剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
Well, it all happened so quickly.
那不是你的错 只是...
It's not your fault, it's just...
我怎么会没听到你的叫喊声呢
How could I not hear you?
我不知道 我以为我的喊声都快震塌房♥子了
I don't know, I thought I screamed the house down,
但是可能 我不知道
but maybe, I don't know,
可能喊声没我想的那么大声
maybe it didn't come out as loud as I thought or,
天呐 我真的快吓死了
Christ, I was so fucking scared,
我下楼喝水
I just came downstairs to get some water
结果有个人就站在屋里
and there's someone in our house, just standing there.
就在那里吗
Right there?
哪里 站在哪里
Where, whereabouts?
这里吗
Here?
你没看清他们的样子吗
You couldn't, you couldn't really see them?
所以门被打开了
So this door was open,
但一切都完好无损
but nothing's broken.
我肯定是没锁门
I must've left it unlocked.
我只是... 有人闯进我们家
I just, a man breaks into our home,
我妻子尖叫着从屋里跑出去
my wife goes running from the house screaming
而我却躺在那里像死尸一样
and I just lie there dead to the world,
我不明白
I don't understand.
他们想要什么呢
What could they have possibly wanted?
也许想偷东西
To steal something, probably.
但是什么都没少
And yet nothing's missing.
也许我也把他们吓到了 就像他们吓我一样
Well, I probably scared them as much as they scared me.
你醒来后 他们可能听到你在楼上
Maybe they heard you moving around upstairs,
走动的声音
when you woke up.
嗯
Yeah.
这么多个晚上 都有人想闯进我们家
Of all nights for someone to, break into our house,
偏偏是孩子们不在家的今晚
that it must be the night, that the boys are away.
是啊
Yeah.
算是幸运吧
Lucky, I suppose.
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
来
Come on.
我们下来这里做什么
What are we doing down here?
这是从哪来的
Where the hell did that come from?
是我祖父的
My grandfather.
还能用吗
Does it still work?
当然能 我要你知道怎么用
Yes, it does and I need you to know how.
给
Here.
拿着
Take it.
拿着
Just hold it.
很好
Good.
这支步♥枪♥很简单
It's a very simple rifle,
你只要拉下击锤
all you need to do, pull back the hammer.
然后把手指放在扳机上
And then you put your finger on the trigger.
来 来 把手指放在扳机上
Come on, do it, put your finger on the trigger.
很好
Good.
枪没上膛
It's not loaded.
你得把弹♥药♥分开放
You have to keep the ammunition separate.
现在教你上膛 打开这个枪膛盖
Now to load it, you open the gate here.
把它往回拉
You can pull that back.
放入子弹
You put the bullet in
再推回去
and you push it back.
我要你知道如何保护自己
I need you to know how to defend yourself.
不会再发生这种事了吧
It's not gonna happen again, is it?
没人知道
You don't know that.
看着我 你必须要做好准备
Look at me, you have to be prepared.
你永远也不知道会遇到什么事
You never know what's round the corner.
我们应该回去睡
We should try and get some sleep.
我是艾德 请留下口讯
You've reached Ed. Leave a message.
是我 我不... 我不知道该怎么做
It's me, I don't, I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
你能不能发短♥信♥给我
Can you just message me please?
我是艾德 请留下口讯
You've reached Ed. Leave a message.
又是我 我只是...
It's me again, I just,
我要你告诉我昨晚发生了什么事
I need you to tell me what happened last night.
你在和我说话吗
Were you talking to me?
不 是米娅 他们要我加班
No, it was Mia, they need me to do a shift.
周六吗 这么临时才通知吗
On a Saturday, such short notice?
因为朱蒂生病了
Judy's ill, so.
你和他们说了昨晚发生的事吗
Well, did you tell them what happened last night?
没事 如果你不介意的话 他们需要我
It's fine, they need me, if you don't mind?
孩子们十点钟回来
The kids are getting dropped back at 10,
告诉他们很对不起 我今天得上班
so just tell them I'm sorry I had to work today.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
我发誓昨晚听到你说话了
I could have sworn I heard you talking last night.
什么
What?
是的
Yes.
在我上♥床♥睡觉之后
After I went to bed.
你睡得很死
You were out cold,
发生了这么多后做了一个栩栩如生的梦
vivid dreams after all the excitement.
也许吧
Right.
晚点见
See you later.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
你去哪里了
Where the hell have you been?
我一直在联♥系♥你
I've been trying to ring you.
发生什么了
What happened?
不能在电♥话♥上说
Not on the phone.
那就去你家
Your place then.
如果他雇其他人跟踪你呢
What if he's hired someone else to follow you?
那你建议怎么办
Then what do you fucking suggest?
听好了
Just listen
按照我说的做 好吗
and do exactly what I say, okay?
好
Okay.
安吉拉
Angela.
老天 你从哪冒出来的
Jesus, where did you come from?
提早到的 但我们得速战速决
Got here early, but we have to keep this quick.
他知道了吗
Does he know?
-不知道 -你确定吗
- No. - Are you sure?
他肯定会说 我们单独在家 孩子不在
He would say, we were alone in the house, with no kids,
如果他知道他怎么一言不发呢
why wouldn't he say something, if he knew?
好吧 我不会假装知道
Yeah, I don't pretend to understand
你丈夫脑子里在想什么
what's going on in your husband's head.
听着 告诉我发生了什么
Look, just tell me what happened.
那些药片肯定是劲儿不够大 他醒来了
The pills must not have been strong enough, he woke up.
老天
Christ.
听着 我上楼后 直接去了卧室
Look, I went up the stairs and I went towards the bedroom.
-他看到你了吗 -没有
- Did he see you? - No.
所以你直接转身逃了吗
So you just turned and ran away?
对
Yeah.
也许我们该把这个当成一个预兆
Maybe we should just take this as a sign.
预兆 这只是倒霉 别无其它
A sign? This was bad luck, nothing else.
倒霉 你搞砸了
Bad luck? You fucked it up.
好吧 那我们就再试一次 我会拖住他
Right, well, we'll try again, I'll stall him.
-不 -我们没有其他选择 安吉拉
- No. - We have no other choice, Angela,
要是你还没意识到
in case you haven't realised,
你丈夫依然希望你死
your husband still wants you dead.
他发现我参与这事 我也完蛋了
He finds out I'm involved, then I'm fucked too
如果你还想保住你的孩子
and if you want any chance at keeping your kids
-或你的性命 -我说不行
- or your life -- - I said no.
如果你想帮我 就别烦我
If you wanna help me, then leave me alone.
安吉拉
Angela.
安吉拉 拜托 别这样
Angela, come on, don't do this.
我们只有一次机会把这事解决 安吉拉 拜托
We've only got one more chance at this, Angela please.
有人吗
Hey?
你们好啊 留宿怎么样
Oh hi, you two, how was the sleepover?
还挺不错的 我们吃了冰淇淋
Oh yeah, it was really good, we had ice-cream.
不错
Nice.
嗯 就那样吧
Yeah, it was alright.
爸爸呢
Where's your dad?
不知道
I don't know.
奥利维尔
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表