
明天黎明出发
And that's A.M.?
你是说早上么
As opposed to?
不然呢
P.M. Dawn?
晚上黎明啊[美国嘻哈组合]
Set adrift on memory bliss. Come on, buddy.
放逐美好回忆 算了吧 兄弟
The mountain is dangerous...
这座山很危险
Very dangerous...
非常危险
So you should watch your step.
所以你得小心点
Okay, great climb, everybody!
明天登山愉快 各位
Yaaaaaaay...
好耶...
So, instead of antagonizing the person responsible for our safety--
我们要做的不是惹怒那个攸关我们安危的人
What, shamelessly flirt with him?
而是什么 不要脸地和他调情么
Was it obvious?
我做得很明显么
Maybe call Malory on the sat-phone,
用卫星电♥话♥打给马洛里
And find out who the damn target is!
问清楚目标到底是谁
One step ahead of you!
早就想到了
May I please have the sat-phone?
能把卫星电♥话♥给我吗
It's mother's fault anyway, Lana,
本来也是我妈的错 拉娜
You're obviously the one she should've --
很明显她应该给你...
what? Mother
干嘛 妈
Hey, it's me, quick question --
是我 问个问题
Let me guess --
我猜猜
Oh, how's a.J.? Because if the rash came back,
孩子怎么样了 要是皮疹又发了
What she needs to shut up, please?
她应该 能闭嘴吗
Although actually yes, how is a.J.?
不过是得问一下 A.J.怎么样了
That's why you called?
你就为这个打电♥话♥
Uh, no, actually I'm calling because --
不 我打过来是因为
You haven't the foggiest idea
你完全搞不清楚
what it is you're supposed to be doing.
自己该干什么
Ugh, I know what, mother, I just don't know--
我清楚 我只是不知道
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表