剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
No, I'm genuinely asking.
我真的是在问大家
So while we're getting A.J. out of here,
我们去救AJ的时候
what're you gonna be doing?
你要干什么
Krieger, the hvac ducts are still chock full of nerve gas, right?
克里格 空调管里面还满是神经毒气对吧
Wait, what? Yeah, but
等等 什么 是 但...
But shut up, just get A.J. outta here,
快闭嘴吧 救AJ出去
I'll take care of the rest.
其他的交给我
Archer, that's Pretty heroic, I know.
亚契 这 太英勇了对吧 我知道
I was gonna say overkill, but What're you, on their side?
我想说也太狠了 但 你到底哪边的
That asshole threatened to hurt A.J.
那个混♥蛋♥威胁要伤害AJ
Although now that I think about it,
现在仔细想想
this whole thing is totally her fault.
这整件事都怪她
What? As far as field operations are concerned,
什么 只要出任务
she's a huge liability!
她就是个大累赘
Now shut up and wait for my signal.
快闭嘴 等我的信♥号♥♥吧
Reloading. I should probably stop saying that out loud.
重新装弹 我好像不该大声跟你们说
Should we just go now?
要现在行动吗
I mean, yeah you should have,
是该行动
but it's probably too late now, so...
不过现在可能有点晚了 所以
Now!
行动
Quit saying that.
不要说了
We should've gone then, I bet.
那我们也该行动了
Where do you think you're going?
你想跑去哪里
Must...
必须
protect... baby.
保护 孩子
What the...?
这是...
Not bad. I'm gonna give you a seven.
不错嘛 十分能拿七分
Wait, what?
等等 搞什么
Me, or him?
你说我还是他
No him, Slater said you were great.
当然是他 斯莱特说你演技十分
Aww, he's sweet.
他过奖了
You, I took off a point
至于你 我减了一分
because Pam was feeding A.J. Vienna sausages.
是因为帕姆给AJ喂了维也纳香肠
Idiot! She's not on solid food yet.
笨蛋 她还不能吃固体食物
They weren't solid.
给她吃的不是固体
The fact that you were pre-chewing them
你提前嚼一嚼
and spitting them into her mouth--
然后吐进她嘴里...
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
Shhhh. What is wrong with you?
嘘 你大喊大叫什么
Well for starters, I got shot. Twice.
首先 我中枪了 中了两枪
Where did you get a real gun?
你哪里弄到的真枪
My cousin. The one you gave me looked like, so fake,
我堂兄 你给我的那把太假了
and I thought a real one would help me
我觉得用真枪可以帮我
get into the character better.
更好地融入角色
Oh, give it a rest, James Lipton.
得了吧 詹姆斯·利普敦
He's an actor? Well, mostly improv, but
他是演员吗 大多是即兴表演 但
You set this whole thing up? You had me shot?
整件事都是你设计的吗 你害我中枪吗
You had Slater shot?
你还让斯莱特中枪吗
No, the CIA guys did his make-up.
不是 中情局那个人是化的妆
Looked pretty real though, huh?
不过看上去很真实对吧
So cool. Were you assholes in on this?
太厉害了 你们也有份吗
No. I don't even know what's going on.
没有 我根本不知道是怎么回事
Oh, please, you can't tell them anything.
拜托 怎么能跟他们说
Why... would you do this?
为什么 你们为什么这么做
I wanted to see if I could trust you
我想看看能否信任你
to take care of A.J. by yourself.
一个人照顾AJ
Oh! Yeah, let's talk about trust.
好啊 我们来谈谈信任问题
Oh, let's talk about drinking a gallon of black Mexicans
我们还是先谈谈你开车载还是婴儿的女儿前
before driving around in a car with your infant daughter!
喝了一加仑黑墨西哥酒吧
Good point. I was at gunpoint.
说得好 那是有枪顶着我
Also good. Well...
说得也很好 可是
You still lied when you said you weren't gonna drink.
你还是撒谎骗我你不会喝酒
You knew I was lying.
我明知道我说谎
That doesn't ex-- wait, that's your excuse?
那也不能...等等 这就是你的借口吗
Yes! Lana. Now, if you'll excuse me,
是 拉娜 我先走一步了
I am in fairly desperate need of medical attention.
我现在急需医疗帮助
All your fault!
都怪你
God damn it! Why are you going up?
该死 电梯怎么往上走
All right, I'd call this... a qualified success.
好了 这次演出...非常成功
Yeah, I really feel like I nailed it.
是啊 我真觉得我演得很棒
So... you do improv, huh?
所以 你是即兴表演的对吧
Yeah, at Dream the Improovable Dream,
对 我在"梦不可萌之梦"表演
down on Twenty-third and Lex.
就在23街和莱克斯街交叉口
You guys gotta come down, maybe take a class.
你们一定要来 上上课什么的
It's good for confidence, or just, at least come out to a show...
可以增强自信心 或者至少来看场表演
Here's some flyers.
这是宣传♥单♥
Our upcoming shows are on there,
即将上演的节目都在上面有
plus there's a coupon for a free drink if you're a lady, so...
还有张免费饮料券 女士可用 所以
Wait, is it not the imprahv-able dream?
等等 难道不应该是"梦不可梦之梦"吗
Huh. That makes way more sense.
是哦 这样好像更说得通
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表