剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
Olivier?
奥利维尔
Olivier?
怎么了
What's going on?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
巴黎的工程出了点问题
There's a problem with the Paris build.
我得过去
Um, I have to go away.
现在吗
Right now?
对 但就今晚 我明天就回来
Yeah, it's just for one night, I'll be back tomorrow.
你想让我打电♥话♥找人陪你吗
Do you want me to call anyone to stay with you?
-那次私闯民宅... -没事 我会没事的
- The break-in was-- - It's fine, I'll be fine.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我们俩就像夜间的船 总是错过
Like ships in the night, the two of us.
工作重要
Duty calls.
我爱你
I love you.
他与他们说了那不勒斯 维苏威火山的旅行
He told them of Naples, of trips to Mount Vesuvius
给他们看了一些果园五彩斑斓的画
and showed them coloured prints of some of the orchards.
晚安
Night night.
压力 得知这点倍感压力
Stressful, it's stressful to know,
不知道我们会被困在这里多久
that we could be stuck here for who knows how long
这个天气极端 气温极寒的地方
in these extraordinary, freezing temperatures.
风寒指数已经达到了难以置信的地步
I mean, the wind chill factor is off the scale.
如果你把眼罩拿下一秒钟
If you take your goggles off for one second.
那就有很充足的时间...
So that they have plenty of time to-
既然它发现了猎物
Now that she's spotted her prey,
它随时都有可能发起攻击
she's going to make her move any minute now.
不会太久了 看 来了
Not long and there it is.
而它们毫无抵抗力
And they don't stand a chance.
它凶残至极 也理应如此
She's ferocious and that's how she has to be.
我该把这个手♥机♥扔了
I should throw this phone away.
他知道了
He knows.
你说什么
What did you say?
他知道我们干了什么 他要冲我来了
He knows what we did and he's coming for me.
懂吗 他也要来杀你了 他要结束一切
Alright, he's coming for you, he's gonna end this.
别说笑了 我的孩子还在楼上睡觉
Don't be ridiculous, my children are asleep upstairs.
你觉得他在乎吗
You think he gives a shit?
你得赶紧离开那里
You need to get out of there right now.
无论你需要怎么做
Just do whatever you have to, please.
逃 安吉拉 快逃
Run, Angela, just fucking run.
萨姆
Sam.
萨姆 醒醒 亲爱的 快点 该起来了
Sam, wake up, darling, come on, we need to get up.
我们要起床了 穿上这些 把衣服穿上
We need to get up, put these, put these clothes on.
-怎么了 -赶紧穿衣服
- What's happening? - Get dressed now.
-我去叫你哥哥 -爸爸呢
- I'm waking your brother up. - Where's Dad?
妈妈 怎么了
Mum, what's happening?
麦克斯
Max.
-麦克斯 快点 -怎么回事
- Max, come on. - What's going on?
你得起床了 赶紧下床
You need to get up, you need to get out of bed.
-什么事 妈妈 -我们得走了
- Like, Mum? - We need to leave.
-把这些穿上 穿衣服 -妈妈
- Put these on, get dressed. - Mummy.
赶紧穿衣服
Just get dressed!
你在干什么 爸爸呢
What are you doing, where's Dad?
妈妈 怎么回事
Mum, what's happening?
妈妈 怎么回事
Mum, what's happening?
-妈妈 拜托 爸爸呢 -你为什么这样
- Mum, please, where's Daddy? - Why are you doing this?
待在这个房♥间里
Stay, stay in this room.
妈妈
Mum!
你们待在这个房♥间里 把门锁上 听到没
You stay in this room and keep the door closed, okay!
妈妈 爸爸呢
Mum, where's Dad?
妈妈 你在干什么
Mum, what are you doing?
安吉拉
Angela!
安吉拉
Angela!
开门
Open the door!
安吉拉
Angela!
-妈妈 怎么回事 -儿子们 上楼去
- Mum, what's happening? - Boys, get upstairs now.
-你在干什么 -赶紧上楼
- What are you doing? - Just get upstairs now!
安吉拉 请开门
Angela, please open the door!
-爸爸 -离开这栋房♥子
- Dad? - Get away from the house!
-离开这栋房♥子 -妈妈 你吓到我了
- Get away from the house! - Mum, you're scaring me!
-安吉拉 赶紧开门 -上楼去
- Angela, open the door now! - Get upstairs now!
怎么回事
What's happening?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-爸爸 -待在那里
- Dad? - Stay there,
孩子们 待在那 别...
boys, stay there, don't...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
爸爸
Daddy?
警♥察♥为什么来
Why are the police here?
-妈妈 妈妈 -梅耶太太 把枪放下
- Mum! Mummy! - Mrs. Meyer, lower the weapon.
-妈妈 -妈妈 妈妈
- Mum. - Mum, Mum.
梅耶太太 我需要你立刻把枪放下
Mrs. Meyer, I need you to lower the weapon now.
-妈妈 妈妈 -爸爸
- Mum, Mum. - Daddy!
安吉拉·梅耶 你被捕了
Angela Meyer, you are under arrest
-因持有武器... -妈妈
- for possession of a firearm-- - Mum!
且蓄意伤人
With intent to endanger life.
别 别 我不...
Just, just, I didn't-
-你有权保持沉默 -爸爸
- You don't have to say anything. - Dad!
-我不知道该怎么办 -妈妈
- I don't know what to do. - Mum!
但如果当被问及时
But it may harm your defence
你没有回答 可能会在之后
if you do not mention when questioned,
庭审中对你有不利的影响
something which you later rely on in court.
-妈妈 妈妈 -没事
- Mum, Mum! - It's alright.
没关系 没关系
It's okay, it's okay.
求你 求你 求求你
Please, please, please!
听着 你得冷静下来
Look, you need to calm down.
很快会有人来看你
Someone's coming to see you shortly.
我想知道发生了什么
I want to know what's going on.
为什么没人跟我说
Why isn't anyone talking to me?
我们已经解释过了
We've already explained,
医生需要给你做全面检查
the doctor needs to give you a proper assessment,
之后你才能跟别人说话
before you talk to anyone else.
我以为他要杀我 我在保护自己
I thought he was gonna kill me, I was protecting myself,
-仅此而已 -现在不是说这些的时候
- that's all that happened. - Now's not the time.
我没有威胁别人 我只是害怕自己被杀
I didn't make any threats, I was, I was scared for my life,
你得理解 我...
you have to understand, I was--
听着 我们会跟你好好谈
Look, we'll talk it all through with you
等你看过医生之后
after you've seen the doc.
我要 我要见我的孩子
I need, I need to see my children.
这不可能 抱歉
It's not possible, I'm sorry.
试着休息一下吧
Try, try and get some rest.
萨姆
Sam.
只是个噩梦
It was just a dream.
只是个噩梦 好吗
Just a bad dream, okay?
妈妈在哪
Where's Mummy?
她没事 她只需要休息
She's okay, she, she just needs some rest.
她会好起来吗
Will she be okay?
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
我不需要这样 懂吗
I don't need this, okay?
我不需要你们都看着我 检查我
I don't need you all looking at me and examining me.
我需要的是我的丈夫被关起来
What I need is my husband to be locked away,
然后他就不能伤害别人了
where he can't hurt anyone.
跟我说说这个
Tell me about that.
他杀过人 一个女人 五年前
He murdered someone, a woman five years ago,
大久保由希 他杀了她 现在他想杀我
Yuki Okubo, he killed her and now he wants to kill me,
因为我碍事了 你懂吗
because I'm inconvenient, see?
就像当时的她一样 我知道 我知道
Just like she was and I know, I mean, I knew,
因为艾德告诉了我
because Ed told me.
你说的是艾德·哈里森 那个杀手
This is Ed Harrison, the hitman?
如果你跟他谈 他会告诉你
If you'd just speak to him, he'll tell you.
我们没有跟艾德谈过 安吉拉
We haven't spoken to Ed, Angela,
但我们看了你的供述
but we went back over your statement
警♥察♥去了那栋房♥子
and the police went to the house,
你说你在那里遇见了这个男人 艾德
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表