剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
Angela.
乖 乖
It's okay, it's okay.
妈妈来电
妈妈来电
别哭了 别哭了
Stop, fucking stop.
求求你别哭了 上帝让他别哭了
Please, please, please stop, God just make him stop.
我只是想安静一下 谢谢
I just want some peace, please.
求你别哭了
Please, just fucking stop!
喂
Hello?
喂 是安吉拉·布莱克吗
Hello, is that Angela Black?
是安吉拉·梅耶 布莱克是我娘家姓
Angela Meyer, Black's my maiden name.
我是圣玛丽医院的登记员
I'm a registrar at St. Mary's.
你母亲是莎莉·布莱克吗
Your mother is Sally Black?
是的
Yeah.
很遗憾 你母亲昨晚住院了
I'm sorry, your mother was admitted to hospital last night.
我们尽力抢救 但是今早两点
We did all we could, but at two o'clock this morning
她心脏停止了跳动 我们没能救活她
her heart stopped and we couldn't revive her.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
安吉拉
Angela?
安吉拉
Angela?
安吉拉
Angela?
安吉拉
Angela?
我们聊聊埃奇沃特吧
Let's talk about Edgewater.
不是他死 就是你亡 安吉拉
It's him or you, Angela.
今晚必须动手
It has to be tonight.
这是关于做你必须做的事 为了活下去
This is about doing what you have to, to survive.
安吉拉 这事之前发生过
Angela, it's happened before.
你得先按下过滤按钮
You have to push the filter button first
等一会让机器运行起来
and give it a second to wake up.
第一天吗
First day?
是的
Yeah.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你现在出现任何其他副作用吗
And are you experiencing any other side-effects?
没 只是口干头疼
No, just the dry mouth and the headache.
有感到头晕 困倦吗
Any dizziness, drowsiness?
没
No.
很好
Excellent
你觉得药物治疗起作用了吗
and do you feel the medication is making a difference?
有 真的有效
I do. I really do,
我觉得自己更清楚了
I feel I'm clearer I suppose.
很高兴听到你这么说
I'm pleased to hear that.
我一直在想很过关于埃奇沃特的事
I've been thinking a lot about Edgewater.
那不错
That's good.
并不是 很难
It's not, it's hard.
我一想到这事
When I think about it,
想到我
about me,
就好像我在看别人
it's like I'm watching someone else.
我看着她
and I watch her,
我想阻止她 阻止我
and I want to stop her, stop me--
那个在埃奇沃特的女人
The woman in Edgewater,
那个被警♥察♥找到时手里拿着步♥枪♥的女人
the woman holding the rifle when the police found her,
那不是你 不是现在的你
that wasn't you, not who you are right now.
我告诉自己都是因为那孩子
I told myself it was because of the baby.
我有可能失去他
I could've lost him.
但你没有
But you didn't.
现在我又犯了
And now I've done it again.
她将自己投身教会生活
She threw herself into the life of the church
甚至在她最后的生命亦是如此
even towards the end of her journey here on Earth.
她教我们在面对死亡时要保持坚强
She taught us to remain strong in the face of death,
当然这是每个人的必经之路
which of course is part of every human being's journey
为了最后与基♥督♥在天堂团聚
in order that we may be reunited with Christ in Heaven.
我知道这会给她带来极大的安慰
And I know that it would bring her great comfort
得知她的女儿和外孙今天仍然与我们同在
knowing her daughter and grandson were here with us today.
这就是她外孙吗
So, this is her grandson?
很美 他的眼睛像你
Beautiful, he has your eyes.
你应该要回来
You should ask for them back.
你感觉如何
How are you coping?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 只是
I am, it's just
只是这个孩子
it's just this baby you see,
发生了一些事
something happened.
发生了什么
What happened?
他从出生后就一直哭
He hasn't stopped crying since the day he was born.
带他很不容易
It hasn't been easy.
但事情是这样 神父 我妈妈去世时
But the thing is, Father, when Mum died,
就是她离去的那一刻
and I mean the exact time she went,
一股寂静笼罩了他
this silence just washed over him.
连他的表情都变了
Even his face changed.
他的表情就像别人的呼吸
His expression it was like someone else's breath
充满了他的肺
was filling up his lungs.
他手脚的紧张用力都消失了
All the tension went out of his hands and his feet,
而且就像
and it was like,
就像有一束光
it was like this light went on
继续亮在他和我的骨头里
inside his bones and I,
我能从他的皮肤上看出来
I could see it in his skin.
简直是个奇迹
It was a miracle.
真的 那一刻就好像
Really, in that moment it was like,
神通过麦克斯在说话
God was speaking through Max.
那说得通吗 神父
Does that make sense, father?
这个嘛
Well,
祂会通过最最不平凡的方法显现自己
he shows himself in the most extraordinary ways.
对
Yeah.
没错 祂的确如此
Yes, he does, doesn't he?
谢谢
Thank you.
祂通过最最不平凡的方法显现自己
He shows himself in the most extraordinary ways.
现在他们无法再为我做什么了
And there's nothing more they can do for me now.
我妈妈去世时
When my mum died,
就像一束光笼罩了他
it was like this light went over him.
我们与基♥督♥团聚
We are united with Christ.
简直是个奇迹
It was a miracle.
当你回头看那段时间
When you look back at that time
看起来像什么
what does it look like?
就像看上去的那样
It looks like what it is.
除了我以外 对所有人来说都很明显
Pretty bloody obvious to everyone but me.
就在那边 对 完美
Just around the corner, yeah, perfect.
抱歉 我不知道你会回来
Sorry, I didn't know you were gonna be home.
我提早回来了 我想你
I came back early, I missed you.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
只是去散步
Just for a walk.
散步吗
A walk?
对
Yeah.
我给你打电♥话♥了 你没接
I called, you didn't pick up.
我的手♥机♥肯定开了静音
Oh, my phone must be on silent.
为什么是静音
Why is it on silent?
他在睡觉 我不想吵醒他
He's asleep, I didn't wanna disturb him.
只是散步吗
Just a walk?
只是散步
Just a walk.
外面下雨了 对吧
It rained, didn't it?
下了一点 大概三点 但不太久
A bit, around three, but not for long.
我们在公车站下躲雨
We stopped under a bus shelter.
你还好吗
Are you're okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
相信什么
Believe what?
他一整晚都是这样
He's been like this all night.
那你真的该睡觉了
Then you should have come to bed.
你已经好几天没睡了
You haven't slept for days.
他看上去有什么不同吗
Does he seem different to you?
当然了
Yeah, sure.
你在听吗
Are you listening?
他变了 奥利维尔
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表