剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
My wife. Always looking out for me.
不如你上♥床♥睡吧
Why don't you come to bed?
你不是讨厌我吗
You hate me, don't you?
如果我讨厌你 就不会在这里了
If I hated you I wouldn't be here.
你永远无法真正了解 对吧
You can never really know, can you?
别人脑袋里在想什么
What goes on in a person's mind.
无论你自以为多了解某个人
No matter how well you think you know someone...
他们总能让你大吃一惊
...they can continue to surprise you.
如果你一直这样想 最终会很孤独
You keep thinking like that, you'll end up very lonely.
或者偏执多疑
Or paranoid.
-你又在取笑我吗 -不 不是 我没有
- Are you making fun of me again? - No. No, I'm not.
-我只是累了 -你为什么不跟我说话
- I'm just tired. - Why won't you talk to me?
妈妈
Mummy?
我做噩梦了
I had a bad dream.
-没事的 -小伙子
- Oh, it's OK. - Hey, big man.
噩梦都不是真的
Nightmares aren't real.
最糟的事情都发生在我们的想象中
The worst things happen in our imaginations.
我跟你一起去你的房♥间吧
Shall I come up to your room with you?
好吗 帮你重新入睡
Yeah. Help you get back to sleep.
来吧
Come on.
雪球在前面跑 我在后面追
Snowy was running and I was chasing him,
我一直追呀追 但是...后来...
and I kept on going and going but... then...
我追不上了 然后我再看不见它了
then I couldn't catch up and then I couldn't see him any more,
我一个人在那个地方...
and I was in this field all by myself...
别担心 雪球会没事
Don't worry. Snowy is gonna be fine.
它会回家的
And he's gonna come home.
晚安
Good night.
你能睡在我床上吗
Can you stay in my bed?
当然可以
Yeah. Sure.
小萨姆
Sammy.
快醒醒 要去上学了
It's time to wake up. It's time for school.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-我能贴吗 -不行
- Oh, can I do it? - No.
这个该麦克斯贴 你贴下一个
It's Max's turn. You can do the next one.
好吧
Fine.
-就再贴一张 -但还有很多树
- Hey. Just one more. - But there's loads more trees.
是的 但玛丽莎两分钟后会来送你们去上学
Yeah, but Marissa's coming in two minutes to take you to school.
-这会有用的 对吗 妈妈 -我们不知道
- It's gonna work, isn't it, Mum? - We don't know that.
但如果有人看到这个 他们会认出雪球
But someone will see it and they'll recognise Snowy,
-然后给我们打电♥话♥ -希望如此
- and they'll call us! - Let's hope so.
我知道他们会的
I know they will.
寻兔启事
请帮我们寻找我们的兔子雪球
-喂 -你在家吗
- Hi. - 'Are you still at home?'
现在不在
Er, not at the moment.
我需要你回去 我忘拿公文包了
I need you to get back. I've forgotten my fucking briefcase...
我一小时后要向客户介绍情况
'and I have a client presentation in an hour.
-如果我派快递员去拿 你能... -可以
- 'If I send a courier to collect it, will you..?' - Yeah.
-行 好的 -多久以后来
- 'OK. Good, good.' - So, how soon?
-我现在给他们打电♥话♥ -好的
- 'I'll call them now.' - Ok.
我叔叔去世时
'My uncle, uh, when he died, I was, uh...
我从车♥库♥经过
'I was going through the garage and this,
这是他的密♥码♥手提箱
'uh, this was his combination suitcase.
我看着这些转轮 发现它们很干净
'I look at the dials and I see they're clean.
当我转动时 可以看到
'As I turn them, I can see here,
那里的侧面有脏东西
'there's dirt on the side just there.
所以当它处于打开状态时
'So when it's in the open setting...'
那金属暴露在自然环境中
'that metal was exposed to the elements...'
马上就来
Just a minute!
只有一个明显的痕迹
'There's just a noticeable mark
可以帮助你快速找到它
'that can help you find it quicker...'
-你好 -马上来
- 'Hello?' - Just one second!
快递服务
'Courier service!'
-你好 -等一会儿 马上
- 'Hello!' - Just two seconds. Coming.
恐怕我不能再等了
'I can't wait much longer, I'm afraid.'
就一小会
Just two seconds!
我要走了 不能再等了
'Gonna go, can't wait any more...!'
抱歉 抱歉 我在楼上
Hey, sorry, I'm sorry, I was upstairs.
-好吧 -谢谢 谢谢你 谢谢
- Alright. - Thanks. Thank you. Thanks.
-喂 -我看到了
- 'Yeah?' - I've seen it.
很好 现在你知道了
'OK, good. So now you know.
她是个叛逆的女人
'She was a woman on the edge.
我的意思是他每天都带着它
'I mean he carries that around with him every day.
他觉得愧疚 他想念她
'He feels guilty. He misses her.'
奥利维尔告诉你的吗
Olivier told you that?
什么 他就这么脱口而出吗
What, he just came right out and said it?
他就是这么干的
'He did. Yeah.'
那就跟我去警♥察♥局
Then come with me to the police.
告诉他们你告诉我的一切
Tell them everything that you've told me.
-我不能这么做 安吉拉 -但你说你想帮我
- 'I can't do that, Angela.' - But you say you want to help me.
不想看见我受伤 这就是方法
That you don't want to see me get hurt - this is how.
听我说 他们不会相信你的
'Listen to me. They won't believe you.
如果我了解你的一切
'If I know everything about you,
那么警♥察♥就会知道你的一切
'then the police know everything about you.
-包括埃奇沃特 -那么我就要逃跑
- 'Even Edgewater.' - Then I need to run.
我有个更好的主意
'I have a better idea.'
-什么 -和我见面
- What? - 'Meet me.'
我不能 孩子们就快回来了
I can't. The kids are back soon.
好吧 那什么时候
'OK, so when?'
现在就告诉我
Just tell me now.
你一有空就告诉我
'You let me know as soon as you're ready.'
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mum?! Mum?! Mum?
妈妈 你在哪 妈妈
Mum, where are you? Mum?
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mum? Mum? Mum?!
-你在哪 -来啦
- Where are you? - Yeah. Hey...
-你在这 -学校怎么样
- Oh, there you are. - How was school?
-嗨 妈妈 -垃圾
- Hi, Mum. - Rubbish.
-无聊 -这就对了 反正...
- Boring. - Oh, that's the spirit. Well...
你在这里做什么 我以为是玛丽莎送他们回家
What are you doing here? I thought Marissa dropped them off.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too
我去学校接孩子了
I've, er, picked up the boys from school.
下午工作请假了
Taken the afternoon off work.
-我有个惊喜给你 -好
- I have a surprise for you. - Right.
什么
What?
如果我告诉你 就不是惊喜了 对吧
If I told you... it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?
雪球 雪球回来了
Snowy! Snowy's back!
-天啊 雪球 -快来看 它就在那
- Oh, my God, Snowy! - Come look. He's over here.
妈妈 雪球发生了什么
Mum, what happened to Snowy?
有人看到海报打了电♥话♥
Well, someone saw one of the posters and called.
他们看见它在街上溜达
They'd seen him wandering down the street
然后他们收留了它
and they'd taken him in.
这太棒了
That is so cool!
-嗨 雪球 -雪球失踪之后长大了
- Hi, Snowy! - Snowy got bigger in his absence.
我同意
I approve.
什么 同意我骗孩子吗
What, of me lying to our children?
-我感觉很糟 -你做了正确的事
- I feel awful. - You did the right thing.
现在去吧 你需要换身衣服
Now, go on. You have to get changed.
-为什么 怎么了 -我已经预约了个保姆
- Why? What's going on? - I have a baby-sitter booked.
去吧
Go.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
你会知道的
You'll see.
我们在这干什么
What are we doing here?
这是为了什么
What's that for?
用来蒙住你的眼
For your eyes.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
来吧 把它戴上
Come on. Put it on.
把它戴上
Put it on.
好吧 好吧
OK. OK, fine.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我们在哪
Where are we?
-奥利维尔 你在推我 -冷静
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表