剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
My point...
我的重点是
is maybe you should worry about what's gonna happen to us
或许你该担心一下他们发现你不是斯莱特时
when they find out you're not Slater!
我们会是什么下场
Cyril, I should worry about all kinds of shit.
西里尔 我要担心的事多着呢
But you know what they say about stress.
但是你也知道压力对人不好
C'mon, anybody?
有人喝吗
Exactly, the silent killer.
我就说嘛 起码给点反应
What? What is wrong with you?
怎么了 你们怎么回事
Jesus, use your talking words! Just slap her.
天 说人话好吗 快扇她一巴掌
Ho, ho, ho, holy shitsnacks!
我滴苍天啊
Did you guys see that?
你们看到了吗
See what? What are you talking about?
看什么 你在说什么
It was, ititit Just slap him.
是...是... 快扇他吧
C'mon!
过来
Uhh! Where are you going?
你们要去哪里
Oh! Goddamn it. Ya think?
该死 你终于进入状况了吗
Yeah, it's worse than I thought.
是 比我想象的还要难喝
We might even have to use sour mix.
可能得用上酸味剂
I am talking about Pam and Krieger running around
我说的是帕姆和克里格两个人穿着内衣
a top secret military installation in their underwear!
在一个高度机密的军事基地里乱跑
When they're supposed to be prisoners!
他们应该是囚犯啊
Yeah that's no good, huh? They'll probably shoot them on sight.
这可不妙对吧 他们可能会被当场击毙
Well?
那怎么办
Well what, Cyril? Yes, obviously I'm gonna go after them...
什么怎么办 西里尔 显然我要去追他们
So just calm down, do something with your hands. Cut some limes.
大家都冷静 做点事 切切柠檬
Security breach, sector nine.
有人闯入 九区
No, but seriously, Cyril. Cut some limes.
不好 不过说真的 西里尔 切点柠檬
Like, six.
就六片吧
Security breach, sector nine.
有人闯入 九区
You think that's for us? I don't know. What sector is this?
那是说我们吗 不知道 这里是几区
What am I, this map?
我怎么知道 我又不是地图
Oh wait. Aw crap, this is totally nine!
等等 糟了 这里就是九区
Eh, could be a coincidence. Yeah, like just a fire drill.
可能是巧合 可能就是消防演习
Although it's probably
或者可能是
because they found that poor kid you clobbered.
他们发现了那个被你痛扁的可怜士兵
You don't think I killed him, do ya?
我不会把他揍死了吧
What am I, a doctor?
我又不是医生 我怎么知道
Ouch.
好惨
So, guess Pam came through here.
看来帕姆经过这里了
Jesus, it's like tracking a bear.
天 就跟追踪一头熊一样
Wait, you're breathing though, right?
等等 你还没死对吧
Attaboy, shake it off. Bet you probably just have brain--
好样的 清醒一下 你可能脑...
Freeze!
不许动
Hey, guys. Drop it! I said drop it!
各位 放下 马上放下
It was empty anyway.
反正都已经喝光了
The weapon! Drop the weapon!
说的是武器 放下武器
What, on the floor? Are you serious?
什么 放地上吗 你开什么玩笑
So hey, you may not know this,
你们可能不知道
since I assume you get yours for free,
因为你们的都是免费的
but guns are actually pretty expensive--
不过枪真的很贵...
I'm gonna count to three!
我数三下
Look, count to whatever you want.
你随便想数几下
A hundred thousand. Mmhm.
十万 对
Dollars. Mm.
美元 嗯
To name my kid after you?
让我的孩子随你取名字
I think it's quite generous.
我觉得我够大方了
I think it's quite batshit insane!
我觉得你是疯了
Well, I-- and Ron can afford it and--
我...罗恩能付得起...
I'm not selling you the naming rights, Malory!
我才不会把取名权卖♥♥给你 马洛里
She's not a frickin' bowl game!
她又不是玩具
Oh... now...
别哭...
I mean, if it means that much to you--
如果你真这么看重这个...
I guess maybe Malory could be her... middle name?
那就把马洛里用作她的...中间名吧
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
Well, obviously
这样显然
that's not worth a hundred thousand dollars, but--
不值十万美元 但是...
Fifty? Pff!
五万吗 别闹了
22-5, and I want a notarized
两万二...两万五吧
copy of the revised birth certificate
周五前我要一份经过公正的
on my desk by Friday.
新出生证明
I Oh, and christen her in a white church,
我 要在白教堂内给她洗礼
and I'll kick in five more.
我会再给你五万
Real life E.T.'s! My God, I hope we find them.
活生生的外星人 天 能找到他们就好了
I have so many questions!
我有好多问题想问他们
Pff, like what, how to build a better anal probe?
问什么 怎么设计更好的肛♥门♥探针吗
Right? I bet their anal technology
你也这么觉得吧 他们的肛♥门♥技术
is light-years ahead of mine.
肯定比我们先进好多光年
A light-year's a unit of length, dipshit.
光年是距离单位 你个笨蛋
Well, whatever then... parsecs.
那...秒差距呢
Length. I hey ya know what?
也是距离单位 我...就你知道的多
I know how far light travels in vacuum in a Julian year.
我知道光在真空中一儒略年传播的距离
Very good, Pamela.
好厉害 帕梅拉
I, that, my, I-- you know my name?
我...我的...你知道我的名字
Yes, Pamela. And yours, Algernop.
是的 帕梅拉 还有你叫阿尔杰诺普
But, but, but-but but-but-- English?
但是 但是 你们竟然会说英语
Yeah, head. Head.
对 这叫大脑 大脑
Pam! I think he means telepathy.
帕姆 我觉得他是指心灵感应
Holy shit, like in "Scanners"?
我♥操♥ 就跟《夺命凶灵》里一样吗
No.
不
No no no, wait! I have q-clearance!
不不 等等 我有Q权限
Bullshit. Firing in three! Two!
扯淡 准备开火 三 二
No! Stop it! Look, I'm serious. Just radio lieutenant Colonel.
不要 我没骗你们 不信问问上校中尉
He can straighten this whole thing out!
他可以跟你们说明
Lieutenant colonel who? What?
哪个上校中尉 什么
Lieutenant colonel who.
哪个上校中尉
Oh, my God!
天哪
Wow, all right, this is pretty embarrassing.
真是尴尬啊
I thought that guy was a lieutenant,
我以为那个人的军衔是中尉
and that his last name was Colonel.
他姓的是上校呢
In three! Two! Wait!
三 二 等等
Goddamn it, look, I was just trying to get home from Vegas.
该死 我只是想从拉斯维加斯回家
So okay, here, you can have my weapon.
算了 我的武器你拿走吧
But I do have some conditions.
但是我有几个条件
Uh, what conditions?
什么条件
Well... you're not gonna like 'em.
这...你肯定不会答应
And not to knock the air force, but...
不是埋汰空军 但是...
Good thing you guys have airplanes.
还好你们是开飞机的
I got a cousin in the air force. Brian.
我有个表亲也是空军 叫布莱恩
I should give him a call.
我该给他打个电♥话♥
Should we, uh...
我们...
Guys, I really feel like we should be doing something.
各位 我真觉得我们该干点什么
Ugh, we are... C'mon, nothing by the Drifters?
我们在做啊 都没有流浪者的歌♥么
The Tams? The Dominoes? The Embers?
塔姆斯呢 多米诺呢 灰烬组合呢
They call this "Classic rock."
就这也能叫"古典摇滚"
Pff, what is this, Myrtle Beach?
难道这里是美特尔海滩吗
Ray. Is this myrtle beach? No.
雷 这里是美特尔海滩吗 不是
And that, my dear earthlings,
亲爱的地球人
is the key to understanding the entire universe.
那就是理解整个宇宙的关键
Well, at least as we understand it.
至少我们是这么理解的
Yes.
对
Ta-take us... with you!
带我们 一起走吧
I will, if you shut up!
我会的 如果你闭嘴
What the hell, Krieger, did you shove your dick in a socket?
咋了 克里格 你把命根子插♥进♥插座了吗
Did-did-- ow!
我我我...
Krieger, I am in no mood. Now, get dressed.
克里格 我没心情跟你玩 快穿好衣服
Ugh, seriously?
认真的吗
Yes, seriously. We're gonna walk out of this building,
是认真的 我们要走出这栋建筑
into a hangar, and steal an air force plane!
去飞机棚偷一架空军的飞机
And while we're doing that,
我们行动时
I could do with a whole lot less shit from you,
你别给我碍手碍脚
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表