剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
Khao lard gaeng.
猪肉咖喱(泰国语)
Sawat dee?
您好(泰国语)
Well, since I can only assume
如果没猜错
this is one of your idiot voicemails, I--
这应该是你的傻♥逼♥语♥音♥信箱吧 我
Mother?!
老妈
Well, I'm not falling for it again.
我不会再上当了
Oh, for-- mother, it's me, Sterling.
上...妈 是我 斯特林
Then, what is the square root of nine?
那你说9的平方根是什么
Uh...
这个...
Negative nine?
负9吗
Sterling?
斯特林
Ha! Elaborate God damn it!
你详细... 去死
I'm kidding, it's three, and also me. Ass.
我开玩笑啦 是3 是我没错 混球
Now, how'd the hell you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I didn't, the CIA did.
不是我找到的 是中情局
Oh, and how are your new overlords?
你的新主子还好吗
Oh for the-- they're not--
天...他们不是...
Look, think of it as more of a merger.
我们这是强强联合好吗
Organizations change. They evolve. They grow.
组织会变 他们会发展成长
Unlike some people I know.
不像我认识的某些人
Hey, you know what?
你知道吗
To wit, once again you're off
也就是说 你又一次
on one of your usual self-pitying benders.
跟往常一样去自怨自艾了
It's not a usual one, mother.
跟往常不一样 老妈
In case you forget, I was forced into
你别忘了 我可是被逼
becoming a parent against my will.
成为人父啊 完全与我的意愿相悖
Join the club.
我又何尝不是
But for God's sake, six weeks is long enough.
但是六周时间也够了
Really? It's been six weeks?
真的吗 都过了六周了吗
Yes, so sober up and get a bunch of
是啊 所以你快清醒一下
penicillin shots, because--
打点青霉素 因为...
Is that him? Is that Lana?
是他吗 那是拉娜吗
Let me talk to him. Let me talk to her.
让我跟他说 让我跟她说
So, why'd you run away when you were so excited
AJ出生时 你不是因为要做爸爸了很兴奋吗
about being a father when A.J. was born?
为什么跑了
Did reality set it?
难道是想到现实了吗
I-- wait, was that rhetorical?
我...等等 你是在反问我吗
Because the next time you decide to use
如果下次你再决定用别人的精♥子♥
somebody's sperm to impregnate yourself,
让自己怀孕
then maybe that decision
你作出决定时
should include that other somebody.
需要考虑另一个人的感受
Who? That other somebody who runs away
另一个人是谁 是那个
at the thought of responsibility
只想逃避责任
and as we speak is up to his eyeballs
正醉生梦死在眼镜蛇泡威士忌
in cobra whisky and ladyboy hookers?
和人妖妓♥女♥堆里的人吗
Oh, that is--
你这话说得...
You don't know me.
你又不了解我
Ha!
才怪
I believe there was some mention
你刚才提到
of the Central Intelligence Agency?
中♥央♥情报局了对吧
They've given us our first freelance mission,
他们已经给我们下达了第一次自♥由♥任务
and if you screw it up,
如果你搞砸了
there won't be a second one, so listen up.
就不会有第二次机会了 所以你给我听好
I'm listening.
我听着呢
Two days ago, an American spy plane
两天前 一架美国侦察机
went down in the jungles of Borneo
在婆罗洲的树林里坠机了
about 500 miles from you.
就在距离你500英里的地方
The pilot ejected, but without the onboard computer.
飞行员弹射出来了 但是机载电脑还在里面
You're to secure it, then destroy the aircraft.
你的任务是取回电脑 毁掉飞机
You should be receiving a mission dossier...
你会收到一份任务卷宗...
Well, now.
就是现在
Wow. Read it on the way to the airport, and hurry.
哇 去机场的路上你看看吧 抓紧点
All the equipment you'll need
你需要用的所有设备
is on an air America cargo plane
就是一架美国货机
that is waiting for you as we speak.
这会儿正在等着你呢
Uh, mother, it sounded like you said, "Cargo plane,"
老妈 你刚才说的听着像"货机"
when obviously you meant,
你指的肯定是
"First class luxury commercial airliner."
"豪华商务机头等舱"吧
Sterling, a commercial airline
斯特林 商务飞机
won't let you parachute into the jungle
是不会让你在共♥产♥党叛乱区
in the middle of a communist insurgency A what?
跳伞进丛林的... 什么
...At night. Now, don't screw this up!
还是在大晚上 你记住别给我搞砸了
"Screw it up."
"搞砸了"
Yeah, like she's one to talk.
好像她是老大一样
Look how I turned out.
看看我现在的样子
Hey, freaky bigtime!
你好 猛♥男♥
You owe us a hundred thousand bhat!
你该付我们十万泰铢
Oh, right, yeah, no problem.
是啊 没问题
Oh, and I've got an extra twenty thousand
我还可以多给你们两万
if you're genetic females.
如果你们不是人妖
Super.
很棒
God, okay, final offer, ten thousand baht,
天哪 一口价 一万泰铢
some of which has blood on it.
有一些上面还有血迹
For the millionth and last time,
我最后再跟你说一遍
we do not have mini-bottles!
我们这里没有迷你瓶威士忌
Well, then this isn't a real airline.
那这就不是真正的飞机
No, it's not. It's a CIA front!
本来就不是 这是中情局打掩护用的
Still, though.
那也不能没有吧
Why don't you go read the damn dossier?
你去看看那个任务卷宗好吗
Read about the communist insurgency.
看看共♥产♥党叛乱区那部分怎么写的
I don't do dossiers.
我才不看什么卷宗
Besides, I'm not a CIA schoolgirl.
再说了 我又不是进中情局学习的
This is a cakewalk for a real spy.
这是一个真正的间谍去执行一项轻而易举的任务
I punch the coordinates in the GPS,
我把坐标输入到GPS上
get the computer, blow up the plane with C-4,
拿到电脑 然后用炸♥药♥炸掉飞机
and, uh...
然后...
So then do you guys pick me up, or...?
然后你们来接我还是...
Read the dossier.
看看卷宗上怎么说
No.
不要
Suit yourself.
你随便吧
Go, go, go, go, go!
快下去快下去
Wha--
什...
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥
Halo!
天哪
But mini-bottles?
迷你瓶装威士忌
That's not a bad--
这主意还不错...
I'm sorry, Hank.
抱歉 汉克
I forget you were working the program.
我忘记你在戒酒了
Inappropes.
确实不合时宜
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh my God!
天哪天哪天哪
Are you guys so frickin' excited?
难道你们不兴奋吗
I would be, if you quit jumping around.
你不乱蹦乱跳我就心满意足了
Seriously, honey, come on. Baby on board.
别跳了 亲爱的 这里有小孩子呢
And if you two dopes didn't screw up
如果不是你们两个笨蛋搞砸了
this $10 million renovation--
这个价值一千万的装♥修♥...
Which, again, curious as to why
我又想问问了 你为什么
you put Pam and Cheryl in charge.
让帕姆和谢丽尔负责呢
Because I had a very specific vision,
因为我的要求很明确
and it wasn't "Japanese whorehouse."
绝对不要"日本妓院"风
Well, Ms. Archer, I think you'll find
亚契太太 我们做的
we were very true to your vision.
绝对符合您的要求
Oh, I've dreamed of this day.
梦想的这一刻终于到来了
I know.
我知道
It's... I mean...
这...我是说...
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道说什么好了
Can I even wear shoes in here?
在这里我需要脱鞋吗
Oh, this is nothing.
这根本没什么
Wait till you see...
看看这个...
Oh, my God!
天哪
I... I think I could use a drink.
我...我想喝点东西
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表