剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, give me your school bags, I'll take them home.
给你
Here you go.
好好玩
Well, have fun.
谢谢玛丽莎 我明早来接他们
Thanks, Marissa, I'll pick them up in the morning.
不客气 没问题
You're welcome. No problem.
来吧 孩子们
Come on, then, boys.
-爱你 再见 -再见
- Love you, bye. - Bye!
爱你
Love you.
抱歉 请问你有打火机吗
Sorry, you don't have a lighter, do you?
谢了
Cheers.
我没想过会这么过万圣节
This is not how I thought I'd be spending my Halloween.
你说什么
Sorry?
我本该带那个小家伙第一次玩
I was meant to take the little one trick-or-treating
不给糖就捣蛋 但
for the first time, but...
我跟他妈离婚了 所以...
me and his mum broke up, so...
我的孩子在别人家过夜
My kids are at a sleepover.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
你的孩子多大了
How old's yours?
三岁 长得太快了
Three. Going on 56.
好好享受
Enjoy it.
正是可爱的年纪
It's a lovely age.
世界还没开始对他们下手
World hasn't had its way with them yet.
抱歉 但...
Sorry, but...
你这里怎么了
...what happened there?
-主要是看起来很疼 -是我的...
- Just looks nasty, is all. - It's my, er...
我儿子不小心开门撞到了我
my son slammed the door into me by mistake.
他们这个年纪就像精神病 对吗
Psychopaths, aren't they, that age...?
事实上
Actually, erm...
我打了一架
...I got into a fight.
有人跟我打了一架
Well, someone got into a fight with me.
天啊
Jesus.
发生了什么事
What happened?
只是一个醉鬼
It's just some drunk idiot.
警♥察♥知道那个人是谁吗
The police have any idea who it might be?
我没报♥警♥
I didn't report it.
这有什么关系
What's the point?
人并不总像自己认为的那样行事 对吗
You don't always act the way you think you would, do you?
你觉得你会反击 尖叫 或是...
You think you'll fight back, or scream, or...
做些什么
do something.
任何事都行
Anything.
而不是站在那里 任由事情发生
Not just stand there and let it happen.
但我还是不理解 怎么会有人这么做
Still don't understand how anyone could do that, though.
无缘无故伤害他人
Just hurt someone for no reason.
我很好
I'm fine.
直到此事再次发生
Until it happens again.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
除非你报♥警♥
Unless you report it,
否则那种人会觉得打人没事 继续四处闲逛
people like that can just keep walking around thinking it's OK.
我刚说了 那只是个醉鬼
Like I said, it was just some drunk idiot, so...
你总能做些什么
You can always do something.
好吧 人们都这么说 对吗
Yeah, well. People say that, don't they?
-我请你再喝一杯吧 -不了 我该走了
- Let me get you another drink. - No, no, I should go.
那我们下个万圣节见吧
Maybe see you next Halloween, then.
求你了 对不起 请别走
Please. I'm sorry. Please don't go.
你总是道歉
You're always sorry.
我知道你没理由相信我
I know you have no reason to believe me.
因为我们有过一模一样的对话
Because we've had this exact same conversation
就在这个门厅里
right here in this hallway.
-我没法呼吸 因为... -我不是故意...
- I couldn't breathe because... - I didn't mean...
因为你打断了我的肋骨
...because you fractured my fucking ribs!
你保证过会改
You promised it would be different.
你去了那个我和我们的孩子
You came to that shitty hotel room I had to stay in,
不得不住的破旅馆
our children had to stay in.
你当时看着我的眼睛 向我保证过
And you looked me in the eye and you promised me.
你拿我们孩子的性命发誓
You swore on our kids' lives,
然而四个月后 你又打我了
and now here we are, four months later.
你知道那不是我 我只是...
You know it's not me, I just...
我 我有时会失控
I, er, I lose control sometimes, and...
没人知道是怎么回事
No-one has a clue.
人们看见我 看见我的伤
People see me and they see this, and...
我笑着 边假装边想
...I smile, and I pretend and I think,
"谢天谢地 我躲过了一劫
"Thank God. I got away with it.
"我躲过了一劫"
"I got away with it."
我可以更好
I could be better.
我想变得更好
I want to be better.
-这不够 -等等
- It's not enough. - Wait...
你会怎么对我们的孩子说
What will you tell our boys?
和之前一样
The same as before.
我们需要离开一段时间
We need time away.
我爱孩子们 我们都爱
I love those boys. We both do.
我们都想给他们最好的东西 对吗
We both want the best for them, don't we?
别再匆忙带他们离开这幢房♥子
Don't rush them away from this house again.
-他们上次吓坏了 -别...
- They were so scared last time. - Don't...
别这样利用他们
Don't use them like that.
如果一定要这样
If this is how it must be,
我们该先跟他们谈谈 你觉得呢
then we should talk to them first, don't you think?
我有时看着我们 我在想
Sometimes, I look at us and I think...
如果有人知道
...if anyone knew...
他们肯定认为我是个蠢女人
...what a stupid woman they'd think I was.
但这事没这么简单 对吗
But it's not that simple, is it?
我们有太多
We have so much that's...
值得争取的过去 你不觉得吗
worth fighting for, don't you think?
我甚至不想看你一眼
I don't want to even look at you.
种下这些奇妙树木的最佳时间是在三月
'The best time to plant these wonderful trees is in March.
这样能确保秋天
'And that will ensure that by autumn,
会收获许多漂亮的黄色果实
'you will have plenty of gorgeous yellow fruit to harvest.
然而 假如你有耐心
'However, if you have the patience,
等待尽可能长的时间
'do wait to harvest as long as you can bear,
看你枕头下面
尤其是在更冷的天气再收获 这样会更...
'as, especially in colder climates, this will ensure a more...'
种植温柏很简单
'Quince is fairly simple to look after,
它能存活于大多数土壤中
'and it grows well in most soils.
最好给你的树一定的遮护...
'Best to give your tree shelter...'
如今超♥市♥中有许多
'There are plenty of sugar-free baking options available
无糖烘焙的选择
'in supermarkets these days.
巧克力粒 甜味剂
'Things such as chocolate drops and sweeteners,
杏仁 椰蓉 和其他无麸面粉等物品
'and almond, coconut and other gluten-free flours
都很容易找到 而且 网上的资源...
'are very easy to find. Plus, the online resources...'
早上好
Morning!
-你好 昨晚怎么样 -挺好的
- Hi, how was it? - Fine.
一旦他们把所有糖吃完 睡着后就好了
Once they came down off all the sugar and managed to sleep.
-萨姆 麦克斯 你们的妈妈来了 -就来
- Sam, Max, your mum's here! - Coming!
孩子们
Boys!
我去把他们带出来
Let me go fish them out.
孩子们
Boys!
-早上好 妈妈 -你好 妈妈
- Morning, Mum! - Hi, Mum!
-昨晚怎么样 -挺好的
- Hey, how was it? - Good.
你们要跟玛丽莎说谢谢吗
Are you gonna say thank you to Marissa?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
谢谢 我们学校见
Thank you. I'll see you at school.
-你们玩得开心吗 -开心
- Did you have fun? - Yeah.
当心 别弄折了
Be careful, don't bend it.
-真酷 -你弄折了
- Ah, cool! - You're bending it!
-快上车 -不 我没有 冷静点
- In you get. - No, I'm not, calm down...
还给我
Just give it back!
你们俩快上车
Guys, just get in the car.
系好安全带
Seatbelts.
我能看看吗
Can I have a look?
行 但我不会给你 因为你会折坏
Yeah, but I'm not gonna give you it cos you're gonna bend it.
不给 我说了不给
No! I said no.
-你们别吵了 -不给 你会折坏它们
- Guys, shh, shh, shh! - No! No! No, you're gonna bend them.
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表