剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
With your-- your-- your-- your-- your--
用你的...你的...你的...
Timing.
时机
Um, excuse me? Hello?
不好意思 喂
Jesus, my ear balls!
天哪 我要聋了
So, here's the thing with that...
是这么回事...
I'll be seein' you two later...
你们俩的事随后再说...
Guards!
保镖
Gua--!
保...
So... not great.
所以...不好了
Uh, could be worse.
情况不算最差
Coming, Your Majesty!
来了 王后
Case in point.
这下真不好了
Yeah, they are gonna kill everybody.
他们会把我们杀光的
Well, dammit! I'll have to disclose that!
该死 我得告诉别人啊
Will somebody do something?
谁能做点什么吗
Yeah, Lana, get his pants off.
拉娜 把他的裤子扒下来
Inappropes, honey.
这样不好 亲
Wait, were they screwing?
什么 他们刚才是想滚床单吗
Hey! If anybody tells Mother about this, I'll--
如果这事有人告诉母亲 我...
Wait, what? What the shit?
什么 搞什么鬼
You idiots! What did you do? Hey, whoa! First of all,
这群白♥痴♥ 你们干了什么 首先
your plan was way too complicated. Maybe for you people!
是你的计划太复杂 是你们的问题吧
It had everything but a sign for free bird seed,
没人说不能任务期间打炮啊
and second of all...
第二...
What the--?
你...
Huh. I was wondering
我刚才还想
how many rounds this little guy held...
这小家伙能装多少发...
Oh, shit. Oh, my God, we're gonna die.
我♥操♥ 天 我们要死了
I gotta get outta here!
我得离开这里
If they find out the CIA was behind this,
如果他们发现是中情局在搞鬼
it'll be an international incident!
这将会成为国际事件
Yeah, God forbid you guys get caught.
祈祷你们不被抓到吧
Hello, front desk? Watergate Hotel?
喂 前台吗 水门酒店啊
This is the Bay of Pigs, in room 61.
我是猪猡湾 在61号♥房♥间
Could you send up 1,500 poorly-trained Cuban exiles?
能找1500个训练不足的古巴流犯来吗
Ooh, and ice!
还要加冰
You done?
说完了吗
Yes, that's right, and a bucket of ice.
说得对 还要一桶冰哦
Hmm? What's that? No, we won't be needing any air cover.
什么 我们不需要空军掩护
Click. Now I'm done.
叮 现在说完了
Then can we Carol, I'm assuming all the bedrooms
那我们 卡罗尔 所有房♥间应该
are connecd to secret passages?
都连着密道吧
Yeah, so that at night Grandfather could...
是的 这样晚上爷爷才能...
look in on the children.
进来偷偷瞧孩子们啊
Okay, everybody in, and make sure you swing by
好 大家都进去 记得顺路
and get Krieger and Ray on your way out.
去救克里格和雷出去
Yeah, where is Ray?
好 雷在哪里
Well, I gotta hand it to you...
本来得递给你的...
Wait, what about you guys?
等等 那你们呢
Uh, we're going to...
我们...
Beat 'em off-- hold them off,
打退他们...拖住他们
so you guys can get away, to Safety
让你们先走 去 安全的地方
or wherever.
之类的吧
Okay, so obviously we'll need to talk
好 很显然我们需要谈谈
about what just happened,
刚才发生的事
so... um...
所以...
Shitter?
去厕所吗
Or wherever.
随便哪里
Your Majesty!
王后
What in the... Mother?
这是... 母亲
Your Highness! Your Majesty!
王子 王后
You're alive! Tear this place apart!
你们还活着 给我仔仔细细搜
And when we find these American pigs,
等我们找到那些美国猪
they will eat their own eyes
我们一定让他们先吞了自己的眼睛
before we kill them!
然后再杀他们
Oh, my God...
天哪
Lana! It's like-- it's like
拉娜 真是...真是...
the danger makes it that much hotter!
危险紧张的氛围让我更爽
Yeah, yeah, that, plus your dick!
是啊是啊 那个 还有你的老二
Right?
对吧
Totally.
绝对的
Oh, my God...
天哪
Well, I hope you're all pleased with yourselves...
希望你们都玩开心了...
because thanks to your latest fiasco,
因为你们这次行动失败
after he makes a formal protest at the U.N. tomorrow,
杜汉国大使在向联♥合♥国♥正式抗♥议♥之后
the Durhani ambassador is being recalled.
被召回国去了
Which-- it was all Slater's fault!
这都是斯莱特的错
Sterling, I swear to God--
斯特令 我发誓...
Malory it was, he--
马洛里 确实是 他
And why are you taking Sterling's side?
你为什么帮斯特令说话
Because...
因为...
Shut up! Burn!
你闭嘴 戳中了吧
Slater's plan was just Fakakta!
斯莱特的计划 搞什么
And I was counting on that commission, and now the homeowners
我还指望着那笔佣金呢 现在那个房♥主
are taking the house off the market.
房♥子不卖♥♥了
You do realize you're the homeowner. Still though.
你知道你就是房♥主吧 暂时是而已
Oh, shut up, and unless there's anything else,
都闭嘴 如果没有别的事
you can all get out.
都滚吧
Actually, there is one other thing.
其实还有件事
What?
什么事
I think Ray deserves a hand.
我觉得雷需要个义肢
God dammit!
去你们的
Oh, come on, we were all thinking it...
别这样 我们都想着你呢
cause you got no frickin hand, stupid!
因为你少了一只手 傻♥逼♥
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表