剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表
and not bosonic string theory, then--
而非波色弦理论 那么
Shh. There's enough room in the world
嘘 世界上还有很多的奇迹
for science and miracles.
等待科学去探究
Okay people, listen up! When we go into that vein
好了 伙计们听好 我们进入血管时
we're gonna get hit with about ten G's.
会受到严重撞击
Buckle up! No!
扣好安全带 不
Just kidding.
我开玩笑的
That's a lot of G's.
那撞击还是挺厉害的
So suddenly you don't have a death wish?
你怎么突然不想死了
Lana, I've never had a death wish.
拉娜 我从来没想过去死
It's just that I don't believe that I personally...
我只是从来不相信
even can die.
自己会死
Although I do believe in ghosts.
虽然我确实相信有鬼
Not sure if that's related, or...
我不确定这有没有关系 或者
Guess I better put these away
看来我最好把这个放到一边
since they're tungsten, and insanely sharp.
因为他们是钨做的 而且很锋利
Yeah... should you even have those?
是啊 你就不该有这个吧
I shouldn't even have yarn.
我连纱线都不该有的
And I should not have volunteered for this.
我就不该自动请缨来干这个
So, I saw you coming on to Archer--
我看到你揩亚契的油了
Look, I'm a sexual being.
听着 我是个欲♥女♥
If that is shocking to you, then so be it.
如果吓到你了 我也没办法
It's not, I was just gonna tell you
我没吓到 我只是想告诉你
he's had the clap so many times
他得了好多次性病
it's more like applause.
我想为你喝彩来着
Uh, what was that?
你说啥
I said, ready on that laser?
我说 激光准备好了吗
Duh.
当然
Then fire at--
那就...
will. Great.
随便开火吧 干得漂亮
Okay, Gillette, now just slip it in
好 吉列 现在小心地
nice and easy...
溜进去
I mean... what about "that's what she said"?
我是说 如果她就是那样说的呢
Can we at least do that?
我们能这样做吗
Hush! Here we go, people!
闭嘴 来了 伙计们
God, I will be glad when this is over.
老天 这事快点结束吧
Yeah, and when it is,
是啊 结束之后
I think you really should apologize to Lana. For what?
我真觉得你该向拉娜道歉 为什么
For being so racist about your hand! Wh? Racist?
因为你歧视你黑色的手 什么 歧视
Yeah, all that Driving Miss Daisy stuff,
是啊 你说的那些《为黛茜小姐开车》
and the Piggly Wiggly,
还有猪畜产业链什么的
and the Oh, my God!
还有 老天
I was mad because it's a robot hand,
我生气是因为这是只机械手
not because it's black!
不是因为这是黑色的
Hang on!
稳住
Oh. Because it totally seemed like--
这样啊 因为看起来完全
I gotta go tell her! No, no, no, no
我得去告诉她 不不不
Ugh, are you crippled again?
你又残了吗
Yep.
是啊
Well, cheer up, buddy.
振作点 老兄
Maybe Krieger can get you some black bionic legs.
也许克里格能给你弄条黑色假腿呢
Just like Jesse Owens!
和杰西·欧文斯[运动员]一样
Who may or may not have been a robot.
他可能是 也可能不是机器人
Although I might be thinking of the Jetsons' maid.
虽然我想的可能是杰森的女仆[机器人女仆]
Wait, was she black?
等等 她是黑人吗
What do you mean, he's crippled?
你说他残了是什么意思
Differently-abled, whatever!
身体有障碍
No, we can just go with crippled...
不用 你就说残了就好
Then who's steering the ship?
那是谁在开潜艇
I am!
是我
Now's the perfect time...
现在正是时候
Not like you haven't dreamed about it...
你梦中曾出现过好多次的
Just crash the sub and kill them, Cyril.
撞毁潜艇杀了他们 西里尔
Okay, Cyril?
好了 西里尔
Hm? Yes? Over?
我在
We're through the heart now,
我们正在穿过心脏
and we need to get to the carotid artery,
我们需要进入颈动脉
so on my mark, turn hard to starboard.
听我指令 向右急转
And refresh my memory, starboard is--
提醒我一下 向右是...
Mark!
转
Now on my mark, hard to port! And that's?
听我指令 向左急转 那又是...
Mark!
转
Okay, this is it...
好了 就是这里
Wow, guess it does just take a minute.
看来确实只花了一分钟嘛
So they're in the brain now?
他们到大脑了
Well, we're assuming they are.
我们猜应该是的
We have to wait for them to tell us their location.
我们得等他们告诉我们他们的位置
The sub is too small to track with our current technology.
潜艇太小了 我们现在的技术很难追踪
Maybe the CIA should do a Kickstarter.
也许中情局也该集资升级下装备了
Can someone please get that child some food!
来个人给那娃儿喂点吃的好吗
Oh, all right, she can have...
好的好的 她可以吃...
one cocktail onion.
一颗鸡尾酒酸果
Okay, there's the blood clot. Fascinating.
好了 那就是那个血块 太棒了
Ugh! People's bodies are so gross.
人体真是好恶心哦
Well, some people can't help it!
有的人也不愿意这样的啊
Wh--? Not you, Pam.
什么 我不是说你 帕姆
I was talking about Ray. Seriously, you're like Filet o' Man.
我是说雷 说真的 你就像个肉夹馍
Ya know... Time to deminiaturization
你知道吗 距离恢复原状
40 minutes.
还有40分钟
So hey, if you've got this...
如果你有把握的话
I've always got everything.
一切都在我的掌控之中
Then I'm gonna go check on Ray.
那我就去看雷了
Oh, tell him-- no, never mind.
告诉他 算了
No? You don't have a pun-based
不说吗 你没有什么
little zinger about walking, or--
夹枪带炮的讽刺他不能走路的话 或者
No, I'm actually...
不 事实上我
kinda worried he's gonna kill himself.
有点担心他会自杀
Laser turret, prepare for thrombolysis.
激光炮 准备溶解血栓
Uh... is there a knob for that, or--
这是要用把手 还是
It means destruction of the thrombus.
意思就是摧毁那个血栓
The thrombus is the blood clot!
血栓就是那个血块
Oh, duh...
我知道
Yes, obviously you've got this.
是啊 一切都在你掌控之中
All right, Archer, you have to
好了 亚契 你得确保
be sure not to let the laser detach the thrombus
不让激光从动脉壁分离血栓
from the artery wall. The last thing we want is an embolism.
我们最不想见到的结果就是栓塞
No shit, that's my third biggest fear.
别废话了 这是我第三忧虑的事
That's an aneurysm.
那是动脉瘤
Okay, fourth biggest, whatever.
好吧 第四好吧 无所谓啦
Archer, focus.
亚契 专心点
We've got less than 40 minutes to deminiaturization!
还有不到40分钟我们就要回复原状了
Oh, shit. And even less than that until we're out of oxygen.
见鬼 在那之前我们就会缺氧了
Wait, what? O2 consumption's about 12 percent higher
等等 什么 氧气消耗量比正常情况
than it should be... 12 percent?
高出了12% 12%吗
That's like an entire...
这简直就是
extra person.
多了一个人啊
A person called... What the?
这个人叫 什么鬼
God damn it, Michael! TV's Michael Gray.
见鬼 迈克尔 电视界的迈克尔·格雷
You ruined it.
你们毁了我的出场
And also please let me out. No!
还有 请让我出去 不
Uh, what's going on?
怎么了
Well, TV's Michael Gray is on board, for some reason.
不知怎么 电视界的迈克尔·格雷也在艇上
What? Mikey Mike!
什么 小迈克吗
And where are you two going?
你们俩要去哪儿
Up there, to gawk at TV's Michael Gray.
上去啊 围观电视界的迈克尔·格雷
And, we're taking these
我们还会随身带着
razor sharp tungsten knitting needles with us.
这两根无比锋利的钨编织针
What about Ray? He can't come, he's crippled.
雷怎么办 他不能一起来 他残疾了
Lana!
拉娜
And also physically. What the--?
身体也残疾了 搞什么...
剧集 | 间谍亚契(2009) | 导航列表