剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
-得了... -不 会留污渍的
- Oh, come on... - No, it'll stain.
用个杯垫
Use a coaster.
他们有杯垫 行了 就是来用的
They have coasters, come on. For using.
奥利维尔才不会用杯垫 所以...我就
Olivier's not using a coaster, so... I just, you know.
-别把我扯进来 -不不 这是你家 伙计
- Don't get me involved in this. - No, no, it's your house, mate.
你想不想也都已经参加进来了 那么...
You're involved whether you like it or not. Now...
-安吉拉 你同意我 对吗 -老天 我不知道
- Angela, you're with me, aren't you? - Oh, God. I dunno.
-我们...我们是杯垫爱好者吗 -希望不是
- Are we...? Are we coaster people? - I hope not.
好吧 我用杯垫 老天
All right, I'll use a coaster. Christ.
对不起 打断你了 安吉拉 你刚才说什么
Sorry, I interrupted you, Angela, you were saying.
挺傻的一件事 但我觉得很有意思
It was really silly, but I just thought it was interesting.
我...我当时在看一部自然纪录片
I was... I was watching this nature documentary
里面说河马
and it was saying that hippos are
是世界上最危险的动物
the most dangerous animal in the world.
由它们造成的死亡事件比鳄鱼还多
They cause more deaths than crocodiles
而且他们会无来由发起攻击
and they attack for no reason.
不为食物 不为领地 而就单单因为...
Not food, not territory, just because...
-因为它们想那么做 -对
- Because they bloody want to. - Yeah.
而且它们的汗水会变红
And their sweat turns red.
而且起到类似天然防晒霜的作用
It's some sort of natural sunscreen, apparently.
你那天正好需要一些河马汗
Oh, you could've used some of that hippo sweat the other day.
行吧 这话什么意思
Yeah. What is this?
说的是全球变暖 伙计
Ah, that's global warming for you, mate.
上周的午餐
The lunch last week.
我们在室外摆了桌子
We got a table outside and,
麦克把头晒伤了
Mike bloody burnt his head.
Swan Vestas著名火柴品牌名称
就像根火柴
Swan Vesta.
对 我还提醒奥利维尔在球场上小心
I know, I had to remind Olivier to be careful on the course.
怎么 高尔夫...在高尔夫球场 对吗
What, on the...? On the golf...? Oh, a spot of golf, was it?
不对 但安吉拉当时说你去上班了
No, cos Angela said you were working.
-我确实去工作 -抱歉 是我犯傻记错了
- And I was. - Sorry, I'm being stupid.
我以为说的是周日
I'm thinking of Sunday.
听我说 我有停车收据证明我去上班了
Listen, I have tickets from the car park to prove it.
我是清白的 被证明有罪前都是清白的
I'm innocent. Innocent till proven guilty.
不 不 不 不 伙计
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, mate.
不 看 你看 对 我看得出你都出汗了
No, look, see, cos, yes, see, I can see you're sweating,
红色的汗 河马汗喷涌而出
It's red. Hippo sweat pouring off.
-对不起 太怪了 我知道 -你别说了
- I'm sorry. Awkward. I know. - You just need to stop it.
你应该为自己感到惭愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
我去看过孩子们 他们已经睡着了
I've checked on the kids, they're fast asleep.
我觉得三文鱼做的不错
Thought the salmon went down well.
我第一次这么做 你觉得呢
It's the first time I've tried that. What did you think?
奥利维尔
Olivier?
你让我难堪了
You embarrassed me.
你说没去午餐的原因
You mean about missing the lunch?
我说走嘴了
It was a mistake.
-可我挽回了 -他们也明白了
- I covered. - They knew.
-我真的不觉得他们明白了 -你是故意说的
- Really, I don't think they did. - You did it deliberately.
为什么
Why?
你对我去打高尔夫很不满
You were so annoyed I played golf,
尽管我在午餐前好几周就告诉你了
even though I told you weeks before the lunch was booked.
-其实真的没关系 -不 很有关系
- It doesn't matter. - Yes, it does.
你本可以实话实说 他们不会介意的
You could've just told the truth, they wouldn't mind.
-他们是你朋友 -你就想让我难堪
- They're your friends. - You wanted to embarrass me.
别说傻话
Don't be silly.
我们就让它过去吧 好吗
Let's just leave it. Can we?
我去收拾剩下的东西
I'm gonna get the rest of the things.
奥利维尔 求你了
Olivier, please!
不许你走开
Don't you ever walk away.
-闭嘴 -奥利维尔
- Shut up! - Olivier!
我和你说话的时候 不许你走开
Don't you ever walk away while I'm talking to you!
明白吗
Do you understand?
黯淡安吉拉
第一季 第一集
扔回给我 把它扔回给我
Throw it back to me. Throw it back to me.
不
No!
萨姆...
Sam...
妈妈 萨姆很招人烦
Mum, Sam's being really annoying.
萨姆 快 还回来
Sam, come on, give it back.
你这样很让人烦
You're being really annoying.
-停下 -萨姆 拜托
- Stop it. - Sam, come on.
请把我的玩具还给我
Please give me back my toys.
好 东西都带全了吗
OK. Have you got everything?
-对 -过得开心 晚点见
- Yeah! - Have a good day. I'll see you later.
-过马路时候小心 -再见 妈妈
- Careful crossing the road. - Bye, Mum.
-再见妈妈 爱你 -晚点见 再见
- Bye, Mum. Love you. - See you later. Bye!
爱你们
Love you.
你儿子一定用了很大力气推门
Your son must have pushed the door very hard.
对
Yeah.
他根本不知道自己多有力气
He doesn't know his own strength.
疯子一样 他们那个年纪就这样
Psychopaths, aren't they, at that age?
我们会尽快催模具到位
We'll get a rush on the mould, quick as we can,
然后给你装好牙
and let's get you fitted.
抱歉我迟到了 遇到了点...
Hey, sorry I was late. Had a bit of a...
天呐
Bloody hell.
-你那是怎么弄... -是萨姆
- What did you do to...? - Oh, Sam.
开门刚好撞到我脸上
Opened a door in my face.
好吧 所以我才要女儿
Oh, yeah, that's why I had girls.
她们不会给你造成身体伤害 只有心灵伤害
They don't hurt you physically. Just psychologically.
至少目前如此
For now.
杰基
Jacky?
好孩子 过来
Good boy. Come on.
来 过来
Come on, come on.
进来
In you go.
我们开始
There we go.
杰基 杰基 来 来这边伙计 来
Jacky. Jacky, come on. Come here, boy. Come on.
好了 这样好些了 对吗
There we go. Oh, that's better, isn't it?
-好多了 -你在做什么
- That's better. - What are you doing?
口套磨到它了 所以...
The muzzle was chafing, so...
拜托 安吉 你应该知道不能这样
Come on, Ange, you know better.
你这是怎么了
What is going on with you?
没事 它...它不会咬我的
Nothing. He... He won't bite me.
它们都会咬你 亲爱的 不管是否有意
All of them can bite you, love, whether they mean to or not.
抱歉...我有些累了
Sorry... I'm just tired.
我真的很抱歉 我带它回去
I really am sorry. I'll take him back.
我们走
Come on.
妈妈 妈妈
Hi, Mum! Mum!
-你们俩好吗 -妈妈 妈妈
- Hey, you two. - Mum, Mum,
玛丽莎说我和麦克斯可以跟卢克还有罗南
Marissa said me and Max can go trick-or-treating
一起去"不给糖就捣蛋" 还可以在他们家过夜
with Luke and Ronan and stay the night at theirs.
我还以为我们要一起做点什么
Oh, well, I thought we were gonna do something.
是 可明天是周末 求你了妈妈
Yeah, it's the weekend tomorrow, Mum, please.
抱歉 他们几个休息时间商量好了 然后...
Hi! Sorry, they cooked this up over playtime and...
你有什么安排吗
Do you have anything planned?
没什么特别安排 就和平常一样
Not especially, just the usual.
-拜托了妈妈 求你 -你没事吧
- Come on, Mum. Please! - Are you OK?
怎么回事
What happened?
那个啊 就 一个女人撞到了门
Ah, yeah. Just, er, woman versus door.
-看起来严重而已 -我们走 妈妈
- Looks worse than it is. - Let's go, Mum.
我想 如果玛丽莎不介意
Well, I suppose, if Marissa doesn't mind
带着更多孩子去陌生人的家 那...
dragging more children round strangers' houses and...
没事 真的
It's fine, honestly.
-太好了 -好 可以
- Yeah! - OK. Sure.
-棒 -太好了
- Yes! - Yeah!
你们的服装呢
What about your costumes?!
就装在我们书包里 你忘了吗
We got them in our bags, remember?
对 抱歉
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
太棒了 走
Yes, come on!
那好吧
OK, then.
-太好了 -太棒了
- Yes. - Yeah!
把你们的书包给我 我带回家
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表