剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
What?
干嘛
Ugh, yes I'll accept the charges.
行 我付电♥话♥费
Goddamn, who is it? Cancer?
我去 谁啊 是得癌症了吗
I think it's Mr. Archer. Hello?
应该是亚契 喂
Carol, hey, shut up. I need your help.
卡罗尔 听我说 我需要你的帮助
And that's how you ask? Wait, Pam? Is that you?
你就这样求助的 等等 那是帕姆吗
Yes. Great, shut up, because I'm talking to Carol,
是 很好 你闭嘴 我找卡罗尔
and Carol, here's the deal Let me guess. You're all butthurt
卡罗尔 是这样的 我猜猜 拉娜
because Lana hired some Pakistani dude to shoot you,
找巴基斯坦男朝你开枪让你感到被羞辱了
so you went to Vegas,
所以就去了拉斯维加斯
and now you're drunk and broke outside a casino,
现在你在赌场外神志不清又身无分文
and you want me to wire a thousand dollars
想让我给你打一千块
to buy you a plane ticket and a pre-flight whore.
支付机票和行前性服务
Okay, I'm gonna list everything
我要就你刚刚
you just said that's totally wrong. A...
完全说错的内容纠正一下 首先
Not outside a casino, so... Okay,
我不在赌场外面 所以 好吧
it's gonna sound like I'm hanging up? But--
我就要挂电♥话♥了 但
No. No. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
别别 等等 等等
C'mon, I really need your help.
别这样 我真需要你的帮忙
Okay, where do I send the--
好吧 我要把钱打到...
Hang on! Make him beg!
等等 让他求你嘛
Pam, goddamn it, I said shut up!
帕姆 我去 你给我闭嘴
You shut up! Jesus, I'm sending you
你闭嘴 我去 我会把
the money for your stupid plane ticket!
买♥♥机票的钱汇给你
Which would be great...
那自然是很好
if I were not on the no-fly list.
但我上了禁飞名单
How did you get on the no-fly list?
你咋上的禁飞名单
Help! Get it off!
救命 把门打开
I wanna fly the plane!
我要开飞机
You know, who knows? It's the government. That's not important--
谁知道呢 肯定是政♥府♥干的 不重要
What is important is getting me home.
重要的是赶紧让我回家
Ugh, fine, then I'll send money for a stupid train ticket.
得 那我就给你汇钱买♥♥火车票
Which would also be great...
那自然也是很好
I wanna fly the train!
我要飞火车
Wow, I had no idea
我都不知道
there was a "Notrain" list. Well, neither did I,
有禁坐火车名单 我也不知道
but apparently there is, and before you ask,
但显然是有的 你别问了
the answer is no, Carol.
我的回答是不行 卡罗尔
A thousand times no.
绝对不行
I will not-- I cannot ride the bus.
我不要 我不能坐汽车
Wh--? Stop! Goddamn it, I said no!
什...走开 妈的 我说我不需要
Simone, I swear to God, I will rub
西蒙妮 我发誓 你再这样
your own remaining teeth in your eyes!
我就把你剩下的牙塞进你眼睛里
You ain't got...
你没有...
So. I don't care what it costs me,
我不在乎经济上或自尊心上
financially or self-respectfully,
得付出多少代价
but I need you to do me a big favor.
但我需要你帮我个大忙
Oh, thank you! Thank you, God!
谢谢 太感谢了 老天
Yay! Right?
耶 很酷吧
Archer, you look like shit.
亚契 你看上去糟透了
And-- and obviously thank you, too.
得 也谢谢你了
Asmodeus, destroyer of men.
欲望恶魔 男人的克星
All I needed was an airplane!
我就想要架飞机
So why is it full of you idiots?
这上面坐这么多蠢货是怎么回事
I wasn't going to sit around the office all by myself!
我可不想一个人傻坐在办公室里
Because one of us needed
因为某人还缺几个
some multi-engine time for his pilot's license--
多引擎飞机飞行小时才能拿到飞行员驾照
And one of us would go
而某人只要能惹恼你老妈
pretty much anywhere to piss off your mother.
让她去哪儿她都愿意
Hello. Hello? Son of a...
喂 喂 他妈的
Fine! Then I'll just get my own ice!
得 我自己去拿冰块
No. I'll drink it neat.
算了 我还是直接喝吧
And me and Krieger are all about going to Branson! Booyah!
而我和克里格超想去布兰森的 没错
And I assume branson is some
布兰森是个
sort of all-one-cares-to-eat establishment?
人气超高的餐厅名吗
You're kidding, right? Say what?
开什么玩笑 说啥呢
It's only the biggest
布兰森是世上
country music tourist destination in the world!
最棒的乡村乐朝圣地
Wait a minute, is this about Cherlene? Who?
等等 该不会又和夏琳有关吧 谁
She has no memory of any of that.
她一点都不记得了
Wait, what? You don't remember
什么 你不记得自己是
being the number one country singer in America?
美国顶级乡村乐歌♥手了吗
Pfff, okay...
随你怎么说吧
Besides, Branson isn't just country music!
除此之外 布兰森不是只有乡村乐
There's Tony Orlando, Charo--
还有托尼·奥兰多[美国歌♥手] 沙罗
The comedy stylings of Yakov Smirnoff!
雅科夫·斯米诺夫喜剧风格的诞生地
How do you not know about Branson?
你怎么会不知道布兰森
I guess the same reason
估计和我不知道
I don't know what grits are, or... hush puppies!
粗燕麦粉 油炸玉米饼 一个原因
Are you serious? Oh, my God.
真的假的 老天
Hush puppies are little balls of fried cornmeal batter.
油炸玉米饼就是玉米糊炸成的面团
Mm. Not really, though.
并不是吧
Well, and also shoes.
还有鞋
Well thank you, Cyril. I was just angry,
多谢 西里尔 我本来只是生气
now I'm confused and angry.
现在我又生气又困惑了
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
早上好 女士们先生们
This is captain Ray Gillette,
我是机长雷·吉列特
welcoming you aboard from the flight deck.
从驾驶舱向各位问好
Flight time to Branson is about three hours.
到达布兰森的飞行时间大约为三小时
No it isn't! Shut up! And in the meantime,
才不是 闭嘴 另外
if you look out the left side of the cabin--
大家如果往机舱左边的窗户看出去
You can just make out Nellis air force base, home to... area 51!
可以看到内利斯空军基地 即51区的所在
Wait, what? Seriously?
等等 啥 真的吗
Hey, watch it! Ow! Man, I can't see it!
快看看 我去 我看不到
See what? What's area 51? What's area
看什么 51区是啥 51区是
Are you shitting me? Everybody knows about area 51!
你开我玩笑吗 没人不知道51区是什么
Yeah, even me,
是啊 我都知道
and I didn't even know they made shoes out of cornbread.
而我还不知道玉米粉是用鞋做的
It's where the government
那是政♥府♥关押
keeps all the aliens that have crashed on earth.
乘飞船坠毁在地球的外星人的地方
Well, allegedly, but--
传言是这么说的 但是...
Oh, my God. Cyril, shut up.
我天 西里尔 闭嘴吧
Oh, so you believe the United States government
所以你相信美国政♥府♥真的
is actually harboring extra-terrestrial life-forms
在内华达沙漠的空军基地里
at an air force base in the Nevada desert.
关押着非地球生物吗
No. Ray!
并不是 雷
Get in closer, I can't see Jack dick!
飞近点 我他妈啥都看不见
No, this is good.
不 这是极限了
That airspace is all extremely restricted, so--
那片空域是禁飞区 所以...
Oh come on, you pussy! For the love of God, man!
得了吧 胆小鬼 看在上帝的份上
Well, maybe a little closer.
好吧 再近一点点
Whoa, hang on, what're you doing?
等等 你做什么
And what are you wearing?
你穿着什么呢
It was in the crew locker. I think it looks pretty sharp.
在机组衣帽柜里找到的 感觉穿着挺精神
Really? Ray, get closer!
是吗 雷 再近点
Pam, shut up! Make her!
帕姆 闭嘴 你来啊
Look, ray, I know you don't do well with peer pressure--
听着 雷 我知道你深受同辈压力所困
Wha-a-a-aa?
什什什么
Teacup pig. Oh. Yeah.
茶杯猪 好吧
And how big was Li'l Hamlet
还有 你迫不得已扔掉
when you finally had to get rid of him?
小哈姆雷特的时候它多重
He was up there. Yeah.
还行吧 是啊
Like three hundred shit-covered pounds.
得有三百磅重了吧
But seriously, Ray. Don't dick around with the air force.
说正经的 雷 别在空军基地附近转悠了
That's a top-secret base down there
下面是最高机密基地
and they've got surface-to-air missiles, so--
他们有地对空导弹...
Ray! Pam! Ray?
雷 帕姆 雷
Krieger! Raay!
克里格 雷
What? God Damn it!
干嘛 我去
What? That.
咋了 看那儿
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表