你们真是光彩耀人
you look so beautiful.
我不知道要如何抉择了
I don't know how I'm going to be able to choose one.
这是我有史以来必须做的最艰难的决定了
This is the most difficult decision I've ever had to make.
女士们 就是现在了
Ladies, this is the moment.
阿帕多王子已经做出了决定
Prince Apato has made his decision.
莉莉安
Lillian.
你的鞋上沾到厕纸了
You have toilet paper on your shoe.
王子已经做出了决定
The prince has made his decision...
但我不是王子
but I am not he.
各位 让我们有请
Everyone, I present to you
真正的阿帕多王子
the real Prince Apato.
谢谢你 帕什瓦
Thank you, Parshwall.
是的 这是真的
Yes, it is true.
我才是真正的阿帕多王子
I am the real Prince Apato,
我已经做出了选择
and I have chosen,
我已经做出了决定
and I have decided...
百乐寇姐妹俩 我都看不上眼
both Bellacourt sisters are unworthy.
不 碧翠丝 这是件坏事
No, Beatrice, it's a bad thing.
他不会选择我们了
He's not choosing us.
是因为我在热气球里 说了太多关于
Is it because I talked too much about badminton
羽毛球的事吗
in the hot air balloon?
肯定不是因为我在热气球上
It wasn't because I diarrhea'd out the side
拉肚子的原因 是吧
of the hot air balloon, was it?
还是因为我没有杀了加菲猫
Was it because I didn't kill Garfield?
不 不 不 不是因为这些 尽管
No, no, no, none of that, although--
好吧 拉肚子那个可不是什么好事
well, the diarrhea didn't help.
可阿帕多王子 我爱你啊
But Prince Apato, I love you.
不 我爱你
No, I love you.
我 我的心从35秒前发现你不是个低级的
I-- I've loved you ever since I learned
管家起就属于你了
you weren't a lowly butler 35 seconds ago.
如果你不选我 我就去自杀
If you don't pick me, I'm gonna kill myself.
不 抱歉
No, sorry.
你们俩都被淘汰了
You've both been eliminated.
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do this to me?
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
我答应的是我会从百乐寇家里
What I promised was to pick a woman
挑选一位中意的女性
from the Bellacourt household...
这点我做到了
and I have.
布兰奇
Blanche.
请过来
Please.
好的
Yes.
- 这真是梦想成真啊 - 是啊
- This is a dream come true... - Yes.
对任何女人来说都是如此
...for any woman.
对我亦是
For me too.
万分抱歉了 老兄
A thousand apologies, sirrah,
但恐怕我不能允许布兰奇离开
but I'm afraid I cannot permit Blanche to leave.
不 皮珀斯 你不可以对我指手画脚了
No, Peepers, you can't tell me what to do.
我是王妃了
I'm a princess.
事实上 我有权这样 布兰奇
Actually, I can, Blanche.
我是你的法定监护人
I have full legal custody of you
援引自1903年版管家手册里的
according to the Mental Health Addendum
心理健康附录
to the 1903 Buttling Manual,
这可是今日出♥台♥的
which came out today.
好好读你的手册 先生
Read your manual, sir.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no,
我现在是位王妃了
because I am a princess now.
布兰奇王妃
Princess Blanche.
布兰奇 恐怕他是对的
Blanche, I'm afraid he's right.
什么
What?
你甘愿毁了一个女人的生活
You have ruined a woman's life
捍卫你主人的荣誉
for the honor of your master.
好吧 皮珀斯 你的确是最好的管家
Why, Peepers, you are the greatest butler of all.
我尊敬你 皮珀斯
I honor you, Peepers.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
给每人来杯香槟
Champagne for everyone.
布兰奇 能否麻烦你去拿下香槟
Blanche, if you could get some champagne, please.
- 嗯哼 - 谢谢 快去吧
- Mm-hmm. - Thanks, run along.
好的
Okay.
我不知道怎么办才好
I feel so blindsided.
一切来得太突然
This came out of nowhere.
和我共度余生的本应该是
I was supposed to spend the rest of my life
帕什瓦
with Parshwall.
我不敢相信我和一个仆人握手了
I can't believe that I held hands with a servant.
呕
Ugh.
我真是搞不明白
I just don't understand
他怎么能看着我的眼睛
how he could look me in the eyes
然后 然后对我说他想要用土地
and-- and tell me he wanted to trade land
权力和资源换我一个女儿
and power and resources for one of my daughters
竟全是信口胡言
and not even mean it.
难道之前的一切都是谎言吗
Was everything we had a lie?