剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
Scoop out his whole damn eyeball if you have to!
万不得已把他的眼珠子挖出来都行
Oh no-no-no-no, we wouldn't do dat,
不不不 我们不会那样的
would we? No, dat's a meanie-bo-beanie...
你说是不是 那样就太不好了...
Okay, door's closed! Hit it!
好 门关好了 快点
Alright, we're in, purging airloc--
好 我们回来了 换气...
No, no, no, no, no!
不要不要不要
I'm sorry, what was that?
抱歉 你说什么
The ship cannot move while the airlock is purging.
换气的时候潜艇不能动
Uh, kinda seems like a design flaw... We could start drinking it.
这好像是设计缺陷 我们可以都喝掉啊
That would save like, two seconds!
可以节省大约两秒钟
Well, plus I'm pretty thirsty.
反正我也渴了
Pam, it's blood. I'm pretty thirsty.
帕姆 这是血 我真的渴了
Time to deminiaturization-- eight minutes.
距恢复原状还有八分钟
Okay, Cyril!
好 西里尔
You have to be ready to go
一旦气闸室准备好
the second that the airlock is clear!
马上准备出去
Clear? Yes! Yes?
明白吗 明白...吗
Yeah, what could possibly go wrong...
还能出什么错呢...
Okay, this eyedropper's full!
这眼药水滴管满了
Here! Go! Move!
给你 快去
Dammit, gimme another eyedropper!
该死 快再给我一根眼药水滴管
Time to deminiaturization--
距恢复原状还有
seven minutes.
七分钟
Six minutes.
六分钟
Five minutes.
五分钟
Four minutes.
四分钟
Three minutes to deminiaturization.
距恢复原状还有三分钟
Airlock purged.
换气完毕
What're we doing?
接下来怎么办
Go, go, go, go!
快行动 快
Eyedropper!
眼药水滴管
Okay Cyril, here comes the optic nerve!
西里尔 这是视神经
Now hard to starboard!
急右转舵
Hard to starboard!
急右转舵
Two minutes.
两分钟
Exciting, huh?
好刺♥激♥啊对吧
Yeah. Shut up!
是啊 闭嘴
Oh, right.
忘了你是假腿
There's the tear duct!
泪腺到了
Hard to port!
紧急左转舵
Hard to port!
紧急左转舵
Eyedropper! One minute.
眼药水滴管 一分钟
Holy shit, we're gonna make it!
我♥操♥啊 我们要成功了
Wait, are we gonna make it?
等等 我们会成功吗
Or are "we" just... too broken?
还是说我们...无法重归于好了
Michael...
迈克尔
Seriously.
别闹
Look look, there's a bright light!
快看 前方有亮光
Yes! We're approaching the eyeball!
棒 我们正在接近眼球
Thirty seconds.
三十秒
Eyedropper!
眼药水滴管
So yeah, we shower it up,
等我们洗干净
and then wherever the town is,
不管市区在哪里
we go find a Sizzler or whatever--
我们都要去找部小黄♥片♥之类的
me, Lana, you and TV's Michael Gray, double-date--
我和拉娜 你和迈克尔·格雷来个四人约会
and the flrrp get shitty on rib eyes and scotch. Mmkay.
然后吃上等牛排喝威士忌 好啊
10 seconds.
十秒
Nine, eight, seven...
九 八 七
Oh, that's it.
终于好了
six, five... Go, go, go get out of here!
六 五 快 快离开这里
four, three,
四 三
two, one.
二 一
Begin deminiatur--
开始恢复...
Guess we didn't make it...
我们好像失败了
But-- so, is there a steakhouse around?
但是 附近有牛排餐厅吗
Oh, and do they have flowerpot bread?
有花盆式面包吗
All right, so now listen--
好吧 听我说...
No, no, no, no, I will not listen,
不不不 我不想听
because you no longer exist in my world.
因为你已经不存在于我的世界了
So take this unlucky baby...
你抱着这个倒霉孩子
while I focus on the two positive aspects of this debacle,
我想想这一灾难的两个好处
the first being that you people will no longer be a stain
第一就是你们不用再给
on the escutcheon of the clandestine services, and--
秘密机构抹黑了 还有...
No, please! You can't blacklist us.
拜托了 你不能把我们列入黑名单啊
This is all I've ever known, it's Shh!
我这辈子就只做过这个 嘘
The second positive is that even though Dr. Kovacs is dead,
第二个好处是尽管考瓦克斯博士死了
his miniaturization process lives on
但是他的微缩技术
in the memory banks of the supercomputer--
可以继续存在于超级电脑中...
Woo! Shrinky-Dink that!
简直太爽了
Krieger out!
克里格出局
Which...
即...
Dr. Kovacs conceived and built
考瓦克斯博士的
the magnum opus of what was surely the greatest mind
代表作品 也是这个时代
of his generation.
最伟大的成就
And so you work your whole life for something, for a cause,
所以你为此献出了自己的一生
and in the end what do you have to show for it?
到头来你得到了什么
No parade, no statue, no Medal of Freedom,
没有人围观 没有塑像 没有自♥由♥勋章
no songs of heroic deeds...
没人歌♥颂你的英雄事迹
Just an ulcer and you, dear...
只有溃疡和你 亲爱的
who I honestly think just gave me a hernia.
说实话你刚才好像害我得了疝气
Well, if you fed her, like you said you did,
如果你真如所说喂她了
why is she still hungry?
那她为什么还饿
Who knows with her? A tapeworm?
谁知道她怎么回事 难道肚子里有虫
And after that disaster,
那场灾难之后
you'd all better get used to being hungry.
你们最好都习惯饿肚子
At least until I can find a way
至少我想到办法
to get us back in with the CIA.
再回中情局
Why bother? Excuse me?
为什么回去 什么
Well, look, I can't speak for Archer And yet
我不知道亚契怎么想 但是
but I don't want to risk my life on shady missions
但是我不想为中情局那些混♥蛋♥
for those assholes at the CIA.
冒生命危险完肮脏任务了
I have a child to raise.
我要养孩子呢
So do I! Well, not...
我也是啊 也不是...
And besides, they obviously set us up.
显然他们陷害了我们
They've always wanted us to fail. Why would they
他们一直想让我们失败 他们为什么
Why would you wanna work
你为什么想给那些
for those Ivy League white-shoe D.C. Pricks?
常春藤盟校毕业的特区傻♥逼♥工作
That's not who we are!
我们不是那种人
We're the outsiders, the scrappy underdogs!
我们是旁观者 是斗志昂扬的黑♥马♥
We're Delta House, the Dirty Dozen,
我们是海豹突击队 是敢死队
The Rebel Alliance, The Commitments!
是反叛联盟 是追梦者
Yeah! Woo-hoo!
对 说得对
We're the Bad News frickin' Bears,
我们是少棒闯天下
and our Lupus is an openly gay cyborg
我们的吉祥物是一个坐着独轮车
dying of sepsis in a wheelbarrow!
即将死于败血症的快乐半机械人
Woo! That's us!
对 就是我们
I do think he's actually dying, though.
不过我真觉得他快死了
So why would you want to go back to being the CIA's--
所以你为什么想回去做中情局的...
sorry, but-- bitch?
无意冒犯 婊♥子♥
Because, you peawit,
因为 你个狗♥杂♥种♥
what are we going to do for money?
不回去我们怎么赚钱
Well...
这个嘛
I actually have some thoughts on that.
其实我想到主意了
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表