剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
Goddamn it. Everybody hang on!
我去 大家抓紧了
God damn it!
妈的
I said, hang on.
不是让你抓紧嘛
Ya know...
知道吗
Jesus christ, Ray, do something!
老天爷 雷 做点什么啊
Besides fly the goddamn plane?
你是说除了他妈的开飞机吗
Oh, you're already-- sorry,
对 你已经在开了 抱歉
I didn't know what the deal was, if you--
我有点没搞清楚状况
I think I can land it! But I gotta... put it down... at Nellis!
我应该能安全着陆 但得降在内利斯
Where the missiles are coming from?
导弹是从哪儿来的来着
It's either that or frickin' crash!
不降在那儿就得坠毁
Okay, sorry, just making sure there's not a third option we haven't--
好吧 我只想确认下还有没有第三种选择
Get out!
出去
Are we gonna die?
我们要死了吗
Not today, gorgeous, not today.
不会是今天 美人 不是今天
I mean, probably today, but--
也许就是今天 但
Krieger! Everybody! Calm down!
克里格 各位 冷静
Ray says he can land us at Nellis!
雷说他能让我们降落在内利斯
You mean right at area 51?
你是说就在51区吗
Yes, Pam! Happy?
是的 帕姆 你高兴了吧
I mean... yes?
蛮高兴的
Who needs ice?
要冰做什么
It's perfectly fine without ice.
没冰块也一样喝
Just ask Europe. Lana?
问问欧洲人就知道了 拉娜
No?
不是我
Come in dear, what're you doing? Come in here.
快过来 亲爱的 你在干什么 快来
Hello!
你好
Hello dear, drink? Uh, no?
你好 亲爱的 喝点吗 不了
Well, you're not missing much.
不喝也没啥好可惜的
No ice. Not a cube.
没冰块 一块都没有
And I can't wait to hear her flimsy excuse this time.
我倒想听听她这次的蹩脚借口又是什么
Get out of the plane! Put your hands up!
出来 举起手来
Let's go, let's move!
走 我们上
Wow, those guys look... furious.
这些人看起来...好凶啊
Yeah, no shit! So thank you, Ray!
那是 真要谢谢你了 雷
For what, safely landing the plane?
谢我什么 安全着陆吗
What, like that cancels out
难道安全着陆就能
getting it shot down in the first place?
把之前让飞机被击中的事一笔勾销吗
You were the one yapping
谁让你一直
your damn head off about my damn teacup pig!
他妈的叨叨我的茶杯猪的
Who I hope to see on my next BLT!
估计我能在下次吃三明治的时候见到它
Well too bad, because he... went to... live on a...
不好意思 它去...去
A farm! Exactly!
农场生活了 我知道
So unless that farm had a magical talking spider--
所以除非那儿的农场也有只会说话的蜘蛛
Yeah, they don't keep 'em around for their milk.
对 那的人是不会留着他们产奶的
And I don't know that we're
我们现在的情况
accomplishing as much as we could be right now.
应该还不算太糟
Hmm. How about now?
现在如何
Oh my God, I bet it's nerve gas!
我的天 肯定是神经毒气
Just like they sprayed on Duddy Kravitz
就是《第三类接触》里
in "Close Encounters"!
他们用在达迪·克拉维茨身上的那种吗
Wait, what? It's not nerve gas, you idiots, it's
什么 不是神经毒气 白♥痴♥ 是
You think the CIA's above nerve gas?
中情局会用神经毒气吗
I-- holy shit, that's right, it's the CIA! I've got q-clearance!
我 我去 中情局 我有Q权限
Wait, what? What does that even mean?
等等 啥 那是啥玩意儿
It means get naked.
脱吧
C'mon, let's go. Gun's out, buns out.
走吧 露枪 露屁屁
Don't shoot! Hands up, everybody!
别开枪 都举起手来
We're coming out! Don't shoot!
我们出来了 别开枪
God. This is shit. We're wearing underpants.
妈的 太扯了 居然只让我们穿内♥裤♥
Do not shoot!
别开枪
Guys, it's okay, I--
各位 没事的 我
Weapon! He's got a weapon! Gun!
有武器 他有武器 有枪
Q-clearance! I've got q-clearance!
Q权限 我有Q权限
Seriously, is that even a real thing?
说真的 有那种东西吗
Q-clearance? We'll see about that.
Q权限 我们调查调查
What's your authentication phrase?
你的验证编码是什么
I didn't pick it.
不是我自己设的
Authentication checks out, sir. Says here he's agent Slater.
通过了 长官 上面说他是斯莱特特工
Hmph! Well, agent Slater!
斯莱特特工
What? Agent Slater. Who?
什么 斯莱特特工 谁啊
Shut up. How'd you get Slater's codeword?
闭嘴 你怎么知道斯莱特的密♥码♥的
You mind telling me why in god's green you were in my airspace?
能告诉我你来我的空域做什么吗
Well, our airspace, for starters, right?
首先 应该是我们的空域 对吧
Since I have CIA clearance and all.
因为我有中情局权限
And not that it's any of your business, lieutenant...
而且我觉得这不关你的事 您是中尉...
Colonel. Lieutenant Colonel,
上校 上校中尉
but during transport of these prisoners--
但是运送这些犯人时...
Black site, pretty icky stuff.
是秘密监狱 挺烦人的
They attempted to overpower me,
他们想制♥服♥我
forcing my pilot to make an emergency landing,
逼飞行员紧急降落
But before he could radio
但他还没来得及
your tower for permission to land, boom!
向你们的塔台申请着陆 飞机就被击中了
And then-- well, you know the rest.
然后 剩下的你都知道了
Is this true?
是真的吗
Uh-- he's Israeli! So, just Hebrew. Unless...
他是以色列人 只懂希伯来语 除非
Redstu Yidish? Nisht?
懂意第绪语吗 不懂吗
So no, just Hebrew.
他不懂 只懂希伯来语
Then how was he gonna radio the tower?
那他准备怎么通知塔台
Which, I mean-- yeah, exactly,
这个...是啊
and if I spoke Hebrew I would ask him.
我懂希伯来语的话就可以问问他了
Well Right after I ask your wife and kids about you,
这个 我会先问问你妻儿你的事
but they don't know, they haven't seen you in a year.
但他们应该不知道 他们都一年没见你了
They think you ran off with a stripper,
他们以为你跟脱衣舞♥女♥跑了
when in reality you are literally climbing the walls
实际上你却在弗吉尼亚的
of a farmhouse in Virginia somewhere,
一处农场里爬墙
out of your mind on lsd,
因为你已经被迷幻药和
compliments of the CIA and mkultra. Jesus christ...
中情局和特工处的表扬搞嗨了 天
So while you're finding me a new airplane, air force guy,
你去给我准备一架新飞机 空军小子
we're gonna need some sort of shuttle to...
在那之前 我们还需要交通工具去...
I assume you have an officer's club? Yep.
你们这里有军官俱乐部吧 有
Jeeps! Gimme two jeeps up here, on the double!
吉普车 快点过来两辆吉普
Jeeps, goddamn it, jeeps!
吉普车 快过来
Shisn tsvey hozn mit eyn shos.
一石二鸟啊[意第绪语]
I'm sorry?
你说什么
You're sure you don't want a drink?
你确定不想喝一杯吗
Yeah, in the... low nineties on that.
基本确定吧
Suit yourself. So. And how is our little Abbiejean?
你随便 话说我们家小艾比简怎么样
Oh, yeah she's good, great actually,
她很好 好极了
and I'm really liking her nanny.
我越来越喜欢她的保姆了
Mm. Hispanic?
是拉美裔吗
She's actually Polish.
其实人家是波兰人
Is that supposed to be better?
这样会好一点吗
What? No. They're both--
什么 不 俩个都...
Abbiejean. That's from where, again?
艾比简 这个名字怎么取的来着
Again, it was my grandmother's name.
再说一遍 我祖母就叫这个名字
Hmm. You know what I think would be wonderful?
你知道我觉得什么很棒吗
A border moat? ... Is if she had her grandmother's name.
建护城河吗 让她用她祖母的名字
Well yeah, and obviously
很明显
I talked to my mother of God, you mean you.
你就是指你自己吧
Thoughts?
你觉得如何
Because they don't have my brands,
他们这里没我喜欢的牌子
I don't even recognize most of these.
这些酒我甚至都没见过
Well, maybe instead of worrying about what cocktails to make--
与担心喝什么鸡尾酒相比...
That's what I'm saying, Cyril.
我就是这个意思 西里尔
I don't even know if I can make cocktails!
我都不知道自己会不会调鸡尾酒
What the hell's the air force
空军每年花那么多钱
spending all those kajillions of dollars on?
都用来干什么了
O'dublin tequila? I mean vodka, maybe.
都柏林龙舌兰 也可能是伏特加吧
They obviously know their way around a potato, but--
他们显然对土豆颇有研究 但是
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表