剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
Can we do it today?
今天不行 因为你要去上学 但是
Not today cos you've got school, but,
我会尽快把海报弄出来的
I'll get some posters made up as soon as I can.
谁进过我的办公室
Who's been in my office?!
所以毁了我地毯的墨水是自己跑进去的吗
So the ink stain destroying my carpet got there by itself?
给我坐好
Sit up straight.
我和你们俩说了多少次
How many times have I told you children
不要进我的办公室
to stay out of my office?!
不是我们
It wasn't us!
不是我们 我们什么也没做
It wasn't us, we didn't do anything.
我没去过楼下
I haven't been downstairs.
是我的错
It was my fault.
今早我没看好他们
I wasn't keeping an eye on them this morning.
我应该告诉他们的
I should've told them.
但是我们... 我们没进去
But, we... We didn't go in there.
你有工作要做
You've got work.
不管地毯怎么脏了 我今天会弄干净
Whatever's happened to the carpet, I'll deal with it today.
办公室里有重要的东西
There are important things in that room.
那是我的私人空间
My space is private.
从现在起 我会把房♥门锁起来
From now on, I'll be locking the door with this key.
明白吗
You understand?
-但爸爸 不是我们 -我们什么也没做
- But Dad, it wasn't us. - We didn't do anything.
他们明白了
They understand.
-祝你一天过得开心 亲爱的 -你也是
- Have a good day, my love. - You, too.
用这个吧
Use this one.
给 开始做对了 接下来就顺利了
There you go. You make the right start, and the rest will follow.
-对吧 -对
- Right? - Right.
警方寻找失踪女子一案的线索
33岁的大久保由希
于2月25日失踪
警方仍在继续追查其下落
2月24日大久保在伦敦市中心
与三位友人共进晚餐
自此一直下落无音
今天订阅《头条新闻》
第一时间获取最新消息
奥利维尔来电
我忘了问 你还去吃晚饭吗
I forgot to ask, are you still coming to the dinner?
我知道没人觉得好玩
It's no-one's idea of fun, I know.
如果你想的话 我可以去
If you want me to.
上两次你都没去
You missed the last two.
如果老板的妻子不出席 这可不是个好例子
It's not a good example if the boss' wife is absent.
是的
No.
嗯 我会去的
No, I'll be there.
今早对不起 我...
I'm sorry about this morning. I...
我不该朝孩子们吼
I shouldn't have shouted at the children.
他们对坏消息的反应如何 对于雪球
How did they take the news? About Snowy?
他们觉得我们会找到它
They think we'll find him.
我记得自己那么小的时候 充满希望
I remember what it was to be that young. And hopeful.
没人能一辈子躲着真♥相♥
No-one can be protected from the truth forever.
嗯
Yeah.
-今晚几点 -八点
- What time tonight? - Eight.
穿条裙子 黑色那条
Wear a dress. The black one.
露背裙
Backless.
好
OK.
很好 开始清洁了
OK, great, just cleaning up...
很好
Perfect.
-好了 -谢谢
- All done. - Thanks.
你让我的工作很轻松
You make my job easy.
但愿所有的病人和你一样冷静
I wish all patients were as calm as you.
对于无法控制的事物 焦虑也没用
Well, no point stressing about the things you can't control.
那倒是 但是说来容易做时难不是吗
That's true. Easier said than done, though, isn't it?
-完好如新对吧 -对
- Good as new, right? - Yeah.
干杯敬又一个美好的一年
So, cheers to another wonderful year.
-敬梅耶发展公♥司♥ -干杯
- Here's to Meyer Development. - Yeah!
-干杯 -干杯
- Here, here! - Cheers!
-我看到他们了 谢谢 -好
- Yeah. I see them. Thank you. - OK.
她来了
There she is!
梅耶太太可不是我想象出来的
You see, Mrs Meyer isn't a figment of my imagination after all!
-抱歉我来晚了 -没事
- Sorry I'm late. - It's all right.
跟我来
Follow me.
谢谢
Thank you.
-亲爱的 喝点什么吗 -葡萄酒就行了
- My love, what will you drink? - Wine's fine...
确定吗
Are you sure?
坐在保罗旁边 你可能需要来点更烈的酒
You might need something stronger sitting next to Paul.
-红酒吗 -好的 谢谢你
- Red? - Lovely, thank you.
-你好吗 保罗 -还不错 谢谢
- How are you, Paul? - Not bad, thank you.
见到你就更好了
All the better for seeing you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
慢慢喝
Enjoy.
-来 我帮你满上 -不用了
- Here, let me top you up. - I'm fine.
-没事 你丈夫买♥♥单 -谢谢
- It's OK, your husband's paying. - Thank you.
我只是在想
I was just trying to think
上次我来参加公♥司♥聚会是什么时候了
when the last time I came to one of these was.
-肯定是四五年前了 -有可能
- It must be four or five years ago. - Yeah, yeah, could be.
因为那时那个姑娘还在
Yeah, cos that girl was still here.
失踪的那个姑娘 叫由希
You know, the one that went missing? Yuki.
-嗯 天呐 -很奇怪对吧
- Right. God... - It's so weird, isn't it?
-一个人就这么凭空消失了 -是的 我知道
- For someone to just vanish. - Yeah, I know.
他们说 这种情况下 很有可能...
They say, don't they, in that case, it's most likely...
她已死了吗
She's dead?
我不知道
I don't know.
她是单身 对吗
She was single, wasn't she?
我想是的 怎么了
Yeah, I think so. Why?
我只是听到谣言说
I just, erm, I heard a rumour that...
她跟办公室里的某人有染
...she was having an affair with someone in the office.
我还是第一次听说
That'd be news to me.
抱歉 我要去趟厕所
Excuse me, just going to the little boys' room.
-美好的夜晚 很棒的公♥司♥ -当然
- Wonderful evening. Great company. - Absolutely.
-很高兴见到你们 -我也是
- Lovely to see you both. - You, too.
-你也是 -回去一路平安
- You, too. - Safe journey back.
你们也是 再见
Yeah, you too. Bye. Bye.
-还有三分钟 -行 好的
- Three minutes. - OK. Great.
你跟保罗聊了很久
You were talking to Paul for a long time.
他是少数几位我认识的人
He's one of the few people I know.
看起来是聊了一整晚
All night, it seemed.
你们俩相处得挺好
The two of you. Getting on quite well.
这不就是你邀请我来的原因吗
Well, isn't that why you invited me here?
让我来跟你的同事聊天
To talk to your colleagues?
聊天 是的
To talk, yes.
不是试着跟他们上♥床♥
Not to try and fuck them.
不许嘲笑我
Don't you laugh at me!
-我只是在聊天 -是的 我看见你了
- I was just talking. - Yeah, I saw you.
你自己出丑 也丢了我的脸
You made a fool of yourself. And me.
是的 没有比对自己说谎的人
Yeah, well, there's no-one more suspicious
更可疑了 对吗
than someone who lies themselves, right?
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
我已数不清有多少次
I've lost count of the amount of times
你指责我跟其他男人调情
you've accused me of flirting with other men.
-去你的 -对你不忠
- Oh, fuck you. - Of cheating on you.
我想知道为什么你会这么想
I wonder why it is, then, that's where your mind goes to.
-你到底在隐瞒什么 -你喝醉了
- What is it you're hiding? - You're drunk.
-你没醉吗 -上车
- And you're not? - Get in the taxi.
你要去做什么
And what are you doing?
有些人要继续喝 我去找他们
Some people are going on for drinks. I'm going to join them.
-好吧 -别等我
- Right. - Don't wait up.
-只有你吗 女士 -是的
- Just you, miss? - Yeah.
对 是的 我想进行得很顺利...
'Yeah. Yeah, I think it went well...'
奥利维尔
Olivier.
-你弄疼我了 奥利维尔 -你吓到我了
- You're hurting me. Olivier! - You startled me.
天啊 我醒来看到有人站在我旁边...
Jesus, I wake up with someone standing over me...
"有人" 你以为是谁
"Someone". Who the hell did you think it was?
-你刚在做什么 -我想试着挪动你
- What were you doing? - I was trying to move you.
许多晚上你在沙发上睡着了
So many nights you fall asleep on the sofa,
然后第二天一整天你都抱怨脖子疼
and then you complain all the next day that your neck hurts.
我妻子 总是惦记着我
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表