剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
-你要回去吗 -不知道 看情况
- Do you have to go back? - I don't know, I'll see.
喂
Hello?
现在吗
Now?
儿子们 声音调小一点
Guys, can you turn it down a bit, please?
儿子们 声音调小
Boys, turn the volume down.
你得赶紧搞定这件事
Well, you need to sort this out now.
否则 我花钱雇你的意义何在
Otherwise, what's the point in me paying you?
对
Yes.
对 但我花钱雇你干什么
Yeah, but what's the point in me paying you?
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
不 我得回办公室 吃饭别等我了
No, I've got to go back to work. Eat without me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
其他人
Other people.
好吧
Right.
我会尽快回来
I'll be, erm, back when I can.
好 祝好运
OK. Good luck.
回头见
I'll see you later.
嗯
Yeah.
回头见
Later.
-关灯了 -再玩五分钟
- Lights out. - Oh, five more minutes.
-拜托 -好
- Please? - OK.
-五分钟后关灯 -对
- Lights out in five. - Yes!
晚安
Sleep tight.
妈妈
Mummy?
我害怕
I'm scared.
你担心再做噩梦吗
You're worried about having nightmares again?
你不会的 宝贝
You won't, love.
但如果又做了呢
But what if I do?
那你就醒过来 一切就结束了
Then you know you'll wake up and it'll all be over.
而且我会一直在走廊尽头
And I'll always be just down the hall.
-大人也会做噩梦吗 -有时会
- Do grown-ups have nightmares, too? - Sometimes.
那你怎么办
Well, what do you do?
一样的做法
Same thing.
提醒自己这不是真的
Just remind myself it's not real.
晚安
Night-night.
伦敦最好的家庭法律师
伦敦最好的家庭法律师
家庭法律师排名
伦敦最好的家庭法律师 抚养权
抱歉 我必须过来见你
I'm sorry, I had to see you.
我丈夫就在楼上 你得走了
My husband's upstairs. You need to go.
不 他不在 我看到他走了
No, he's not. I saw him leave.
求你了
Please.
好吗 我们得谈谈 很快就好
All right? We need to talk. It'll just be two minutes.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
但我今天跟他见面了 然后
But I met up with him today, and...
他不想让我再捏造于你不利的证据了
he doesn't want me to manufacture evidence against you any more.
他想让我杀了你
He wants me to kill you.
-怎么可能 -我是认真的
- Come on. - I'm being serious.
不久前他刚雇了一位律师 现在他想让我死吗
Just the other day he's hiring a solicitor, now he wants me dead?
我知道 但你得听我说完
I know, I know, but you need to listen to what I have to say.
不 你得赶紧走 否则我就报♥警♥了
No. You need to go before I call the police.
等等 你认为殴打你的男人
Wait. You think that a man who does that to you...
他不会做出更出格的事情吗
..You think that he's not capable of doing much worse?
你不了解你丈夫
You don't know your husband.
你不像自己认为的那样了解他
You don't know him as well as you think you do.
-那是什么意思 -他不是个好人
- What's that supposed to mean? - He is not a good man.
听着 我知道他的能耐 这不意味着
Look, I know what he can do, but it doesn't mean...
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
-是儿子 我得... -你还记得大久保由希
- It's the boys, I need to... - Do you remember Yuki Okubo?
几年前她为你的丈夫工作
Right, she worked at your husband's company a few years back.
好吧 那又如何
Yeah. Why?
他们出轨了
They were having an affair.
-你说而已 -他们出轨了
- So you say. - They were having an affair.
她打算公开
She threatened to go public.
她打算告诉你 她打算让所有人知道
And she was gonna let you know, she was gonna let everyone know
因为她自认为她爱他
cos she thought that she loved him.
然后她突然消失了
And then she just disappeared.
你得记住这个 好吗
I mean, you've gotta remember that, right?
你在暗示什么
So, what are you implying?
怎么 奥利维尔杀了她吗
What, that Olivier murdered her?
你想说这个吗
Is that what you're trying to say?
而且你又怎么知道
And how the fuck would you even know that?
-因为他告诉了我 -好吧
- Because he told me. - Right.
他是想证明他是认真的
Right, he was trying to prove that he was serious.
听着 我不认识你 你就是个陌生人
Look, I don't know you. You're just another man...
我可能是你唯一的朋友
I might be the only friend that you have,
而且我想这辈子做件好事
and I'm trying to do something good for once in my life.
-好了 够了 -听着 我走
- OK, that's enough. - Look, I'll go.
我走就是了
All right, I'll go.
但你先看看他的公文包 然后打给我
Just check his briefcase and then call me.
好吗 这里面有一个号♥码 是我的
All right, there's just one number in this and it's mine.
我们需要谈话的时候 用这个联♥系♥
Whenever we need to talk, we talk on this.
否则不安全
It's not safe otherwise.
妈妈 妈妈
'Mummy? Mummy?'
听着 你不想相信我
Look, you don't wanna believe me
你也不需要相信我
and you don't have to believe me.
但你考虑下 我为什么要编造这些
But just think about this, why would I make it up?
我从中得不到任何好处 我...
I have nothing to gain from this. I...
-妈妈 -拜托 拿着吧
- 'Mummy.' - Please. Just take it.
他不是杀人犯 好吗 他不会...他爱我
He's not a murderer, OK? He wouldn't... He loves me.
他会打我 这很糟心 但他不会想让我死
He hurts me, it's fucked up, but he doesn't want me dead.
你就这么骗自己吧
You keep telling yourself that.
没事了 没事了
It's OK, it's OK.
没事了 我在这 我在这
It's all right. I'm here, I'm here.
我在这
I'm here.
结束了
It's over now.
都结束了
It's all over now.
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表