剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
And... we'll get through it.
我保证
I promise.
快点 快点 别被妈妈看到
Quick, quick, before Mum sees.
麦克斯聊天记录
麦克斯
你病了吗
你没看到伯顿老师骂塞布 太搞笑了
快点
Hurry!
确保要放回原处
Make sure to put it back.
威尔士伊斯特拉德费尔特
-我要打你 -你才不会
- I'm gonna beat you! - You won't.
儿子们 别走太远
Guys, don't go too far.
妈妈 妈妈 雨靴
Mum, Mum, the wellies.
太好了
Ah! Yes!
你不能过去
Hey... You shall not pass!
-好了 进去 -嗨
- OK, go, go. - Hi!
-你们都好吗 -嗯
- You guys all right? - Er, yeah.
我忘记给他们带雨靴了
I forgot to pack their wellies.
-我想问问你是否有儿童雨靴 -当然
- I just wondered if you had any kids' ones? - Yes.
我们从不缺儿童雨靴 这边
We're never short of those. Here.
我给你看看
Let me show you...
我觉得...这些就挺好
I reckon... these would be good.
好极了
Great.
希望他们能把这门铃的声音调轻点
Wish they could turn the volume on that thing down somehow.
没事 只是...我今早喝了太多咖啡
It's fine. Just... one too many coffees this morning.
15分的题 萨丽
For 15 points, Sally,
你能告诉我哪种衣服的名字
can you tell me what item of clothing was named
与其苏格兰发明者相同
after its Scottish inventor?
15分的题
For 15 points...
-基尔特[苏格兰短裙] -哪种衣服的名字
- Kilt! - ..what item of clothing was named
与其苏格兰发明者相同
after its Scottish inventor?
塔坦[格子花纹]Tartan?
塔坦 塔坦都...塔坦都不是
Tartan? Tartan's... Tartan's not even...
雨衣[麦金托什]A mackintosh.
答案当然是...
It is, of course...
雨衣
a mackintosh!
-我能帮你吗 -我希望如此
- Can I help you? - I hope so.
我在找人
I'm looking for someone.
一个女人 带着两个男孩 六岁和九岁
A woman. Two boys with her, six and nine.
应该是过去一两天来的
Must have arrived in the last day or two?
不 我...
No, I, er...
不 没有
No. Er, no.
我想不起任何这种模样的人
I can't think of anyone of that description that's been by.
她说要来这里的
She said she was coming here.
肯定是去了其他地方
Must have gone somewhere else.
抱歉
Sorry.
别抱歉
Don't be sorry.
你只是想帮忙
You're only trying to help.
20分的题
For 20 points now,
你能在哪里找到静海
where would you find the Sea of Tranquillity?
-20分的题 -这题我知道
- 'For 20 points.' - Think I know this one.
我想是在月球
It's the moon, I think.
答案是...
The answer...
答案就是...
The answer is...
是月球 萨丽
is the moon! Sally!
如果你登上了山顶 你会干什么 萨丽
What would you do if you got to the top of the mountain, Sally?
-我会去度假 -度假 真棒
- I'd go on a holiday. - A holiday, yeah!
-让你全世界任选一个地方呢 萨丽 -康威尔
- Anywhere in the world, Sally? - Cornwall.
康威尔
Cornwall?
-你好 -好啊 亲爱的 你好吗
- Hiya. - Hiya, love, all right?
-嗯 一切都好 -买♥♥到了吗
- Yeah, all good, yeah. - How did you get on?
很好 在街角找到了一家慈善商店
Good, yeah. Found some in the charity shop in the end.
你去的是高街的那家店吗
Did you go to the ones up the top of the high street?
-对 -那边有不少便宜的店
- Yeah. - Proper bargain shops up that end.
很不错
..it's perfect.
还给我
Give it back!
儿子们 安静点 好吗
Guys, just calm down, OK?
-还给我 -妈妈
- Give them back. - Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
儿子们 别闹了
Boys, stop it!
别闹了
Stop it!
儿子们 别闹了
Boys, stop...
-天哪 -你还好吗
- Christ! - Are you OK?
嗯 只是 只是有点烧伤 仅此而已
Yeah. Yeah, it's just, er... It's just a little burn, that's all.
没水了
The water's gone.
-我就去... -不要
- I'm just gonna, erm... erm... - No!
好了 待在这里 儿子们 别闹了
OK, right. Just stay... Guys... Guys, stop!
坐下 待在这里 我马上回来
OK, sit down, stay there. I'll just be back in two minutes.
好吗
Ok?
不 妈妈
No! Mum!
玛丽 你能帮忙看着孩子吗
Mary, could you just keep an eye on the kids?
-我刚烫伤了手 -好 没问题
- I just burned my hand. - Yeah. Yeah, course.
谢谢
Thanks.
安吉拉
Angela?
谢天谢地 你回来了
Thank God, you're here.
-快点过来 -该死
- Please, just come quickly. - Shit.
该死
Shit.
抱歉 我...我不知道该怎么办
I'm sorry, I... I didn't really know what to do.
萨姆 麦克斯
Sam! Max!
麦克斯
Max!
萨姆
Sam!
停车 停车
Stop! Stop!
妈妈 你在干什么
Mum, what are you doing?
-怎么回事 -妈妈
- What's going on? - Mum!
我就该拧断你的脖子
I should fucking wring your neck!
-让我们的孩子看着吗 -对 也许我该这么做
- With your children watching? - Yeah, maybe I should.
你对他们说了太多关于我的谎言 我的"愤怒"
You've told them enough lies about me, about my "Anger".
-我跟他们说的都是事实 -你说了你的事实
- I told them the truth. - You told them YOUR truth.
我根本没花多少力气他们就愿意
They didn't need a great deal of persuasion
离开这个垃圾场
to leave this fucking dump.
不敢相信经历了这么多
I can't believe after everything,
你竟然选择这里
THIS is your choice?
你根本没给我选择
You didn't leave me with a choice!
你从没爱过我
You never loved me.
-不是真的爱 -但我爱了
- Not really. - Oh, but I did.
这才是最糟的部分 我爱过你
That's the worst part. I fucking did.
让开 我要走了
Get out of the way. I'm leaving.
你真是有病 你知道吗
You are fucking sick, do you know that?
用埃奇沃特 让我相信你编的这出戏
Using Edgewater, making me believe this fucking shit!
但你确实信了 不是吗
But you did believe it, didn't you?
我们说服你信了
We convinced you.
所以这一切都是谎言吗
So was it all a lie?
-由希也是吗 -由希
- Yuki? - Yuki?
出轨
The affair?
大久保由希失踪了 安吉拉
Yuki Okubo went missing, Angela.
这是警♥察♥说的 对吧
That's what the police said, isn't it?
这不容易 我告诉你
It wasn't easy, I can tell you that.
让你这样肯定也不容易 站在这里
This can't be easy either, standing there,
却不能打我
not being able to lay a finger on me.
我打赌你肯定急切希望想把我打进医院
I bet you're desperate to give me some stitches
像从前一样 对吧
like the good old days, aren't you?
这种疯狂得停止了 安吉拉 而且会停的
This needs to be the end of it, Angela, and it will be.
你的小把戏
This little episode...
这没办法帮你赢得监护权
..It won't help your custody request.
你不坐牢都算走运了
You'll be lucky enough to serve time in prison.
-怎么回事 -发生什么了 爸爸
- What's going on? - What's happening, Dad?
-爸爸 -我们要跟妈妈说再见了
- Dad? - We're going to have to say goodbye to Mum.
我很快回来 好吗 我会的 都会好的
I'll be back soon, OK? I'll be here, it's gonna be OK.
-我们要去哪里 -我们暂时见不到妈妈了
- Where are we going? - We won't see Mum for a while.
-妈妈 妈妈 -没事的
- Mum? Mum! - It's OK.
-没事的 -妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
- It's OK. - Mum? Mummy! Mummy?
妈妈 妈妈
Mum... Mum!
妈妈
Mum...
-妈妈 妈妈 -妈妈
- Mum, Mum... - Mum...
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表