剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
Well, I knew dick van head over there
我知道那边那个傻帽
could pass for a latino to get us in.
可以假扮成拉美人让我们混进来
Nailed it. But mostly for revenge.
我做到了 但主要还是为了复仇
Remember how you ripped off my hand, woman?!
还记得你怎么把我的手扯下来的吗 女人
Yeah, vaguely, but if it's revenge you want,
大概吧 但如果你真的要报仇
why don't you shoot me?
你怎么不一枪杀了我呢
I was going to, but come on.
我本来是想的 但是
I'm not a monster. You just had a kid.
我不是怪物 你刚有了孩子
Me too, though.
我也是啊
And what are you doing in the window?
你在窗户上干什么
BASE! Jumping.
定点跳伞
This is a parachute.
这是降落伞
Well, conway...
康威
You win this round.
这次你赢了
Who are you? Wait. Hang on.
你是谁 等等
Horatio Kane. God damn it.
霍雷肖·凯恩 见鬼
But "Kane" obviously spelled--
凯恩的拼写是
I got it.
我知道了
Oh, and hey, give me a call
对了 如果你照顾不来那个孩子
if things don't work out with the kid.
记得给我打电♥话♥
And you lose the baby weight.
记得把怀孕增的重减掉
Are...You...Kidding me?
你 是 在 逗我 吗
Yeah! Lose that weight, Conway Stern!
把这个重量减掉吧 康威·斯坦恩
Or whatever your real name is!
随你叫什么
I lied!
我骗你们的
That is my real name!
那就是我的真名
Maw, they got Ol'lando this time.
妈呀 奥兰多这次真的被打倒了
I'm done for.
我完了
Archer, shut up. You're gonna be okay.
亚契 闭嘴 你会没事的
You really think so?
你真的这么觉得吗
I mean, maybe.
也许吧
Although that can't bode well.
这可不是个好兆头
You get the disk?
你拿到碟片了吗
Slater? Did you get the disk?
斯莱特 你有没有拿到碟片
Yes, idiot.
当然了 蠢货
And, also, several bullets, so--
还吃了几粒枪子 所以
Then come on, get in the back.
来吧 上后座
I got a plane waiting at an airstrip.
我让飞机在跑道待机呢
So, hey, about this blowjob--
之前打的那个口♥交♥的赌
Shut up! Conway was a traitor.
闭嘴 康威是个叛徒
He was gonna sell the disk to the Soviets.
他本来准备把碟片卖♥♥给苏联
Yeah, yeah. We kinda suspected that.
是啊是啊 我们差不多料到了
"Kinda"? So you sent us into a--
差不多 所以你们把我们
Wait. So you followed us down here?
等等 所以你一路跟着我们到这里吗
Come on. We're not gonna put a couple of untested rookies
拜托 我们才不会派两个未经测试的菜鸟
in the starting line-up of game seven of the world--
参加世界大赛抢七赛的首发阵容呢
Seriously, okay, as I was saying--
真的 正如我之前所说
God damn it, Archer! I am not giving you a blowjob!
见鬼 亚契 我不会为你口♥交♥的
Not that. A.J. If something happens to us.
不是那个 A.J. 如果我们俩出了事
I really don't think that this is the time to talk about that.
我真的不觉得现在适合聊这个
When then?
那什么时候谈
Why don't you want to talk about it, Lana?
你为什么不愿意谈这个 拉娜
Because I'm afraid it'll hurt your feelings.
因为我担心会伤害你的感情
Because, if anything happens to me, and--
因为 如果我出了事
Just me, Archer--
只有我 亚契
Then A.J. would live with my parents.
那A.J.就会和我父母一起生活
Yeah. Uh, I-I-I guess that makes sense.
是啊 这好像说得通
They're probably pretty old, though, right?
他们应该很老了 对吧
And if anything happened to them,
如果他们也出了事
Then A.J. would live with my sister.
那A.J.就会和我姐妹一起住
You have a sister?
你有姐妹
Yes, Archer, I have a sister.
是的 亚契 我有一个姐妹
She younger?
是妹妹吗
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表