剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
Well, nudity is our natural state.
人生来就是不着片缕的
He's not nude.
他穿了衣服
What? Then why are you in here?
什么 那你在这里干什么
I was just asking myself the same--
我刚也在问自己这个问题
That's ridiculous, you have to be naked.
太荒谬了 你必须脱♥光♥
Otherwise it's pointless. Is it?
不然就完全没意义了 是吗
Trunks, young man, trunks.
短裤脱掉脱掉
Um... 'kay...
好吧
There, now that's not so hard, is it?
这就对了 也没有那么难 对吧
So, do you guys do phrasing, or...?
那你们一般都做什么呢
And now that we're all skyclad, as they say,
既然我们都一♥丝♥不♥挂♥了
we have something very special
我们要做点特别的
we'd like to share with you.
我们想和你一起做
Wait, what?
等等 什么
But just between us three,
但是只我们三个做
there's no reason to tell Lana about it.
没必要告诉拉娜
No, she might not... approve.
是的 她也许不会同意
Oh, God...
我的天哪
Okay, but just so you know,
好吧 但话说在前面
I've never worn a condom, ever,
我是从来不用避孕套的
and Lem, obviously the implicit agreement between you and I,
还有莱 不说你也应该知道的
is that at no time will our penises touch,
我们的小♥弟♥弟♥绝对不能接触
but I'd also appreciate it
当然如果我们连眼神都不接触
if you didn't make eye contact,
我也会很感激的
you know... with me... during...
你知道的 就是 和我
Did I... misread th--
我是 误解了吗...
I No.
我 住嘴
No. You do not talk.
住嘴 你别说话
In fact, first thing tomorrow,
事实上 明天的第一件事就是
you're going to the vet to have your vocal chords clipped.
你要去兽医那儿把你的声带割掉
How about just put to sleep?
不如直接弄死我算了
Because who gets in a hot tub naked
因为谁会和一个陌生人
with an almost complete stranger?
全♥裸♥待在热水浴缸里啊
Because everybody! Because Berkeley!
每个人 每个伯克利的人
That's-- how does an entire city get a pass
这整座城市都没人知道什么是
on acceptable behavior?
可接受的行为吗
Acceptable behavior?
可接受的行为
This, from the man who just tried
这话竟然出自一个刚才试图
to have a threesome with me and my wife?
和我妻子及我3P的人之口
I was being polite!
我那是出于礼貌
Wh--? How is that polite?
什么 那哪里礼貌了
Because I thought that's what they wanted!
因为我以为他们就是那样想的
They said they wanted to share a special secret with me, so--
他们说想和我分享一个特别的秘密 所以
Wait, what special secret?
等等 什么特别的秘密
What? Why is he even still here?
什么 他怎么还在这里
Daddy... Look, the man's an assbucket.
爸爸 听着 这人就是个混♥蛋♥
What the? Hey don't look at me, I'm not
什么 别看我 不是我
The baby! Oh, shit!
孩子 见鬼
Oh, dear God... Mom?
我的天哪 妈妈
Claudette? I'm in here,
克劳德特 我在这儿
in the study!
在书房♥里
Where's A.J.?
AJ呢
She's fine, she's upstairs, but--
她很好 她在楼上 但是
What the hell happened?
到底发生了什么
Oh, my God... my research!
天呐 我的研究
All my research...
我的研究
my data, my notes! All my samples!
我的数据 我的笔记 所有的样本
All my years of work! It's all gone!
我数年的研究成果 都不见了
Why would anybody want mildew? Algae!
怎么会有人想要霉 是藻类
Oh, my God, are you shitting me?
天呐 开什么国际玩笑
With a baby in the house?
房♥子里还有个孩子呢
Why do you have a gun?
你怎么会有枪
What, seriously? For this...
什么 你真要问么 为了这个
Great.
棒呆
Lana, what is the meaning of this?
拉娜 这是什么情况
Why does he have a gun?
他怎么会有枪
Okay, so Whoa, whoa, whoa C'mon,
好吧 是这样 拜托
Are we not even gonna address how amazing that shot was?
我们难道不要谈谈我枪法多精湛吗
Not now, Archer, I'm--
不是现在 亚契 我
Shit.
见鬼
Yeah, so listen, if you wanna catch those guys
是啊 听着 如果你们想抓到那些人
and get your mildew back--
把你的霉拿回来
It's algae.
是藻类
Yeah, take that tone.
好吧 就是这个语调
You got a car? What?
你有车吗 什么
Yes, but, but, but--
有啊 但是 但是
Get your shit together, Lem!
振作点 莱
Be a lamb and watch the baby?
乖乖的 去看着孩子
Lana, this is all just crazy, why does he have a gun?
拉娜 这太疯狂了 他怎么会有枪
And why is he driving? I should be driving!
为什么是他开车 开车的该是我才对
No, Daddy, Archer should drive.
不 爸爸 亚契该开车
He's actually pretty great at it.
其实他开得特别好
When he's not busy ejaculating.
在他没有忙着射♥精♥的时候
Not in my Mustang, you don't!
别在我车里 不许在我车里
But, seriously, what's wrong with him?
但说真的 他怎么了
Guys, this is, this is the-- the car from--
伙计们 这是 这是
Bullitt, we know, and if you'd go already,
《警网铁金刚》里的车 你要是立刻出发
maybe later I'll dress up like Steve McQueen for you!
也许等下我会扮成史蒂夫·麦奎因给你看
Ew, that's not even what it's about.
我可不是这个意思
Plus your hands are too big.
而且你的手太大了
Go! But speaking of McQueen,
走吧 但说到麦奎因
if there was ever a time to wear the tactleneck--
如果他穿高翻领毛衣的话...
Go! Okay! Hang on!
走 好吧 等等
Easy, easy!
放轻松 放轻松
Easy...
放轻松
Easy...
放轻松
Easy Will you shut up?
放轻松 你能闭嘴吗
We're only going one mile an hour!
我们的时速才每小时一英里
If that! Jesus...
要是这样的话 老天
Aw, shush and push!
闭嘴推车吧
You guys all better be pushing back there!
你们最好都给我在后面用力推
We are! I am pushing.
是在推啊 我在推呢
Swearsies, realsies. I push.
我发誓 我推
Son of a bitch...
他妈的
then I dunno why this heap of shit's not going faster.
那这鬼东西为什么一点都不快啊
Well, first of all, I think you mean heap of bitchin',
首先 这不是鬼东西
and second of all, hang on.
其次 等我看看
Wh...?
搞什么
The frickin' brake was on?
原来在刹车上吗
God--
天
Dammit, Archer!
我♥操♥ 亚契
Archer! You're going too fast, you idiot.
亚契 你开太快了 白♥痴♥
Idiot? Who kept his life's work in his frickin' house,
说我白♥痴♥ 是谁把毕生的心血放自己家里
apparently without any kind of backup whatsoever?
还没有任何防护措施
Uh, yeah, that's actually a good point.
这话说的对
I couldn't keep my work at the lab.
我不能放实验室里
It's potentially worth billions!
那可是价值数十亿的东西
People would literally kill for it!
有人为了它会不惜一切
Case in point.
没错吧
Well, even if I'm not family...
即使我们不是一家人...
Oh my God, okay--
苍天 行了
What's the deal with this algae?
这藻到底怎么回事
I found a way to use it as bio-fuel!
我想到办法将其用作生物燃料了
Am I supposed to know what that means, or...?
我应该知道那是什么意思吗...
As a replacement for fossil fuels!
可以代替化石燃料
Oh, my God Duhhoi.
天哪 白♥痴♥
Under the right conditions, the algae reproduce infinitely,
在正确条件下 海藻可以无限繁殖
and the only by-product of burning it, is water.
燃烧海藻唯一的副产品就是水
Holy shit, I'm surprised nobody's killed you already.
我♥操♥ 真没想到你还能活到现在
That's why I had to keep my research a secret.
所以我才将自己的研究保密啊
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表