剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
He's changed, Olivier.
他们确实会长大
Well, they go through phases.
我迟到了
I'm late.
他看不出来 对吧
He can't see it, can he?
他完全看不出来
He can't see at all.
但对你来说一直都感觉很真实 是吧
But it felt real, to you, at the time?
是的
It did.
感觉就像这把椅子
It felt like this chair,
就像你和我坐着
like you and me sitting,
现在这样聊天
here talking right now.
这感觉
It felt,
感觉就像世界上最真实的东西
felt like the most real thing in the world.
这是你的时刻
This is your moment.
这是你的大日子
This is your big day.
我是世界上最幸运的妈妈 对吧
I am the luckiest mummy in the world, aren't I?
你想给他们展示吗
Do you want to show them,
好让所有人看见
so that everyone can see?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
那来吧
Come on then.
我们让他们看看你的能耐 在水上行走吧 麦克斯
Let's show them what you can do, walk on the water, Max.
让他们看看你的能耐
Show them what you can do.
女士 你在干什么
Lady, what are doing?
天哪 画得真不错
Oh wow. It's really coming along.
我说不好 我还没
I don't know, I haven't quite--
我能看出来你上过艺术学校
I can tell you went to art school.
这是谁
Who is it?
不知道 我曾经认识的人
I don't know, someone I met once,
也许吧
maybe.
你有什么感觉 把他画出来
What did you feel, drawing him?
毫无感觉
Nothing.
她恢复得很好
She is doing really well...
很好 她很好 安吉拉 你好吗
Good, she's good, oh, hi Angela, how are you?
很好
Good.
这是纳丝琳 她是你的看护协调员
This is Nasrin, she's going to be your care coordinator.
幸会
Good to meet you.
我们很欣慰从你来这里后
We've been so pleased with all the work you've been doing
取得了很大成果
since you've been with us,
纳丝琳会继续接手后续的工作
and Nasrin's gonna be across how that continues going forward.
我想每周跟你见一次面 如果可以
I'd like to meet with you once a week, if that was okay,
之后可以降到每两周一次
and we can drop that down to fortnightly in time.
你知道自己之后住在哪里吗
Now, do you know where you'll be staying?
我们需要确保
We'll need to make sure you have
你拿到社区精神科医生的资料
the details of your community psychiatrist.
好
Okay.
你要出去了
You're getting out.
她把这地方租给失望的旅客
Well, she Air BnBs to disappointed travellers,
但我觉得在下个旅客预定前
but I think you've got a while
你能住在这里 所以
before anyone else is booked in so-
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气 亲爱的
Oh that's all right, love.
对 像我说的 这里不是丽兹卡尔顿
Yeah. Like I said, it's not exactly the Ritz,
虽然我也没去过那里 或许更糟
not that I've ever been to the Ritz, might be shit.
说真的 这里 这里很棒 谢谢
Honestly, this is -- this is great, thanks.
我给你泡杯茶
I'll make you a cuppa.
不用了
Oh, I'm fine.
牛奶 不加糖
Milk, no sugar.
好
Yeah.
我真的很感激这一切
I'm really grateful for this.
突然之间大家似乎都很忙
Everyone seems very busy all of a sudden.
人们以为我是圣女贞德
People think I'm Joan of Arc.
大家都说闲话 随便吧
Well people Talk, whatever.
你有你的时刻
You had a moment.
就一刻
A moment.
你不必开口谈
You don't have to talk about it.
我不介意
I don't mind,
在那里帮了我很大忙
it helped a lot being there.
那些指控呢
What about the charges, are they?
被撤销了 他们给了我一次警告
Dropped, they gave me a caution.
谢谢
Thanks.
同事们都很想你 知道吗
They miss you at work, you know.
是吗
Do they?
怎么 你看起来很意外
What, you look surprised.
我也不是公♥司♥的灵魂人物
Well, I'm hardly the life and soul.
我从不参加下班后的酒会 或派对
I never go to the drinks after work, or parties--
没人因此看不起你 亲爱的
No one judges you, love.
好吧 或许下一次我该去
Yeah, well maybe I'll come to the next one.
那太好了
That'd be nice.
说真的 对你做的这一切我无以回报
Honestly, I can't thank you enough for all of this.
你需要帮助 你也值得帮助
You needed help and you deserve help.
别让任何人说其他的话
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
你姐姐知道
Does your sister know you've
你让一个疯子住她的公♥寓♥吗
let a crazy person live in her flat?
别这么说你自己
Don't talk about yourself like that.
这是真的
It's true.
不 你有自己的困难 就跟我们其他人一样
No, you've got your struggles just like the rest of us.
不久后我们就会进去
It won't be long until we go in...
记住我之前说的
and remember what I was saying earlier.
梅耶先生和太太
Mr. And Mrs Meyer.
开始了 如我刚才所说
Here we go, so as I was saying,
法官会考虑的
the judge will take into account.
这只是暂时的
It's just for now.
一周四小时
Four hours a week?
他们怎么能说我对自己的孩子是种危险
How can they say I'm a danger to my own children?
他们会复核
They'll review it.
这不是永久的 这只是起初安排
This isn't permanent, it, it's just baby-steps
直到我们找到一个
until we can find a-
等等
Hey, wait.
安吉拉 别 安吉拉 这帮不了忙
Angela, don't, Angela this won't help.
替我把这些给儿子们
Give these to the boys for me.
快递 安吉拉·梅耶收
你落了这个
我觉得画得非常好
不该丢掉
伊莱
搜索SWW
SWW园艺
SWW披萨
SWW仓库卷帘门
SWW披萨
SWW仓库卷帘门
SWW仓库卷帘门
西南漫游者
塞勒斯广场 体育场
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表