剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
School's off for today, and the rest of the week.
-也许时间会更长 -真的吗
- Maybe even longer. - Really?
太棒了
Yes!
不是吧
No way!
-我们要去哪里 -其他地方
- So, where are we going? - Somewhere else.
-谢谢 再见 -再见
- Thank you, bye! - Bye!
我会跑赢你
I'm gonna beat you!
-太棒了 我赢了 -是我赢了
- Yes! I beat you. - I beat you!
好吧 这是我们需要的
Right, this is what we need.
拿着
There you go.
我们什么时候到那里
When will we be there?
我觉得不会太久
Not long. I don't think.
-我们住的地方漂亮吗 -我不知道
- Is it nice, the place we're staying? - I don't know.
我们会一直开 直到找到合适的地方
We are just gonna keep driving until we find somewhere.
接下来的路程我能用你的手♥机♥吗
Can I use your phone for the rest of the journey?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
-我们到那里后呢 -不行 亲爱的 抱歉
- When we get there? - No, sweetheart. Sorry.
但与布莱克和莎夏的小组讨论...
But the group chat with Blake and Sasha...
-我必须保持关机 -妈妈 求你了
- I have to keep my phone off. - Mum, please?!
只能用于紧急情况 除此以外一律关机
It's for emergencies only, otherwise it stays off.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
这是你们唯一不能违背的规则 好吗
That is one rule you guys cannot break. OK?
-但是为什么 -不能玩手♥机♥
- But why? - No phones.
-妈妈 求你了 -只有我们 聊天
- Mum, please... - Just people. Talking.
还有
...and...
-饼干 -这太棒了
- ...biscuits. - Oh, this is so cool!
爸爸会去那里与我们汇合吗
Is Dad going to meet us there?
我们有饼干
We have got biscuits.
不去
No.
爸爸不会跟我们一起
Dad won't be joining us.
为什么
Why?
因为你们爸爸和我...
Well, because... your dad and I...
因为...
Well, because...
他为什么不来 妈妈
Why not, Mum?
他太忙了
He's busy.
可怜的爸爸
Poor Daddy.
是的
Yeah.
可怜的爸爸
Poor Daddy.
她就这样走出学校
She just walked out of the school.
我的两个孩子 她走进来带走了他们
My two children, she walks in, she takes them,
没有一个人试图阻拦她
and not a single person tries to stop her.
怎么会发生这种事
How the fuck does that happen?
梅耶先生
'Mr. Meyer...'
我 我很抱歉 警探 对不起
I'm... I'm sorry, Detective, I apologise.
-我妻子病了 -是的
- My wife has not been well. - 'Yes..'
她不久前住院了 而且...
She was sectioned, not long ago, and...
她现在 偷了我的东西
and now she's... she's stolen from me.
绑♥架♥了我的孩子
She's abducted my children.
我知道我的权利
I know my rights,
这是绑♥架♥ 她的状况不适合...
and this is abduction, and she's in no condition to...
你能来警局一趟吗
'Can you come into the station?'
当然可以 我可以来警局如果...
Yes, of course. I can come into the station if that's...
好的
that's fine.
她有什么可能去的地方吗 比如朋友家
'..anywhere she might have gone, a friend's?'
不 我 我不知道 不 我...
No, I-I... I don't. No, I have...
不知道她可能去了哪里
no idea where she could be.
...电♥话♥记录 我们会告诉你
'..mobile records, so we'll tell you
什么时候来警局
when to come to the station.'
谢谢你 警探 谢谢
Thank you, Detective. Thank you.
最后出现位置
设备信息 关机
定位 西伦敦
伊斯特拉德费尔特
彭里斯
彭里斯
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
你好 请问你们这里有房♥间吗
Oh, hi, yeah. I wondered if you have anything available?
我们有三个人 我和两个孩子
There's three of us. Me and two kids.
小家伙们兴奋过度 对吗
Oh, little ones overexcited, is it?
差不多吧
Something like that, yeah.
太好了
Yeah, bless.
他们很早就放学了吗
School out early for them, eh?
是的
Right.
我可以付现金吗
Is it OK if I pay in cash?
当然可以
Course, yeah.
-好的 -不不不
- Ok. - No, no, no.
不必现在就付 亲爱的
Don't have to do that now, love.
来吧 我们去办一下入住
Come on. Let's get you sorted.
谢谢
Thanks.
-这里当心脚下 -谢谢
- Mind your feet there. - Thanks.
-就是这一间 -好的
- Just this one here. - Great.
-小棚屋 -孩子们 快来
- The penthouse. - Guys, come on.
当心脚下台阶
Watch the steps.
到了 这是起居室
There you go, that's the living room.
这是...你的钥匙
And er... there's your keys.
-好的 -给你 有什么需要尽管说
- Great. - There you go. If you need anything.
-欢迎来到天堂 -谢谢
- Welcome to paradise. - Thanks.
我们在查看高速公路的监控录像
So, we're looking through CCTV footage of the motorways,
并在监视她的信♥用♥卡♥和手♥机♥...
and we're obviously monitoring her credit cards and her phone...
她的手♥机♥关机了
Her phone's off.
-她不傻 -没错 但她没离开这个国家
- She's not stupid. - No. But she hasn't left the country.
带着两个小孩子 这只是时间问题
And with two young children in tow, it's just a matter of time...
"时间问题"
"A matter of time?"
你们有多少人在调查此案
How many of you are even working on this?
我说过 她很危险
I-I told you, she's dangerous...
她病了
She's not been well.
我们正尽力而为 梅耶先生
We're doing what we can, Mr. Meyer.
她带走了我的孩子
She took my children.
我的孩子有危险
My children are in danger.
-我明白 -好吧
- I understand. - Right.
我要走了
So, I'll be off,
有任何进展我会告诉你的
and I'll let you know if there are any developments.
请一定告诉我
Please do.
-太棒了 -太棒了 终于赢了
- Yes! - Yeah! Finally!
-再见 -再见
- Bye-bye! - Bye!
跟你们的朋友好好告别了吗
Did you say a nice goodbye to your friends?
他们会回来吗
Will they come back?
不 亲爱的 他们只是来度周末
No, love, they were just here for the weekend on holiday.
-他们得回家 -我们什么时候回家
- They had to go back home. - When are WE going back home?
还记得那时我生病
Remember when I wasn't very well,
我们很久都没见面吗
and we didn't see each other for a long time?
我不喜欢那样
I didn't like that.
没错 亲爱的 我也不喜欢
No, sweetheart, nor did I.
事实上...
And the truth is...
那个...
...that...
你们的爸爸病了
it's your dad that's not very well.
他需要治疗一下他的愤怒
And he needs some help with his anger.
你们见过他...他吼我
You've seen him when... he shouts at me...
吼你们 你们知道他有时脾气暴躁
at you. You know how he can be sometimes.
我们不能再待在他身边
Well, we can't be around him any more.
要多久
For how long?
-我不知道 -但我的朋友
- I'm not sure. - But what about my friends,
我的房♥间和玩具怎么办
and my room, and my toys?
我知道 我知道 亲爱的
I know. I know, sweetheart.
我也很想家 真的
I miss home too. I do.
但那样不安全
But it's just not safe.
听着
Look...
我们接下去这样做
This is what we're gonna do.
我们在这里休息一段时间
We are going to rest here, just for a bit,
喘口气 我会想到解决办法
catch our breath, I'm gonna figure some things out.
而且事情有段时间会感觉不正常
And things might not feel normal for a while.
但这只意味着
But that just means
我们得好好照顾彼此 我们三人
that we have to really look after each other, us three.
然后...我们能挺过去
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表