剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
you don't want to masturbate right now?
你敢说你现在不想打飞机吗
Well, not in this elevator.
我不会在电梯里打
Well, I want to drink, so...
我想喝酒 所以...
And I want to smoke, so...
我想抽烟 所以...
So Cyril ought to be able to jack it.
那西里尔应该可以打飞机了
Pam, shut up. Well, we tried.
帕姆 你闭嘴 我们也想
And just where, exactly, were you hoping to smoke that cigarette?
我想问问你本来想在哪里抽那根烟
Magnum P.I.'s house.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥玛格南的家里
But since I'm stuck in here with you people...
可是既然现在我被困在这里...
Hey! What the shit, woman?
你搞什么鬼 贱♥人♥
The shit is that I am breastfeeding,
我现在是哺乳期
so you will not smoke in this elevator!
所以你不准在这里抽烟
You want to bet? Do you?
要打赌吗 谁怕谁
They're both addicted to gambling.
他们都赌博上瘾
And you're just a regular Sylvia Browne.
你真是名副其实的苏菲亚·布朗[灵媒]
I also have extreme claustrophobia.
我还有很严重的幽闭恐怖症
Psst, Cyril. Try to rub one out.
喂 西里尔 快来一发
I do not want to masturbate!
我不想打飞机
Oh, for-- not even watching that?
看他们这样都不想么
Hey! Guys, come on! Hey! Get your hands o
你们住手吧 把你的手...
I'm serious. I cannot stress this enough.
我是认真的 我已经说得不能再清楚了
You do not want tinnitus.
你们还想耳鸣吗
How about cirrhosis?
那肝硬化呢
Probably not that either.
两者我都不想
Now, then. Carol, you had an idea?
卡罗尔 你想到主意了吗
Are you a mind reader, too?
你也会读心术吗
No. You told us that you had one.
不会 是你告诉我们你想到主意了
What? Oh, right. Yes.
什么 想起来了 是的
We all jump up and down at the same time
我们同时起跳同时落地
to unjam this stupid thing,
把卡住的地方冲开
and then it plummets down into the basement,
等电梯轿厢落进地下室的时候
and we boing into that giant spring
我们就会落进电梯井底
at the bottom of the elevator shaft,
那个大弹簧里面
and then are safe.
然后我们就安全了
So, suicide pact. An oldie but a goodie.
自杀协议 虽然老套但是还行
Should we vote? Who's in?
需要投票吗 谁同意
No. No. Not doing that.
不 不要 不干
No. That works. I've heard about people doing that.
那样能行 我听说过有人那么干
You just want an excuse to wet your pants.
你只不过想找个理由尿裤子
I don't need an excuse.
我尿裤子不需要理由
Yeah, what is this, Soviet Russia?
搞什么 成苏联了吗
It-- wait. Are you seriously asking?
这...等等 你是真在问我们吗
I mean...
我是说...
Krieger, what's the deal? Would that really work?
克里格 你觉得呢 会管用吗
Wha-- you're asking the guy with a thermos full of human being soup?
你竟然问一个拿着一保温杯人肉汤的人吗
It's-- that's not even-- if--
这...这不是...如果...
What is this, Soviet Russia?
搞什么 苏联吗
Right? Oh, my God.
对吧 苍天
Cyril, shut up. You shut up!
西里尔 闭嘴 你才闭嘴
Krieger, would that work?
克里格 你觉得能行吗
Huh. Maybe?
这个...可能吧
Maybe? What do you mean, maybe?
可能 可能是什么意思
Look, first of all, there's no giant spring at the bottom.
首先 电梯井底部没有大弹簧
It's a hydraulic buffer,
只有液压缓冲器
but you don't want to be in the elevator
电梯轿厢撞上那玩意儿的时候
when it slams into it.
你肯定不想在电梯里的
No, but at the last second, you just jump up in the air.
但是最后时刻大家就跳到半空中啊
How would you know when to jump?
你怎么知道什么时候起跳
Because you'd give me a lecture on it.
你会教训我让我知道的
Burn!
黑成功
Ray! She burned her.
雷 她黑了她
I know, but No. Shut up, because here's the thing
我知道 但是 闭嘴 我们这样
Safety brakes.
安全制动器
That's actually what Elisha Otis invented.
其实伊莱沙·奥蒂斯发明的
Not the elevator itself,
不是电梯
but the safety brakes to stop it.
而是停止电梯的安全制动器
It was too bad they couldn't stop diphtheria.
可惜他们没能停止白喉病毒传播
So wait. Would the brakes stop us?
等等 制动器会让我们停下吗
Maybe?
可能吧
Ugh! Oh, my god! Come on!
搞什么 苍天 拜托
Look, I don't know if they were damaged in the crash.
我又不知道制动器会不会在电梯撞上的时候被毁
Okay, but what's the worst case?
最坏的情况是什么
Worst case is we die. Impaled on your boner.
我们都死翘翘 被你的老二戳死
I do not have an erection!
我又没有勃起
Well, maybe not now, but say you get
可能现在没有 但是万一
a severe head injury on impact.
因为撞击你头部受重伤呢
Boom! Priapism!
嘭 然后持续勃起
Meanwhile, your bodies
与此同时你们的身体
are smashing around in here like crash dummies,
都像撞击实验假人一样在这里面乱撞
until, one at a time,
直到你们一个个
you are each impaled on my priapic erection.
都被穿在我勃起的老二上
Yeah. Like meat at a brazilian steakhouse!
对 就像巴西烤肉串一样
Ugh, please don't talk about food.
拜托能不说食物吗
Yeah, I am figuratively starving.
是啊 我快饿死了
For meat or Cyril's priapism? Both.
是想吃肉还是想看西里尔勃起 都想
I can't take it! I am smoking! Ray!
受不了了 我要抽烟 雷
Ow! Get your foot off my lighter!
把你的脚从我的打火机上拿开
Ray, I am serious. God damn it!
雷 我是认真的 该死
I'll put my mouth right up next to the hole and blow into it.
我会对着出口把烟都吐到外面
Err! Fine, but--
服了 好吧 但是
Wait a minute. Well, then I'm peeing.
等等 那我要尿尿了
Where? I think I can get it all back in here.
在哪里尿 我可以尿到这里面
No, you can't! Wait a minute. Everybody stop now.
你做不到 等一下 大家都消停一下
What? Two things.
干什么 两件事
One, I really think we need to have a serious talk
第一 我真觉得我们说话的时候
about getting phrasing back in the mix.
应该注意一下措辞
Let it go.
别逗了
Fine. Whatever. No more phrasing.
好吧 不用注意措辞了
What was thing two? Oh, nothing.
第二件事呢 没事了
I'm just having a stroke.
我好像要中风了
No, you're not. It's Milton! He came back!
不要 弥尔顿回来了
Milton! There you are!
弥尔顿 你来了
What the-- God damn it, Pam!
你...搞什么鬼 帕姆
Oh, no, no, no!
不不不
For the love of God, woman!
苍天啊 贱♥人♥
I thought the hole was bigger.
我没想到瓶口这么小
I mean...
我是说...
Get it, get it, get it before it gets on me!
快点 快清理干净 否则要沾到我身上了
With what? There's nothing to wipe it up with.
用什么 没有能用来擦的东西
A-ha! Maybe it is good for something.
这玩意好像也不是一无是处
Are you crazy? That's cashmere!
你疯了吗 那可是羊绒衫
Wh-- Oh, my God. Sorry.
什么 天 对不起
What, so it's non-absorbent?
怎么 羊绒不吸水吗
Lana, it's cashmere. There are rules.
拉娜 那是羊绒衫 我们有我们的规矩
I'm sorry, Cyril. I didn't know.
抱歉 西里尔 我开始不知道
Aw, son of a bitch! What's wrong?
我♥操♥ 怎么了
Guess we can go ahead and use my suit pants.
可以直接用我的西服裤了
You can just say "Pants."
你直接说裤子就行
Pam wet your pants.
帕姆把你的裤子尿了
It's still basically everywhere!
还是到处都是尿
And if it gets on my suede boots--
如果沾到我的羊皮靴上...
Okay! Jeez!
行了 天哪
Why aren't you wearing underwear?
你怎么不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
What? Serious shit,
什么 搞什么
Did Red Dawn happen and nobody told me about it?
难道我们已经被苏联占领而我还不知道么
Ne tak li?
难道不是嘛[俄语]
There! Happy?
行了 开心了吗
No. No.
不 不
Yes.
开心了
Yeah. Hey, and over here, too,
我说 还有这里
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表