剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
Don't let him tell you now, okay.
听起来计划不错
Ah-huh, it sounds like a plan.
我说听起来计划不错
I said that sounds like a plan.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢 再见
Thanks, bye.
你回家迟了
Hey, you're home late.
我知道 对不起 我每次想走
I know, I'm sorry, every time I tried to leave,
都会有其他人有另一个问题
there was someone else with another question.
-不知不觉... -没事
- Before I knew it... - It's fine.
我去给你倒杯酒
I'll get you a drink.
这是我一天中最喜欢的时刻
My favourite part of the day.
它到底由什么构成
What on earth it was made of
以及如何被创造的
and how it was created.
较轻的元素被吹走
Blew away the light elements
留下较重的岩石元素
leaving heavy, rocky elements.
这些较重的元素结合在一起...
These heavy elements bound together...
给你
Here we go.
谢谢
Thanks.
这些致密的金属材料...
The dense, metallic materials...
我今天一直在想天花板上的那只蜘蛛
I was thinking about the spider on our ceiling today.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 也许是因为我今早醒来时
I don't know, maybe because it was the first thing I saw,
第一眼就看到了它
when I woke up this morning.
或者更有可能是因为我从天花板刮走了
Or more likely because I took a chunk of the paintwork
一大块涂料 只为清理掉那该死的东西
out of the ceiling trying to get rid of the damn thing.
表面依然有水
Water remained on the surface.
在距离太阳合适的地方
In the right distance to the sun.
我只是在想 那是怎样的一天
I was just thinking, you know, what it must be like
平常的过着日子
to, to be going about your day
然后突然 一个荷兰人拿着摩天楼大小的
and bang, a Dutchman with a tennis racket
网球拍走进来 撕碎了你的生活
the size of a skyscraper comes in and tears your life apart.
那只是只蜘蛛
It's just a spider.
是的 我想是吧
Yeah, I suppose,
那只是只蜘蛛
it's just a spider.
我要去喝点水
I'm gonna get a drink of water.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
是的 只是...
Oh, yeah, it's just...
不如你上♥床♥睡觉吧
Why don't you come to bed?
好 走吧
Yeah, let's.
别担心 我来关灯
Don't worry, I'll do the lights.
好的
Okay.
上♥床♥去吧
Hey, let's get you into bed.
晚安 亲爱的
Goodnight, my love.
晚安
Goodnight.
奥利维尔
Olivier?
你还醒着吗
Are you awake?
奥利维尔
Olivier.
他睡过去了吗
Is he out?
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
你真的相信吗
Do you really believe that?
快走
Go.
有人吗
Hello!
能让我进去吗
Can you let me in, please?
请让我进去 让我进去
Please let me in, please let me in!
我需要用你的电♥话♥
I need to use your phone!
-稍等 就来 -有人吗
- Hang on, I'm coming! - Hello?
你好 我是安吉拉 住街对面
Hi, it's Angela, I live across the street.
你不认识我 但我需要
You don't really know me, but I need,
需要报♥警♥ 有人在我家
I need to call the police, there's someone in my house.
进来 快进来
Come in, come in.
非常对不起 我只是需要用你的电♥话♥
I'm so sorry, I just need to use your phone.
电♥话♥在那边
The phone is through there.
那里 电♥话♥在那里
There, there's the phone.
这太可怕了
This is terrible!
出什么事了
What happened?
紧急救助 请问您需要什么服务
Emergency, which service do you require?
-消防 警♥察♥还是救护车 -警♥察♥
- Fire, Police or Ambulance? - Er, Police.
好的 首先 请问您叫什么
Right, first can I take your name please?
我 我叫安吉拉·梅耶
Yeah, it's-it's Angela Meyer.
好的 安吉拉
Right, Angela,
发生了什么紧急情况
what is the nature of the emergency?
有个人在我家 我刚下楼
Um, there's a man in my house, I just came downstairs
我 我不知道他是怎么进来的
and then I don't, I don't know how he got in,
但我丈夫 还在那里
but my husband, my husband's still there.
他睡着了 还在屋里
He's-he's asleep, he's still in there.
好的 我需要你告诉我
Okay, I need you to tell me the location
-你是从哪里打来电♥话♥的 -天啊 太可怕了
- where you're calling from. - Oh my, that's awful.
邻居家里 我住在贝弗利大道7号♥
A neighbor's house, I live at number seven Beverley Drive.
好的 我们马上派车前往你的地址
Right, we're sending a car to your address right now.
-我们在30号♥ -安吉拉 我需要你
- We're number 30. - Angela, I need you
跟我保持通话 直到他们抵达
to stay on the line with me, until they arrive.
请告诉他们快点来
Just-just tell them to hurry, please.
好的 我会的
Yes, I will,
但我需要你跟我保持通话
but I need you to stay with me on the line.
-他们马上就来 -谢天谢地
- They're coming. - Oh, thank God for that.
很抱歉打扰你
I'm so sorry about all this.
天啊 别道歉
Oh, goodness, don't apologise.
我们甚至彼此不认识 我是说...
We don't even really know each other, I mean...
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, love.
我是说 我见过你 但我没...
I mean, I see you, but I don't...
听着 你坐一下吧
Look, why don't you just sit down?
他们很快就来
Now they'll be coming soon.
没事了
There, there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天啊
Oh, goodness.
很抱歉 我甚至都不知道你的名字
I'm so sorry, I don't even know your name.
弗朗西丝 我叫弗朗西丝
Frances, it's Frances.
我住在街对面 却连你的名字都不知道
I live across the street and I don't even know your name.
没关系
Oh, that's fine.
瞧瞧你 你在发抖
Look at you, you're shaking.
我不该跑出来的
I shouldn't have left the house.
不是这样 你别无选择
Well, that's not true, now you had no choice.
我有选择 但我就丢下他在那等死
I had a choice and I just left him there to die.
不不 这点你并不知道
No, no, you don't know that,
你不知道那个人进你家想做什么
you don't know what that person wanted in your home.
你不得不这么做
You did what you had to do.
喝一杯吧 白兰地怎么样
What about a drink, a brandy, maybe?
白兰地能安神
That'll steady the nerves.
不用了 谢谢你
No, I'm fine, thank you.
我要喝一杯
Well, I'm gonna have one.
天呐 警♥察♥呢 应该已经到了才对
God, where are they? They should be here by now.
他们在路上了 别担心
They're on their way, don't worry.
我听到他们的声音了
I can hear them.
是他们 警♥察♥到了
That's them now, they're here.
我要走了
I-I need to go.
别走 别走 等到警♥察♥说安全了再走
No, no, no, no, wait here, until the police tell you it's safe.
你现在不该回去
You shouldn't go back yet!
亲爱的 慢点 慢点
Hey, love, slow down, slow down.
-亲爱的 别过来 -不 那是我家
- Love, hang on, hang on. - No, it's my house.
-是什么 站住 -那是我家
- It's what? Hang on. - It's my house.
-好 -我丈夫在里面 那是我家
- Okay. - My husband's inside. It's my house.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我有你的电♥话♥号♥码 晚安
I have your number. Goodnight.
天呐 吓人的一晚
Christ, what a night.
我想喝一杯
I could do with a drink.
你要喝点什么吗
Do you want anything?
你肯定觉得我很蠢
You must think I'm foolish.
什么 什么意思
What, what do you mean?
我躺在那里像个傻子一样睡着了
I mean, I lie there asleep like an oaf,
而你却担心自己有生命危险
while you're afraid for your life.
一切发生得太快了
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表