剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
我不会 我保证我不会折坏
No, I'm not. I promise I won't bend it.
好吧
Fine.
妈妈 你为什么停车
Mum, why have you stopped?
开太快了
That was so fast!
妈妈 我们能去公园吗
Mum, can we go to the park?
抱歉 好
Sorry, yeah.
好主意
Yeah. Good idea.
我只是想聊聊
I just wanna talk.
对不起
I'm sorry.
昨天我应该说点什么的
I should've said something yesterday.
-我想说 但是... -你是什么人
- You know, I wanted to, but... - Who the hell are you?
我叫艾德·哈里森
My name's Ed Harrison.
我帮人解决问题
I... help people with things.
什么意思
W-What does that mean?
一些有钱人不喜欢弄脏自己的手
Some rich people don't like to do shit for themselves.
所以他们需要我
That's where I come in.
你丈夫雇了我
Your husband hired me.
-雇你做什么 -跟踪你
- To do what? - To follow you.
他想和你离婚
He wants a divorce.
给我滚
Piss off.
他想离婚 独享抚养权
He wants a divorce and he doesn't wanna share custody.
所以他雇我来全力调查
So he hired me to dig up anything that I could find
任何能影响法♥院♥裁决的事
to influence the court's decision.
证明你是个不称职的母亲
Show you to be an unfit mother,
让你给人留下不好的印象
put you in a bad light.
那你为什么要告诉我
Well, then, why are you telling me?
请坐
Please.
我知道他对你施暴
I know what he does to you.
-萨姆 麦克斯 -你隐藏得很好
- Sam! Max! - You hide it well.
但我知道你的牙是怎么掉的
But I know how you lost that tooth.
你丈夫是个人♥渣♥
Your husband's a piece of shit.
当我告诉他我查不到你任何事的时候
When I told him I couldn't find anything on you...
他说他要想另一个办法
he said he wanted to find another way.
-什么意思 -我不知道
- Meaning what? - I dunno.
我猜他想陷害你
My guess is he wants to set you up.
捏造一些事让你难堪 然后获得抚养权
Manufacture something to make you look bad and get custody.
之后几天我要跟他见面
I'm supposed to be meeting him in the next few days.
我并不完美
Now, look, I'm not perfect.
虽然我过大于功
I've screwed up a lot more than I've gotten right,
但我有底线
but I have a line.
所以我要拒绝他
So I'm gonna tell him no.
唯一的问题是 干我这一行的其他人不会
The only thing is, other people in my business won't.
其他人会去做这件事
It'll get done.
你丈夫一定会和你离婚 会带走你的孩子
Your husband WILL get a divorce and he WILL take your kids.
我就该相信你的话吗
And I'm supposed to just believe you?
我和我的孩子在一起 你却跟踪尾随我
You follow me, you track me down when I'm with my children...
你要保护你自己
You need to protect yourself.
找个律师 好好计划 深思熟虑
Get a lawyer, have a plan, do it properly.
动作要快
Just do it soon.
离我远点
Leave me alone.
我只是想帮你
Look, I'm just trying to help.
他这么对你大逆不道
It ain't right what he does to you.
尤其是在埃奇沃特之后
Especially after Edgewater.
你怎么知道埃奇沃特的事
How do you know about Edgewater?
我对你了如指掌 安吉拉
I know everything about you, Angela.
我不需要你的同情
Well, I don't need your sympathy.
我要你给我滚
What I need is for you to piss off.
-孩子们 快点 -马上来
- Kids, come on! - In a minute!
在他联♥系♥我之前 他雇了律师
Before he called me, he hired a solicitor.
离婚专家基伦·法维尔
Divorce specialist Kieron Farwell.
萨姆 麦克斯 我们要走了 要走了
Sam, Max, we're going! We're going!
不管你相信与否 这件事都会发生
This is happening whether you believe me or not.
离弦之箭 无法回头
Wheels are already turning.
快走
Come on.
萨姆 快走
Sam, come on.
快走
Come on.
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go.
你的署名
OK, your signature goes...
-我的署名 -对 选个经典的
- My signature... - Yes, it's the classic, right.
我要把它叫做大鹅吉罗德
I'm going to call it Gerald The Goose.
-吉罗德 对
- Gerald? - Yes.
-不错吧 -很好听的名字吧
- Why not? - That's a lovely name.
你觉得它会坐在蛋上吗
Do you think he's sitting on an egg?
也许会
Maybe.
这些我洗了两次 还是有汽油的臭味
I've washed these twice, they still stink of petrol.
我给车加油的时候
Yeah. I was dealing with a faulty pump
油泵出了问题
while I was filling up my car.
我们不得不把衣服扔了
We'll have to throw them away.
-你应该更加小心 -是吗
- You should be more careful. - Really?
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
怎么
What?
你把天空涂成红色的了
You're colouring the sky in red!
天空也可以是红色
Yeah, well, the sky can be red.
但是那样不对
But it doesn't make sense, though.
有时 世界就是这个样子
Well, sometimes, that's how the world is.
最糟糕的就是我们要尽力去理解
The worst thing you can do is try to make sense of it.
我们必须生活在其中
We must simply live in it.
-天空是蓝色的 -对 天空是蓝色的
- The sky is blue. - Yeah, the sky is blue.
-他们说得对 天空是蓝色的 -没错
- They're right, the sky's blue. - Exactly.
好吧
OK!
天空是蓝色的
The sky is blue.
-来 蓝色 -谢谢
- There you go. There's blue. - Thank you.
-这不是蓝色 -我马上回来 马上回来
- It's not blue. - I'll be back, I'll be back.
这...
This, you know...
这就是我们
This is what we are.
在这些时刻
In these moments.
你不会想要离开这些时刻对吧
You wouldn't want to be away from these moments, would you?
不知道
I dunno.
你呢
Would you?
你和他们说了吗
Did you talk to them yet?
还没
No, not yet.
我不知道怎么开口
I don't know how.
所以你不会走吗
So, you aren't leaving?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
我们之间拥有的
What we have...
很美好
It's beautiful.
但是美好的事也会有瑕疵
But beautiful things can be flawed.
我们必须去试 不是吗
We have to try, do we not?
为什么会有人想要毁掉美丽的事物呢
Why would anyone want to destroy a beautiful thing?
人们经常这么做
People do it all the time.
他们撒谎
They lie...
伤害彼此
and they hurt each other.
但是他们也会原谅人
And they also forgive.
我再也不会了
Never again.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我爱你胜过一切
I love you more than anything.
那你为什么
Then why?
因为有时 这个世界毫无逻辑可言
Because sometimes, the world doesn't makes sense.
有时 天空是红色的
Sometimes, the sky is red.
爸爸 你能帮我画这些树吗
Daddy, can you help me with these trees?
来了
Yeah!
-是什么颜色 -绿色
- Er, what colour are they? - Green.
树叶是绿色
Well, the leaves are green.
-很好 我喜欢 -树是...
- Ah, that's good. I like that. - The tree is...
你也可以给它们一些秋天的颜色
You can also give them some fall colours,
比如黄色和褐色
like yellow and brown.
《我叫露西·巴顿》
伊丽莎白·斯特劳特著
基伦·法维尔
基伦·法维尔 英国最著名离婚律师
我与基伦·法维尔进行了谈话
他是著名的离婚律师 就职于显赫的律所
跟我们说说你成为英国最著名离婚律师的经过
我知道 我知道 过来 把这个摘掉
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表