剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
You were going to fucking leave me, you bitch!
我没有 我没有
I wasn't... I wasn't.
你已经离开了
You already did.
你让我下跪苦苦哀求你之后 才肯回来
You came back after you made me crawl on my hands and knees!
为了你 在土里跪着
In the fucking dirt for you!
那我成了什么样的男人
What kind of man becomes that,
在自己的妻子面前低声下气
that he ends up grovelling in front of his own wife?
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do that to me?
你伤到我了
You're hurting me.
结束了 木已成舟
It's over, it's been done.
我不想让你在这里 我不希望你出现在我家门口
I don't want you here, I don't want you on my doorstep,
我不想让你进我的房♥子
I don't want you in my house.
在我等了你一切后 你至少欠我这点尊重
After everything I gave you, you owe me that respect.
尊重 你真是疯了
Respect? You're fucking insane.
-你说什么 -我说 你真是...
- What did you say? - I said, you are fucking...
妈妈
Mummy!
宝贝 你该上♥床♥了
Hey, sweetheart. You should be in bed.
你该上♥床♥了
You should be in bed.
我醒来时因为听到你们在大喊
I woke up because you were shouting.
没关系 你不必担心
Oh, it's OK. It's nothing to worry about.
我们只是在争吵 有时大人会这样
We were just having an argument. Sometimes grown-ups argue.
这不意味着我们不爱你
It doesn't mean we don't love you.
我只想让你回来 一切就会恢复正常了
I just want you back here and everything to be back to normal.
我知道 宝贝 我知道
I know, sweetheart. I know.
但是...没关系
But... it's OK.
你很快就能跟妈妈团聚了 好吗
You are gonna be back with Mummy soon. OK?
我保证 我保证
I promise you. I promise you.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
明天还要上学 快点
School in the morning. Go on.
她来我家了
She came to the house.
在我的门口大喊大叫
Shouting and screaming on my doorstep.
她吵醒了我儿子
She woke my son.
但她什么都不能证明
But she can't prove anything.
你确定吗
'Are you sure?'
我做了我这边能做的一切
Did everything right my end.
我希望如此
I hope so.
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表