剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
What could possibly go wrong?
哪里出问题了
Who the shit is that?
这是哪个傻子
Is it Barry?
是巴瑞吗
Does that mean Barry possibly, literally froze his nuts off
那就是说或许巴瑞真的在波音747的涡轮仓里
in the wheel-well of a 747
把自己冻的半死
So he could murder the shit-eating Archer?
这样他就可以杀死该死的亚契了?
Yes it does, other Barry.
没错 是另一个巴瑞
Oh, yes.
没错
Okay. Jesus christ.
来了 来了
You have got to be Edie.
你一定是伊迪吧
Uh, I'm Archer, uh, Pam's boyfriend.
我是亚契 帕姆的男朋友
Bullshit, my asshole.
胡说 你这个混♥蛋♥
Pam, hon? Edie's here.
帕姆 亲爱的 伊迪来了
And you will be civil and polite.
你得有礼貌哦
And you will not let her push your--
你不会让她拽你的...
Spamela! Get your fat ass out here.
肥婆 带着你的大屁♥股♥滚出来
Uh, she should be right out, she's--
她快来了 她...
Yikes.
活 活
Guess I should get in there and break that up.
瞅这形式 我得出马 把他俩分开
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等 等等
Yeah, come on. You comin'?
来吧 你进来吗
No, but hey, I know it's late notice, and I really hate to ask,
不了 我知道晚了 我真的不想问
But would you mind keeping A.J. For the--
你能不能照顾A.J...
What? I'm hitting door open.
什么 我点的是开门
You can't see it, but I really am.
你看不到吗 我确实在点开门键
Oh, my god, it's just like maximum overdrive.
上帝啊 就像最大超驱运转一样
Lana!
拉娜
On Monday let's talk about
周一 我们再谈
how scary this was for me.
这东西对我来说多么可怕
Let me go!
妈了个巴子的 放开我
No, now just calm let me go!
不行 冷静点 放开我
Shit, she's gonna--
妈的 她要...
Jesus christ, woman!
天啊 你这个女人
God dammit!
靠
Happy?
开心了
Less than I was, to be honest.
实话说 比我预想的好多了
When? When you were chugging balls behind whatever gay strip joint
什么时候 你什么时候在同性恋夜♥总♥会♥玩蛋蛋
She hired you at?
被她看上的
Told ya, it's that jacket.
告诉你 是那个夹克
First of all, Pam, shut up.
首先 帕姆 闭嘴
I'm not the one who chugs balls
我可不是在暗处
Behind buildings,
玩蛋蛋的那个
And even if I were,
即使我是
They wouldn't belong to that dude Arn.
那蛋蛋也不会是那个叫阿恩的家伙的
Oh god, you told him about Arn?
天啊 你告诉他阿恩的事了
Arn didn't even know she was alive.
阿恩都不知道有她这么个人在世
Okay, you know what?
知道吗
Besides what Arn's balls taste like?
而且阿恩的蛋蛋吃起来什么味道
I-- ah! I am out of here.
我... 我走了
Pam, wait!
帕姆 等等
Wow, and here I thought
这么看来
She was kidding about the pig's blood.
猪血的事也是开玩笑的了
No...
不
It was-- it was calf's blood.
那是... 那是小牛血
Stupid, frickin' Edie.
蠢傻子 欠操的伊迪
I'll show her what Arn's balls taste like.
我让她见识见识阿恩的蛋蛋吃起来什么味道
Wait, what the?
等等 那是
Barry?
巴瑞
You.
你
Hello?
有人吗
Krieger?
克里格
You in here?
你在吗
Hey, you!
在这呢
What can I do you for?
有什么需要
So, hey, um, Archer totally flaked on me.
亚契彻底放我鸽子了
Mallory and Ray are being lame,
马洛里和雷也不靠谱
And Cheryl is-- Cheryl.
谢丽尔还是...谢丽尔
So I was wondering if you could do me a favor.
我就在想 你是否能帮我个忙
Yep, yep, yep, but, first,
行 行 行 首先
Who is this little person?
你得先告诉我这个小人儿是谁
Um, A.J., my baby,
A.J. 是我的宝宝
Who I've had for, like, six months,
是个6个月大
Who you've met.
你刚见过的宝宝
Mm-kay.
好吧
Ooh, and who also has a poopy diaper.
还是个爱拉裤兜的宝宝
Great Bacchus Plateau, it works!
伟大的巴克斯高原 好使了
What? What does?
什么 什么好使
The K-9000 infrasonic pulse rifle.
K-9000次声脉冲步♥枪♥
What do you mean? What does it do?
什么意思 这个干啥用的
I assume you're familiar with the brown note.
我想你对催泻次音波有所了解
I am not, no.
不 不了解
What? The brown note,
什么 催泻次音波
The frequency that makes humans
一种能使人类
shit their pants, or their onesie.
拉裤子或者拉连体衣的次音波
I'm pretty sure that was a coincidence.
我非常肯定那是个偶然
That's what they said about Tesla's death ray.
被称之为特斯拉的死亡射线
So, this favor...
这个忙...
Lana?
拉娜
Wait, lana. What's the favor?
等等 拉娜 什么忙
Just promise to use your powers for good!
答应我 不要用那个干坏事
No.
不
Yes. No.
是啊 不是
Clean the jizz out of your ears, jizz-ears.
把精♥液♥从你的耳朵里清出来 听清楚
I'm getting married tomorrow,
明天我要结婚了
so tonight at my rehearsal dinner,
所以今晚 在我的排练晚宴上
I get all you can eat prime rib
我把你能吃的都弄来 上肋排
and bottomless vin rogue.
无尽的红葡萄酒
Gimme that. Put it down.
给我 放下
We are going to go find Pam,
我们去找帕姆
and then you are gonna apologize
然后你和她道歉
for hurting her feelings.
因为你伤害了她的感情
Why do you care? You're just a-- wait.
你为啥在乎 你只是个...
Are you really her boyfriend?
你真是她的男朋友
Mm-hm.
嗯
Oh, and a secret agent, so...
还是个密探
And, not only am I a secret agent,
我不只是个密探
I am the world's greatest secret agent.
是世界上最棒的密探
Mm... Hello?
喂
Jesus, Archer.
天啊 亚契
You're not even the greatest secret agent in that room.
在那间房♥里你不只是最棒的密探
Actually, Barry,
没错 巴瑞
That's where you're-- wait! Barry?
那是你... 等等 巴瑞
Hey, dummy.
蠢货
How did you get-- where are you?
你怎么知道... 你在哪里
How did you even know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里
Uh, I followed you.
我跟踪你了啊
What do you mean, you followed me?
你跟踪我是啥意思
Okay, that's obviously your abusive ex-boyfriend,
好吧 肯定是你滥交的前男友
So I'm just gonna tip on out.
我还是撤了
I was on my way to New York to kill you,
我正在去纽约的路上 去杀你
When I saw you in Chicago, idiot,
在芝加哥的时候碰到了你 傻瓜
And now you are gonna follow me.
现在轮到你跟着我了
That is, if you ever wanna see your buddy--
我的意思是 如果你还想见到你的伙伴
Uh-- wait, what was your name?
等一下 你叫什么
Your worst frickin' nightmare.
你最他妈可怕的噩梦
[Archer]- Pam? - Oh right, yeah, it's pam.
帕姆 对没错 是帕姆
Anyway, if you don't wanna spend the next year
如果明年你不想
signing for packages full of her head
为了装满她的头啊脚啊
and feet and shit,
还有便便的袋子而长吁短叹的话
meet me out by the old grain elevator.
就谷仓升降机处见
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表