剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
- Olivier, you're pushing me. - Just calm down.
快告诉我我们要去哪 这真离谱
Just tell me where we're going. This is ridiculous.
我受够了 奥利维尔 这太蠢了 我受够了 好吗
I've had enough, Olivier, this is stupid. I'm done. OK?
-放松 没多久了 -我受够了
- Relax. Not much longer. - I'm done with this shit.
-冷静 -你在哪 奥利维尔
- Calm down! - Where are you? Olivier!
我想让你看看我在做什么
I thought I'd show you what I've been working on.
和我共进午餐有那么可怕吗
Is lunch with me so terrifying?
你知道我有幽闭恐惧症
You know I get claustrophobic.
你觉得会发生什么
What did you think would happen?
坐下
Sit down.
你知道吗 在我搬到这里之前 我一直觉得
You know, I always used to think that London was an ugly place
伦敦是个丑陋的地方
before I moved here.
但我猜
But I guess...
越了解一件事 越能发现其的美
things get more beautiful the more you get to know them.
或者更加丑陋
Or more ugly.
你是这么看我的吗
Is that how you see me?
有时候
Sometimes.
这难以置信吗
Is that so hard to believe?
不
No.
但我很惭愧
But I am ashamed.
我希望变得...更好
I want to be... better.
为你
For you.
我和别人约会 因为我生气
I am seeing somebody, for the anger...
你以前都说过了
You've said all this before.
要是你想 我可以背出剩下的部分
I can recite the rest for you if you want.
不
No.
那天晚上我问过你 你却不理我
I asked you the other night and you ignored me.
我希望你现在回答我
I want you to answer me now.
好的 任何事
OK. Anything.
你曾经出过轨吗
Have you ever been unfaithful?
我希望你对我说实话
I want you to be honest with me.
如果你真的想变好
If you really want to be better,
如果你真的想修复我们的关系
if you really want to fix this,
那就告诉我事实 以我们儿子的生命起誓
then tell me the truth. Swear it on our boys' lives.
从没有过其他人
There's never been anyone else.
以我们儿子的性命发誓
On our boys' lives.
我会判我们儿子死刑吗
Would I sentence our boys to death?
不会
No.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
喂
Hello.
莉莉 怎么回事
Lily, how did that happen?
好的 我五分钟后到
All right, I'll be there in five minutes.
-你要走了 -我希望可以不走
- You need to go. - I wish I didn't.
别管这些了 我之后来收拾
Just leave this. I'll sort it out later.
-我会派人送你下楼 好吗 -好
- I'll have one of the guys take you downstairs, OK? - OK.
是我
'Yes.'
在哪
Where?
看来你找到了
You found it, then.
算是吧
Just about.
-为什么在这里 -来吧
- So, why here? - Come on.
我想给你看些东西
I want to show you something.
-你打算走吗 -对
- So you're gonna run? - Yeah.
我不觉得你该走
I don't think you should.
你坚持要见我就是为了这个吗
This is why you insisted on meeting me?
企图改变我的想法吗 为什么
To try and change my mind? Why?
为什么走的人是你
Why should you be the one to run?
明明是他在伤害你
He's the one that's hurting you.
是他想抛弃你 这怎么就公平了
He's the one that wants to throw you away. Why is that fair?
假设你走了
So, let's say you run.
你要怎么活下去
How are you gonna live?
我会找个地方 一间庇护所
I'll find somewhere, a shelter.
然后呢 你打算怎么赚钱
And then what? What are you gonna do for money?
所有财产都在他的名下
It's all in his name -
我知道是因为他亲口告诉我的
and I know that because he told me it was,
脸上还带着洋洋得意的笑容
with a smug smile on his face.
我们到底来这干什么
Look, what is it that we're doing here?
那孩子呢
What about the kids?
他们要怎么办 你打算...
What are they gonna do? What does...?
我不知道 好吗
I don't know, OK?
是你说你有更好的主意 那你说吧
You're the one that said you had a better idea. I'm listening.
我杀了他
I kill him.
是啊
Right, well...
-这确实能一劳永逸 -我是认真的
- ..that really clears things up. - I mean it.
他不会停手
He is not gonna stop.
你找的任何庇护所 国家或者是地上的洞
Any shelter, country or hole in the ground you find,
他也会找到
he'll find it, too...
最终会找到
..eventually.
我之前干过
I have done it before.
我不怎么喜欢杀人的这个主意
Well, I don't find the idea of murder quite so comfortable.
他想让你死
He wants you dead.
要不就我现在阻止他 否则他会找别人动手
Either I stop him now, or he finds someone else to do it.
你值得自♥由♥生活 安吉拉
You deserve to be free, Angela.
我们到了
We're here.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
她就在这下面
She's right under here.
大久保由希
Yuki Okubo.
我没有杀她 明白吗
Now, I didn't kill her. All right,
我告诉你的时候没有撒谎
I wasn't lying when I told you that.
但我确实出力埋了她
But I did help bury her.
就在这 在我们脚下
Right here, underneath our feet.
他想提醒我他有多认真 所以发了这个给我
He wanted to remind me how serious he is. He sent me this.
天呐
Jesus Christ...
你怎么下得了手
How could you do that?
接二连三的错误选择
One bad choice led to another.
我只希望能有机会做一次正确的事
All I want is a chance to make things right.
但你必须知道 这才是你丈夫的真面目
But you have to understand - this is who your husband is.
你跟他一样 我受够了
You're no different than him. I'm sick of it.
暴♥力♥之人的这种内疚
Violent men who have this guilt.
那你为什么不做点什么来阻止
Then why don't you do something about it?
别烦我了
Just leave me alone.
放学后 我要去踢足球
After school, I'm going to go play football.
-你想来吗 -想
- Do you want to come? - Yes.
-好 但要放学后 -对了
- OK, so it's gonna be after school. - Oh, by the way...
儿子们 抱歉 但我欠你们一个道歉
Boys, I'm sorry, but I owe you an apology.
笼子里的兔子
The rabbit in the hutch...
不是雪球 是我昨天买♥♥的兔子
..it isn't Snowy, it's a rabbit I bought yesterday
-跟雪球长得一样 -但你说就是雪球
- that just looks like him. - But you said it was.
真正的雪球
The real Snowy...
被狐狸抓走了 然后
..a fox got him. And...
我想保护你们 不让你们发现
I wanted to protect you from finding that out,
但我错了
but that was wrong of me.
你们已经是大男孩了 而且
You're big boys now, and...
我想让你们知道我绝不会再骗你们
Well, I need you to know that I will never lie to you again.
-好吗 -你为什么这么做
- Ok? - Why would you do that?!
萨姆
Sam.
我恨你
I hate you.
萨姆
Sam!
解释吧
Explain.
有时人们该知道真♥相♥
Sometimes people deserve the truth.
所以你决定说出来
And you decided this.
为什么
Why?
安吉拉
'Angela.'
安吉拉
Angela.
听着 你什么都不用做
Look, you don't have to do anything.
我只需要些帮助 一个机会 就这样
I just need some help. An opportunity. That's all.
-我做不到 -有些东西就该割舍
- I can't. - Some things have to be cut out.
无论有多疼
Much as it hurts...
-这是了结 -这不对
- it's an ending. - It's not right.
对与错无关紧要
Right and wrong don't matter.
这是关于做你必须做的事 为了活下去
This is about doing what you have to, to survive.
算是顿悟吧
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表