剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
So, that bag is clothes.
那个包里是衣服
That bag is diapers. The cooler is breast milk,
那个包里是尿布 冷却箱里是母乳
which obviously needs to go in the--
显然需要...
Where do you buy breast milk?
你在哪儿买♥♥的母乳
You don't, Archer. You--
不用买♥♥ 亚契 只要
Oh, my God, will you relax?
天呐 你能放松点吗
Here. Have a cold--
给 来杯凉...
So no beer?
没有啤酒吗
Why would I bring beer?
我怎么会带啤酒
Because you don't want me drinking liquor?
因为你不想要我喝烈酒
I don't want you drinking anything!
我希望你什么都不要喝
What, that's all for her? I'll find a sitter.
那都是给她喝的吗 我还是找个保姆吧
Lana, relax. I won't drink while you're gone.
拉娜 放松点 你不在时我不会喝酒的
I take this very seriously.
我有很认真地在对待这事
Well, or at least Woodhouse does.
至少伍德豪斯有很认真
Yeah, and if he was here Wait. What? Where is he?
是 如果他在的话 什么 他人呢
Rehab.
康复中心
Oh, seriously?
不会吧
I know. At his age, it's like, why even bother?
是啊 都这把年纪了 何必呢
Well? I'm kidding.
是吗 我开玩笑的
It's his annual three days off.
这是他每年的三天年假
It's normally two, but I let him roll over one from last year.
通常是两天 但从去年起我给他延长了一天
Your largesse knows no bounds.
你可真是慷慨到没边了啊
Well, it's not paid.
肯定不是带薪休假啊
Have you at least baby-proofed this place?
你至少给这地方装上了婴儿防护措施吧
I don't think a baby can hurt anything.
我可不觉得这小娃娃能破坏啥
No, not-- ugh! I mean, like firearms, for instance.
不是 天 我是说火器这类的东西
Are they stored securely?
你有没有把它们存放安全
Yes.
有
I'll find a sitter. Lana, go.
我还是找个保姆吧 拉娜 走吧
A.J.'s in good hands. I know what I'm doing.
我会好好照顾A.J.的 我知道自己在干嘛
I've read ten of the baby-sitters club books.
我已经通读了各保姆俱乐部里面的书籍
Really? Yeah. I'm totally a Kristy,
是吗 是啊 我绝对是个克里斯蒂
with maybe, like, a dash of Claudia.
也许还带点克劳迪娅的特质[均为完美女性]
Because I won't have my phone.
因为我不会带手♥机♥
So when you realize you can't handle it I won't.
那么当你觉得自己处理不来时 不会的
But when you do-- please shut up--
但如果你确实处理不来 拜托闭嘴
This is the main number at the zen center.
这是禅中心的主机号♥码
And a staff member will come and find me.
拨♥打♥后就会有工作人员来找我了
In your stupid-- what is it, a wigwam?
在你那傻♥逼♥ 什么鬼 棚屋吗
It's a yurt. Wow. Even stupider.
是帐篷 更傻♥逼♥了
Archer, I'm serious. Me too.
亚契 我是认真的 我也是
Paying to spend 24 hours sweating in a yurt
特意花钱去个帐篷里挥汗如雨地待一整天
is literally the dumbest thing you've ever done.
绝对你是干过最傻♥逼♥的事了
Oh, I can think of a few more. You're right.
其实我还能想到更傻的 你是对的
Maybe this will help you shed some of your negative energy.
也许这能让你摆脱一些负能量
My Have fun. Say hi to your spirit animal.
我 好好享受 向你的精神灵兽问好
Okay. I'll see you tomorrow night.
好吧 明晚见
But I bet you call before then!
但我肯定那之前你就会打电♥话♥给我了
I bet I won't.
我肯定不会
Holy shit, I gotta wash that down.
见鬼 我得喝点水把它咽下去
See that, A.J.? That was a teachable moment
看见没 A.J. 我刚才就是教你
about a little thing called confidence.
做人要有自信呢
And contrary to what you may have heard,
也许有人会跟你说人不要太自信
you can never have too much of it.
但事实是 自信这东西 越多越好
Or bourbon. Where's the bourbon?
波旁酒也是 波旁酒呢
Okay, I gotta have some Irish, or at least some Scotch,
我得喝点爱尔兰咖啡[酒] 或者威士忌也行
or blended, or--
混合威士忌也行 或者
Jesus Christ, Woodhouse, stock the bar!
老天 伍德豪斯 把吧台填满啊
Okay, here we go. So we have...
好吧 我们有...
Ugh, tequila and coffee liqueur.
龙舌兰和咖啡利口酒
All right. So we can make...
好吧 那我们能调
I guess this will be a... black Mexican?
我猜应该是"黑墨西哥人"
What? No, that's not racist.
怎么 没有 那才不是种族歧视
That's what it is. If you added milk,
事实就是如此 如果你加牛奶
it would be a white Mexican, but all we have is breast milk--
就是"白墨西哥人" 但我们只有母乳
Eww, which would make it a rusty Krieger.
那调出来的只能叫"褐色克里格"
Oh, God. Wow. That is mierda.
天呐 这真是狗屎不如
And also between us, okay?
你知我知 好吗
Because your mom likes to worry, A.J.,
因为你妈总是担心这担心那的 A.J.
but she doesn't need to,
她完全不必如此
because when you're with me, kid,
因为你和我在一起的话
you're as safe as a bug in a...
你安全的不得...
Archer! Help! Please help! He's been shot!
亚契 救命 快救他 他中枪了
Oh, good.
好啊
For a second, I thought you were Lana.
有那么一刻 我还以为是拉娜回来了
Where is the goddamn first aid kit?
该死的急救箱呢
Behind the bar. And quit yelling.
吧台后面 别叫了
Why did you hit me?
你为什么打我
'Cause! Get your shit together!
因为 你♥他♥妈♥振作点
Get your shit together, man.
该振作的是你 老兄
You're the one who's bleeding to death.
只有你在流血流个不停
Yeah. From my ears. So shut up!
是啊 我两耳出血 你就闭嘴吧
Everybody shut up,
大家都闭嘴
because, spoiler alert, this is a baby.
因为 注意了 这可是个婴儿
And why do you have a baby?
你怎么会有个婴儿
Well, Slater. When a mommy and a daddy
斯莱特 如果一个母亲和一个父亲
love each other very much--
两人深爱对方的话
In your apartment!
我是说你公♥寓♥里
Yeah. Or a motel or a porta-john, or--
是啊 汽车旅馆和集装箱里也行
Are you trying to piss me off?
你是在逗我吗
Not really.
并没有
Well, you are, so...
你就是 所以
Why do you keep your first aid kit in the bar?
你为什么把急救箱放在吧台里
Because that's where over 80% of home accidents happen.
因为大多数家庭事故都是发生在那里的
Wow. Really? They happen in the bathroom!
真的吗 是发生在浴室啦
Not in my home. Speaking of which,
我家不是这样 说到这个
why are you in it, and who is he?
你来干什么 他又是谁
Sterling Archer, this is Farooq Ashkani.
斯特令·亚契 这是法鲁克·阿斯贾尼
Yeah. Hi.
哦 你好
Black Mexican? What?
墨西哥黑人吗 什么
Uh, hey, dick, I happen to be Pakistani.
混球 不巧 我是巴基斯坦人
I was offering you a drink,
我是在问你要不要喝饮料
but all I have is tequila and coffee liqueur.
但我只有龙舌兰和咖啡利口酒
Sorry. I thought you were being racist.
抱歉 我还以为你是种族歧视
No. If anything, you were,
没有 如果真有人种族歧视 那也是你
if you think black or Mexican is an insult.
因为你认为黑墨西哥人是种侮辱
My child is actually multiracial, so--
我孩子就是多民族混血 所以
Hang on. Go back. You speak Urdu?
等等 刚才 你会说乌尔都语吗
Huh? Oh. No. No, no. Just that one phrase.
不不不 我只会那一句
The only phrase you know in Urdu is,
你唯一会说的一句乌尔都语竟然是
"No, shit, you goat-raping pig-devil"?
不 见鬼 你这个禽兽
What? I thought it mean, "I'm sorry."
什么 我还以为那句话是 我很抱歉呢
Huh. Probably why that night in a Karachi whorehouse
大概就是因为这样 那晚在卡拉奇妓院
suddenly went from pretty bad to much worse.
气氛才突然从很坏变成了比很坏更坏吧
I'm gonna stop you there.
就说到这里吧
Somebody should. I mean, this is a baby.
是该有人拦住我了 这还有个孩子呢
Because time's a bit of a factor.
时机真是个很重要的东西
Until yesterday, Farooq was a cyberspy
截至昨天 法鲁克还是个为巴基斯坦情报部
for Pakistani intelligence.
工作的网络间谍
But now he wants to come over to our side.
而现在他想投奔我们了
Are we not on the same side?
我们难道不是一边的吗
Anyway, I was walking him into a CIA safe house,
不管怎样 我当时进入了一间中情局安全屋
but a bunch of his former colleagues were waiting for us.
但一大群他的前同事正在那儿等着我们
I had to shoot our way out of there.
我不得不杀出了一条血路
But how did they know where the--
但他们怎么知道
Oh, my God, could the CIA have a leak?
天呐 中情局情报泄露了吗
That's what I said!
我就是这个意思
Anyway, until I find the leak and plug it,
不管怎样 在我找到并解决情报泄露前
I need you to babysit him.
你得照顾他
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表