剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
那里什么都没有
There's nothing in there.
怎么 你以为我会相信你的话吗
What, and you expect me to just take your word for it?
你受不了这样 对吧
You can't stand this, can you?
如果他不在这里 你会怎么对我
What would you do to me right now if he wasn't there?
你想浪费所有人的时间 去吧
You want to waste everyone's time, go right ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个只有一份
There's only one copy of this one.
那就联♥系♥学校 再让他们印一份
So contact the school, get another one.
凭什么
Why should I?
行吧
Fine.
手包
Handbag?
真的吗
Seriously?
里面装什么都有可能
Could be anything in there.
好 让他检查
OK. Let him check.
没有
No.
我周五见儿子
I'm seeing the boys on Friday.
我确信他们肯定迫不及待想在接待中心见你了
I'm sure they can't wait to see you in that contact centre.
-再次感谢 -不客气 祝你好运
- Thanks again. - No probs. Best of luck.
2021年10月31日 信♥用♥卡♥支付
24号♥服务站加油费90块
24号♥服务站
2021年10月31日
我刚才在看我丈夫的银行账单
I've just been looking through my husband's bank statements.
在万圣节当晚 我记得 因为我遇见了他
And the night of Halloween, erm, I remembered, because I met him,
那时我们第一次见面 万圣节晚上
that's when we first met, the night of Halloween.
艾德的车行发生了火灾
'There was a fire at Ed's car dealership.
第二天 奥利维尔的衣服有汽油味
'Next morning, Olivier's clothes stank of petrol.'
抱歉 我没明白
I'm sorry, I'm not following.
艾德和奥利维尔和合作
Ed and Olivier are working together.
我可以给你看银行账单
'I can show you the bank statements,
我可以给你看他的真名
I can show you his real name.'
好吧 慢点 慢点
OK. Slow down, slow down.
我们 我们下周安排见个面吧
'Let's, let's get something set up for next week.'
不行
Well, no.
那不够快
That's not soon enough.
而且我认为你最好
And it might be a good idea for you
带你的社工一起来
to bring your caseworker along.
为什么
Why?
只是 我觉得鉴于你的过去
'Well, just, I think just given your history,
这样会...比较好
it will be... good.'
你不相信我吗
You don't believe me?
我不是这个意思
'That's not what I meant.'
你觉得我疯了
You think I'm crazy.
-不是 梅耶太太 -我理解
- 'No, Mrs Meyer.' - I get it.
换了我 也会这么想
I would, too.
抱歉浪费了你的时间
Sorry I wasted your time.
几号♥
What number?
其实我想跟你谈谈监控
Actually, I wanted to talk to you about your CCTV.
摄像头
The cameras.
我想看看里面的内容
I want to take a look at what's on them.
-31号♥晚上 -什么
- Night of the 31st. - What?
我想看看你们店里万圣节晚上的监控视频
I want to look at your CCTV footage from the night of Halloween.
我们不给别人看
We don't do that.
这跟你有什么关系 我只是想看看
Well, what does it matter to you? I just want to look.
那你跟经理说
Well, then, talk to the manager.
-我怎么联♥系♥经理 -他今晚过来
- OK, how do I do that? - He's in tonight.
七点
Seven.
行 我再过来
Fine. I'll come back then.
来电
喂
Hello?
我是西奥
'It's Theo.'
你想干什么
What do you want?
我想见面 在我们之前见面的树林
'I wanna meet. The forest where we met before.'
为什么
Why?
未知号♥码来电
我想解释
'I wanna explain.'
现在解释有点太迟了 伤害已经造成了
It's a bit late for that, the damage is done.
但如果我能试试呢
'But what if I could try?
试着解决问题 试着帮助你
'You know, try and fix it. Try and help you.'
我们万圣节晚上第一次见面的酒吧
The pub where we met the first time on Halloween.
好 我现在过去
'Cool. I'll head there now.'
我是西奥
'You've reached Theo.
请留言
'Leave a message.'
我是西奥
'You've reached Theo.
我是西奥
'You've reached Theo.
请留言
'Leave a message.'
-你在哪里 -我在路上了
- Where are you? - 'I'm on my way.'
你不会来了 对吧
You're not coming, are you?
你知道自己的问题是什么吗 安吉拉
Do you know what your problem is, Angela?
你就是不知道什么时候放手
You just don't know when to leave things alone.
终于 说了点真话
Finally... some honesty.
-这才是真正的你 对吧 -我警告你
- This is the real you, is it? - 'I'm warning you.'
我知道奥利维尔帮你做了什么 西奥
I know what Olivier did for you, Theo.
我知道你为什么现在帮助他
I know why you're helping him now.
如果你别再继续
'This would all be simpler
查这件事 一切都会简单得多
if you could just stop pushing and pushing.
放手吧 为了你自己好
'Drop it. For your own good.'
你怎么知道我一直在干什么
How do you know what I've been doing?
无信♥号♥♥
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
来人啊
Somebody!
救命
Help!
我在这里 来人啊 救命
I'm in here. Somebody please, help!
妈的
Shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你之前来过 对吧
You was in earlier, right?
你就是那个要看监控的人
You was the one asking about the cameras.
是因为你吗
Was this you?!
这是你害的吗
Was this your fault?
我忘了你不再住在这里了
I forgot you don't live here any more.
是你
Was it you,
还是你朋友西奥 砸坏了监控
or your friend Theo, that smashed the cameras?
-你在说什么 -我知道了 好吗
- What are you talking about? - I know, OK?
起初 我以为你只是给他钱 但后来我看到了
At first, I thought you just paid him off, but then I saw it.
万圣节 你在24号♥服务站加了90镑的油
On Halloween, £90 worth of petrol at the 24 service station,
清清楚楚地写在你的银行账单上
it's right there on your bank statement.
你是承认看了我的私人物品吗
Are you admitting to reading my private property?
西奥车行被烧毁的第二天
The day after Theo's car garage got burnt down,
我记得洗你的衣服时 全是汽油味
I remember washing your clothes and they stank of petrol.
是你干的 对吧
You did it, didn't you?
在火灾之前他一直破产
He was broke until that fire.
然后突然之间 他拿到了一大笔保险金
Then all of a sudden, he gets a massive insurance pay-out.
好吧
OK.
那个监控本能显示你加了一大桶油
The CCTV would have shown you filling up a load of canisters,
但他一直在跟踪我 对吧
but he's been following me, hasn't he?
所以他能消除证据
So he got rid of the evidence.
就像你抹去了他来这个家的监控
Just like you did when he came to this house.
你打算说什么吗
Aren't you gonna say anything?
你做了这么多
You did all that...
就为了夺走我的孩子
just to take my children away from me.
我能跟你说实话吗
Can I be honest with you?
这 这是个解脱
It's a... It's a relief.
我感觉自己是个在游泳池的孩子
I feel like a kid at the swimming pool,
我刚展现了一个完美的跳水 我抬头一看
and I've just done the perfect dive, and I look up...
又开心又自豪
I'm so happy and proud,
然后我意识到我父母没看
and I realise my parents weren't watching.
这里只有我和你 可以别说这些废话了吗
There's only me and you here. Aren't we passed all this now?
-我♥干♥了必要的事 -你已经获得监护权了
- I did what I had to do. - You already got custody.
-你得到你想要的了 你赢了 -我♥干♥了必要的事
- You got what you wanted. You won. - I did what I had to.
-你为什么还要摧毁我 -别自恋了
- Do you have to tear me into pieces? - Get over it.
我做了什么你要这样对我
What did I ever do to deserve that?
你打算离开我 贱♥人♥
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表