剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
Can you imagine what this will mean to Big Oil? Or OPEC?
你知道这对石油巨头或欧佩克意味着什么吗
Well, there's no need to be racist.
不用种族歧视
How is the acronym for
用首字母缩略词
the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries racist?
称呼石油输出国组织怎么种族歧视了
Oh, that's what that means?
原来欧佩克是这个意思啊
Goddammit.
他妈的
This is an American icon!
竟敢朝美国公民开枪
You Philistines!
你们这群非利士人
Hey, I know, let's, um-- uh-- teabag Dr. Seuss.
我知道 我们...拿下苏斯博士
Yeah, great idea. I'll hold him down. Huh?
好主意 我来按住他
Look here, Archer, I've told you about my research.
亚契 我告诉你我的研究了
How about telling me why the hell you carry a gun?
你告诉我你为什么随身带着枪
Yeah speaking of, I'm out.
说到这个 我没子弹了
Lemme hold yours while you reload me.
你帮我装弹 我先用你的
Hold your what? Uh
用你的什么 这个...
Lana, come on! Zona peligrosa!
拉娜 快点 左那佩里格罗萨
What is he talking about?
他说什么呢
What in the--? Lana Anthony Kane!
这...拉娜·安东尼·凯恩
Okay, so--
行了 这个...
Anthony? After Susan B.!
安东尼 根据苏珊B取的
Oh, right, our ugliest president.
好吧 我们最丑的长官
Lana, why the hell do you have a gun?
拉娜 你为什么也有枪
That's not how we raised you!
小时候我们可不是这样教你的
I know, Daddy. I know.
我知道 爸爸 我知道
So, about my PhD...
关于我的博士学位...
How is this funny?
很好笑吗
What, seriously?
说真的吗
Um, in every possible way.
简直笑死人了
You're a spy?
你是间谍
Yes, but I can explain!
对 你听我解释
Oh, you're going to explain
你骗了我和你妈妈
lying to me and your mother all these years,
这么多年 你当然需要解释
and could you please not drive my Mustang
拜托你能别像开破烂一样
like a complete ass-bucket!
开我的野马好吗
Okay, Lem, I think maybe you're transferring a little.
莱 我觉得你有点迁怒于我
You're not angry at me. You're angry at Lana.
你不是生我的气 是生拉娜的
I'm well aware of at whom I'm angry!
我很清楚自己生谁的气
But thank you for reminding him.
真是谢谢你提醒他啊
Yeah, think of me as a mediator.
我就是个调解人吧
And spying for whom, exactly?
你是哪国间谍
I hope to God it's at least for America!
希望是美国的
Who else would I be spying for? How should I know?
要不还能是谁的 我怎么知道
All of a sudden I'm talking to a total stranger!
我突然觉得一点也不了解你
Lana? How does that make you feel?
拉娜 你现在感觉如何
Like I'm gonna shoot you?
我想一枪崩了你
Yeah, get in line.
想崩我的人多着呢
Daddy, of course it's America.
爸爸 当然是美国
Long story short, these days
长话短说 现在
we're sort of, contractors for the CIA.
我们算是中情局的人
The CIA? Did you just drop in on your way to overthrow
中情局 你这是要去颠覆哪里的民选政♥府♥
a democratically elected government somewhere?
然后顺路才来看我们吗
Lem, let's try to avoid using sarcasm. I wasn't.
莱 别这么讽刺好吗 我没有
You see? This is why I never told you!
看到了吧 所以我才不跟你说
I knew you wouldn't understand!
我就知道你不会理解
Because you could've been a great scientist, Lana!
你本来可以成为一个伟大的科学家 拉娜
How could you just throw away your God-given talent?
你怎么能浪费了自己的天赋呢
But it wasn't my talent, Daddy...
那不是我的天赋 爸爸
You and Mom just wanted it to be.
是你和妈妈一厢情愿
Oh, come on, now.
胡说什么呢
You used to love going to all those science fairs!
你以前多喜欢参加科学竞赛
I used to hate it!
我明明很讨厌
Remember, I always threw up in the car on the way there?
还记得我去参加竞赛的路上总是吐一车吗
I'm sorry...
对不起
Oh, goddammit Lemuel!
搞什么 莱缪尔
From excitement!
是因为兴奋
From terror, but I was always so afraid
是因为害怕 但我一直担心
of letting you and Mom down, that I--
让你和妈妈失望 所以我
I couldn't ever tell you how I felt.
我没告诉你们我的真实感受
Hey. C'mon, now. You could never let us down, honey.
别哭 你怎么会让我们失望 亲爱的
I-- I hope you know that.
我希望你知道这点
Really? Oh, Lana,
真的吗 拉娜
we'll always be proud of you, and we'll always love you,
我们会一直为你骄傲 我们会永远爱你
even when you make stupid, stupid, stupid choices,
即使你做出傻到爆的选择
like him. Aww.
就跟他一样 说什么呢
Well, I think we've made some real progress here,
我们这里终于有进展了
and I'd say, we've got about
引擎锁闭之前
30 seconds before the engine locks up,
我们大约还有30秒时间
so does anyone have a plan? Anyone?
有谁想到计划了吗 有吗
Guys, c'mon, there's no dumb ideas.
快想啊 有主意总比没有强
What if we grease the tires?
我们把轮胎上油怎么样
How would that possibly help?
那样有用吗
Hey, yeah, toss out all your empties,
很好 把没用的东西都丢掉
that'll get rid of some weight, huh?
这样可以减轻些重量
Toss out... everything!
把东西 都扔了吧
We've gotta get rid of some of this weight!
这样实在是太重了
Well, the speakers are obviously the--
说这话的显然是...
No! For the love of God, man,
不 苍天啊
are you quite literally insane? Sorry.
你真疯了吗 抱歉
Shut up.
闭嘴
What about all these bowling balls?
这些保龄球呢
What? Yes, you ding-dongs!
什么 当然 你个笨蛋
Throw out the goddamn bowling balls!
那些傻♥逼♥保龄球都扔掉
Okay! Jesus!
知道了 天哪
And that's how they all died.
他们就是这么蠢死的
That's your plan? To ram it?
这就是你的计划吗 加速行驶
Yeah, it's called a PIT maneuver,
对 那叫匹特特技
I've done it, like, a million times.
我做过很多很多次了
Like, three times.
有三次吧
And Daddy, when they crash,
爸爸 他们撞车后
they're probably gonna come out firing,
可能会从车里出来射击
so get down on the floor, and stay there!
所以你趴在下面不要起来
What about you? Don't worry about me.
你呢 你不用担心我
This is what I do,
我就是干这个的
and I'm actually pretty great at it.
我♥干♥得还很棒呢
Shut up.
闭嘴
Daddy, floor.
爸爸 趴下
Okay, hang on!
行了 坐稳了
Actually wait, hang on. What?
等等 等等 什么
Lem, what was the special thing?
莱 你说的特别的事是什么
What? In the hot tub!
什么 在热水浴缸里时
Archer, I think the less said
亚契 我觉得热水浴缸的事
about the hot tub incident, the better!
你还是少提为好
Shut up. What's the special thing
闭嘴 你们想跟我说的
you two wanted to share with me?
特别的事到底是什么
The Kane family reunion!
凯恩家族聚会
Wait, what? Yeah,
什么 对
we do it every year, it's huge,
我们每年都办 很盛大
and we told her to invite you, but--
我们让她邀请你 但是...
Daddy! Lana, the man may be a total idiot,
爸爸 拉娜 这家伙可能是个十足的白♥痴♥
but he is the father of your child.
但他是你孩子的父亲
Yeah, Lana!
对 拉娜
So are we talking like, a barbecue, or--?
所以你说的是烧烤还是...
Archer! Okay! Lana!
亚契 行了 拉娜
And if it's a barbecue, are the Kanes a brisket crowd,
如果是烧烤 凯恩家的人是喜欢吃牛胸肉
or pulled pork?
还是手撕猪肉
Brisket. Lame.
牛胸肉 好逊
Don't shoot!
不要开枪
Don't shoot!
不要开枪
Please, don't Darryl? Pam?
不要...达瑞尔 帕姆
Oh, my God,
天哪
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表