剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
[Barry] Pam says Edie knowsi>where it is.
帕姆说伊迪知道具体♥位♥置在哪里
Now, you listen to me, Barry, you--
现在 听我说 巴瑞 你...
Barry!
巴瑞
God damn, son of a cyborg bitch!
他奶奶的 狗娘娘养的生化怪物
What, he gives you anal warts?
咋了u3000他上了你了?
He kidnapped your sister, you jerk!
他绑♥架♥了你姐姐 你个呆子
What?
啥
Who'd wanna kidnap Pam?
谁乐意绑♥架♥帕姆
I'll tell you in the car. Come on!
车上告诉你 赶紧走
Look, I know you're bitter
我知道你很痛苦
'cause you people can't get married or whatever,
因为你们这种人不能结婚
But all you care to eat prime rib!
但你只想着吃上肋排就好了
Well, Edie, I was almost half-way hoping
伊迪 我刚才还在想
It wouldn't come to this.
事情不会变成这样
Come to what--
变成哪样
Hello? Lana?
谁 拉娜
No...?
不是
What are you still doing here?
你还在这里做什么
I thought you had Rambo sleepaway camp.
我以为你去参加兰博住宿露营了
Sere school, and I did,
野外学校 我是该去
But Archer hosed me, and I don't have a sitter.
但是亚契骗了我 我还没有保姆
Oh, well you should have asked--
你本应该问...
I asked everybody, even Krieger.
我问过所有人了 连克里格都问了
I-- wow, so you'd ask Krieger
我... 在问我之前
to watch your baby before you'd ask me?
你去问克里格来照顾你的宝宝
I didn't, well-- that would be weird.
我没有 很奇怪
Weirder than the guy trying to make
比那个家伙试图
some kind of ejaculation ray?
弄一些喷射射线出来还怪吗
No, it's a pants-shitting ray.
不是 是催泻射线
Okay, well, then, that's new, but--
好吧 是新东西 但...
Cyril, look How about this?
你看 西里尔 这样怎么样
I'll drive you both upstate,
我开车送你们两个北上
and get us a motel room.
然后给我们找一个汽车旅馆房♥间
What?
什么
For A.J. And me.
给我和A.J.
While you run around the woods eating snails and beetles.
当你在林子里乱跑吃蜗牛和虫子的时候
That way if you get anxious about being away from her,
如果你离开她太担心的话
we're right there.
我们就在那里
This is weird.
这太古怪了
Why is this weird?
没什么古怪的
Because what kind of sick bastard
因为哪个杂种
travels with duct tape and rope?
会带着密封带和绳子旅行
No, we actually made a couple of stops
不是 在你昏迷的时候
while you were knocked out.
我们真的休息了几次
Had to get more tom for the collins--
去给鸡尾酒弄了冰块
Oh, and also rob a gun store.
抢劫了一个枪♥支♥商店
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Well, technically, burgle.
技术上说是偷窃
How long was I out?
我出来多久了
Mm... 20 minutes?
20分钟
Dammit!
妈的
Yeah, that is not good for you.
对你是不太好
No, turn around dick-nuts,
掉头 混♥蛋♥
I can still make the rehearsal dinner.
我还来得及弄我的彩排晚宴
After we rescue Pam. Now, shut up.
等我们救了帕姆之后吧 现在给我闭嘴
Oh, and un-shut up for a second.
等一下再闭嘴
Is this the way to the grain elevator?
这是去谷仓升降机的路
Ah... Oh, yeah, right down that road.
没错 那条路
Take a left. Take a left!
左转 左转
Even for me, that was pretty lucky.
就我这技术 也够险的了
Rental car!
租的车啊
There we go. Looking good, Barry.
到了 看起来不错 巴瑞
Well, thanks, other Barry.
谢谢 另一个巴瑞
Archer comes in to save her,
亚契来救她
K-k-k-kill zone!
杀杀杀杀戮地带
So you're just bug-nuts crazy, huh?
瞅这情况 你是个疯子 疯了
Crazy like a fox!
疯的像个狐狸
Who's bionic!
他是个生化人[另一个巴瑞在介绍自己]
And, whose fiance dumped him,
他的未婚夫
for literally the dumbest guy in Russia
在俄♥罗♥斯♥为了个天下最蠢的人抛弃了他
Who want waffle?
谁想吃华夫饼
I forget to make waffle.
我忘记做了
Oh, and just so you know, my worst nightmare,
我最可怕的噩梦
Which is actually recurring,
不断重复
Is me and Santa Claus getting chased through the snow
就是在雪地里我和圣诞老人
by Lurch from the Addams family.
被 《亚当斯一家》里的巨人勒驰追赶
Uh, why did you tell me that?
为什么告诉我这些
Exactly.
是啊
Piece of shit rental.
破烂车
You drive like a... Egg.
你开车像个... 鸡蛋
I-- no, I don't, and also, shut up
我 我不是 给我闭嘴
Because right now I'm going to explain
现在 我要开始解释
What cyborgs are, and why they're a threat,
什么是生化人 对于我们整个生活来说
to our entire way of life.
为什么他们是危险人物
I mean, not now, obviously.
我是说 显然现在不会
But, someday.
但 某一天会
Someday soon...
这天会很快到来
I am gonna re-hit that.
我又得重来了
Hey, you.
是你啊
Hello.
是啊
Wait.
等等
Who's laws of what's its?
谁的什么定律
Asimov's three laws of-- look,
阿西莫夫的机器人三
Never mind. They don't even apply to Barry
不要想了 这些定律都不适用于巴瑞
Because he's a frickin' cyborg.
因为他是个该死的电子人
Archer...
亚契
Come out and play.
出来玩儿啊
Ugh, and also a gaping, prolapsed anus.
还有个裂开如肛♥门♥般的臭嘴
So, grain elevator.
这就是谷仓升降机
Besides a place to blow farmers,
除了是个操农民的地方
what's the point?
还能做什么
To store grain, dumbass.
存储谷物 白♥痴♥
Yeah, but you elevator it way the hell up there,
是啊 但是升降机是往上面去
Then-- wait, cows don't go up there to eat it,
等等 牛不会到上面去吃东西吧
Do they? Oh my god,no!
不是吧u3000u3000上帝啊 不是
It's gravity fed back down to trucks and trains and shit.
万有引力会把谷物送到卡车或火车上
Which are on the ground.
在地面上
Yes!
没错
See where I'm going with this?
我就在想
Why not make it horizontal, so the cows can just walk up
为什么不设在地面上 这样牛可以随时
And eat whenever?
走进来吃东西
So just a mile long trough of grain getting rained on
然后在雨季的时候 大饲料槽里
All the damn time?
全是水
I-- well, no.
我... 不是
It would have like a salad bar roof on it,
饲料槽上会有个类似色拉吧顶的遮顶
You idiot.
你个白♥痴♥
Said the dumb waiter.
愚蠢的服务生说到
Get it, Archer?
来拿 亚契
As in, you're dumb, and you dress like a waiter.
进来 你个蠢蛋 穿的像个服务生
Told ya! God dammit, Pam,
告诉过你 靠 帕姆u3000
This is exactly what a man should wear to a--
只有穿这身行头才能去参加...
what the Pam? Holy shitsnacks!
怎么 帕姆 我的天老爷啊u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
Yeah, and just a heads up--
没错 抬头
Dammit, Pam.
该死的 帕姆
How about a-- oh, wait by heads up,
怎么... 等等 你说抬头
Did you mean--?
你的意思是
Seriously, Barry, why all the anger?
说真的 巴瑞 干嘛这么生气
Because Katya broke up with me!
因为卡蒂亚和我分手了
Too soon?
够快的了
Edie, cut me down!
伊迪 放我下来
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表