剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
But it almost would've been cheaper
但是建造一架时光机
to build a time machine and go back
回到办公室被炸毁之前
to before the office got blown up.
应该都会比这便宜吧
We looked into that!
这个我们研究过
But that technology doesn't exist!
但是目前还没有那种技术
I'll catch up, I gotta run in here real quick
你们先走吧 我进去拿几个小便斗
and grab some urinal cakes.
马上就去找你们
Why the hell do you need urinal cakes?
你拿小便斗干什么
For my shower at home.
我在家洗澡时用啊
Oh, lord. Gross.
天哪 好恶心
Ms. Archer looks like a mule kicked her in the face.
亚契夫人好像脸被驴踢了一样
How's the water?
水温怎么样
Sweet baby James, it is perfect.
苍天大地啊 简直太合适了
Pam. Pam.
帕姆 帕姆
Yes, of course, I know you're--
当然 我知道你...
So I gained the weight back. Sue me.
我又胖回来了 怎么着吧
No, I was--
不 我...
Look, my therapist says
我的治疗师说
everybody's got a hole that needs to be filled.
人人都有个寂寞的洞需要填满
Some people fill it with drugs,
有人用毒品去填
some fill it with work,
有人用工作
some fill it with between-meal snacks
有人用餐间零食和酒
and liquor and their therapist's cock.
还有他们治疗师的老二
Um, I was actually looking at your pubic hair.
其实我刚才在看你的阴毛了
Oh, yeah. It's a lightning bolt,
我知道 是个闪电造型
but I guess the letters could use a touch-up.
但是我觉得上面纹的字母该补补色了
It's supposed to say "TCB."
本来纹的是TCB
"Takin' care of beaveness."
"照顾好自己的逼逼"的意思
Super.
好极了
Kampai.
干杯
Kampai.
干杯
Is that medicine?
你吃的是药吗
Painkillers. Mixed with candy.
止痛药 里面加了糖
I call 'em "Mike and Vikes."
我觉得它们是完美搭档
I'm sorry about your foot.
你的脚受伤我很抱歉
Why? It's not your--
抱歉什么 又不是你的...
Wait, you led me right into that damn tiger trap?!
等等 是你引我掉进那个猎虎陷阱的吗
My orders were to defend this island from the enemy
我的任务是抗击敌人 守卫这座岛
until I was relieved.
直到接到新命令
I'm not-- America's not your enemy!
我不是...美国不是你的敌人
Japan has no enemies! You're like...
日本没有敌人 你好像...
I wanna say a platypus,
我本来想说鸭嘴兽的
but I'm not sure if that's an accurate analogy.
但我不知道这样类比是不是准确
You were saying something before you fell in,
你掉下陷阱之前在说什么
about the communists?
关于共♥产♥党的事
Huh? Oh, yeah.
什么 想起来了
Like, literally the day after the war ended,
从对日战争结束的那一刻起
the U.S. and Russia became mortal enemies.
美国和俄♥罗♥斯♥就成了宿敌
China, too. Called the cold war.
还有中国 大家称之为冷战
Then we kinda became friends again.
然后美日又成为朋友了
So, now you are...
那你现在...
Now...
现在...
I'm actually not sure where we stand.
其实我也不知道我们是什么关系
We left it kinda weird.
我们的关系很诡异
Who is we? I do not understand.
你说的"我们"指什么 我不懂
So, I work with, and used to date,
以前我的同事 我女朋友
a woman named Lana, who got pregnant.
一个叫拉娜的人 她怀孕了
Well yes, but you can hardly blame Sterling for being upset,
虽然如此 但你也不能怪斯特林不高兴啊
I mean--
我是说...
Ugh, even the ice is the same!
连冰都跟以前的一样
That hint of bleach.
有股漂白剂的味道
Anyway, you didn't ask if you could use his...
总之 你没有经过他的同意就用了他的...
...goop.
...精♥液♥
What?! Malory, the whole thing about
什么 马洛里 我用他的精♥液♥
me using his "Goop" was your idea!
可都是你的主意
Prove it.
口说无凭
So now let's talk about this name, Abbiejean.
现在我们来讨论一下艾比简这个名字
Don't you think she'd be better off if she were a...
你不觉得这样会更好吗 如果她叫...
Malory?
马洛里
Thoughts?
想法
You do not want to know my thoughts.
你还是不要知道我的想法为好
I do, Ken. I much very do.
我想知道 健 我真的很想知道
You're a major dickhole.
你真是个大混♥蛋♥
And you're kind of a mean drunk.
你这人喝醉后嘴怎么这么毒
My wife, Hatsumi, and my daughter, Keiko.
我妻子初美和我女儿景子
Do you know what I would give to have seen her grow up?
你知道要能见证她的成长我愿意牺牲什么吗
Yeah, but And now you have the chance
是 但... 你现在拥有
I never had, but you just throw it away.
我从未有过的机会 可你不懂珍惜
I mean, ya know, I'm going back, obviously,
你看显然我是要回去的
I'm gonna parent the shit outta that kid,
我回去一定好好抚养那个孩子
I just-- I just needed some...
我只是...我只是需要一些...
time or space or whatever,
时间或者空间罢了
you know, to kinda...
好让我...
Dickhole.
混♥蛋♥
The March of news!
重大新闻
The tide of war in the Pacific is finally changing,
太平洋战场上的战局终于改变
as U.S. marines attack the Japs
美国海军袭击了
on the island of Guadalcanal.
瓜达康纳尔岛上的日军
I dunno. Some cereal.
我也不知道 一些麦片吧
It's supposed--
应该...
supposed to be good for you.
应该对你的身体有好处
What's that-- what, what--
那是什么 什么...
What's that?! What the--?
怎么回事 怎么...
Oh. Morning, Ken.
早啊 健
So I know this a long shot,
我知道你很可能也不会
but do you know how to make eggs woodhouse?
但是你知道怎么做♥鸡♥棚吗
Ken?
健
Ken, what are you doing--
健 你在干什么
Victory in the Pacific!
太平洋战场上的胜利
Japan finally surrenders,
日本终于投降了
brought to her knees by the explosion
两颗原♥子♥弹♥在日本爆♥炸♥
of two atomic bombs...
日本才肯投降...
What? No, no, no!
什么 不不不
No, Ken. Turn it off.
别看 健 快关掉
The first, dropped on Hiroshima,
第一颗投放在了广岛
and the second, on Nagasaki.
第二颗投放在了长崎
I, uh, I--
我 我...
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Why?
为什么
Why? Why are you sorry?!
你有什么好抱歉的
That you had to see that.
抱歉你看到了那个
That it even happened in the f--
抱歉那种事发生...
Sneak attack. Typical.
典型的偷袭
Hello?
喂
Goddammit.
天杀的
Mother... Mother, it's--
娘啊 老娘 是...
Well, listen up, vinny voicemail.
听着 傻♥逼♥语♥音♥信箱
I hope you check your messages,
希望你查看信息了
because if you don't retrieve that computer
如果你不拿回那台电脑
and meet the extraction team within the next two hours,
两小时后跟撤退小队汇合
you can just...
那你就...
get used to bananas!
下辈子都在那里吃香蕉吧
If you'd like to make a call...
如果您想打电♥话♥...
Even the damn phone is the same.
这傻♥逼♥电♥话♥都跟以前的一样
Everything is the same.
一切都一样
Jesus!
天哪
Okay, so, Ken, we've got a situation.
健啊 我们现在有点状况
We don't have anything.
我们什么都没有
You have a situation. I am going home to Japan!
是你有状况 我要回日本了
Well unless you wanna swim there--
除非你想自己游回日本...
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表