剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
他想打动别人的时候从不小气
He never spared any expense when he was trying to impress.
你已经报♥警♥了
You've already been to the police.
谁知道你说了关于我的什么话
Who knows what you could have said about me?
他们不想听
They didn't wanna listen.
我都没机会提你的名字 西奥·沃特斯
I didn't even get to mentioning the name Theo Walters.
但还是有风险 对吧
Still a risk, though, innit?
你真的认为我这么需要钱吗
You really think I need the money that badly?
不 我只是觉得有更容易的生存方式
No, I think there are easier ways to get by
按照你选的路来说
in the path you've chosen.
但你喜欢这样 对吧
But you like this, don't you?
闯入别人的生活 闹得翻天覆地
Showing up in someone's life, and creating chaos.
你变了
Something different about you.
好
All right.
你有什么想法
What do you have in mind?
安吉拉 用你自己的话说
OK, Angela, in your own words.
发生了什么
What happened?
我知道他看起来善良又风趣
'I know he seems kind and charming and...
他确实是
'he is.
只不过他还有不为人知的一面
'Except there's this whole other side to him.
没人见过
'And no-one sees it.
不要
No!
无论你自以为多了解某个人
No matter how well you think you know someone,
他们总能让你大吃一惊
they can continue to surprise you.
没有艾德 安吉拉
'There is no Ed, Angela.'
笑一笑
Smile.
我要告诉你多少次
'How many time do I need to tell you?
我绝不会...我没有 我从没打过妻子
'I would never... I didn't... I would never touch my wife.'
家里的监控
'The CCTV at the house.
去检查 你们就能看见
'Check it, then you will see.'
也许他这么做了 然后他打...
'Maybe he did, and then he hit...
我要告诉你们多少次
'How many times do I have to tell you?
我什么也没干 老天啊
'I didn't do anything. For fuck's sake.'
他肯定是跟踪了我们什么 然后发现了
'He must've followed us or something and found out.'
查佩尔霍警探
你有什么想法
What did you have in mind?
这是什么
What is this?
你家的监控清楚地显示了
The CCTV in your house clearly shows...
你在殴打妻子
'you assaulting your wife.'
我做了什么你要这样对我
'What did I ever do to deserve that?'
我的手和膝盖在土里跪着 你才肯回来
'On my hands and knees in the dirt for you.
那我成了什么样的男人
'What kind of man becomes that?
在自己的妻子面前低声下气
'That he ends up grovelling in front of his own wife?'
你一直不会撒谎
'You always were a bad liar.
不会扑克脸
'No poker face.'
右手拇指 用力按
'Your right thumb. Press firmly.
右手食指
'Right index.
右手中指
'Right middle.
右手无名指
'Right ring.'
你们只是浪费时间
'You're just wasting your time here.'
中指
'Middle.'
这贱♥人♥陷害了我
'The bitch set me up!'
走吧
'Let go!'
走吧 走吧
'Let go! Let go!'
回头见
Oh, I'll see you later.
我以为你会留下 但是
Thought you might've stuck around, but...
我猜这不是你的风格 对吧
guess that's not your style, is it?
你的头怎么样了
How's the head?
有过更糟的时候
'Had worse.'
也是
Right.
告诉我
Tell me something.
有多少次
How many times?
什么
'What?'
你干过多少次这种事
How many times have you done this?
你不会想知道
'You really don't wanna know.'
我以前的生活也跟你一样
You know, I used to live my life like you.
困在其中
Trapped.
直到我意识到
'Till I realised you can
你可以一辈子迁就这个世界
spend your entire life bending to the world,
或让这个世界迁就你
'or you can make the world bend to you.'
现在你可以逃之夭夭
And now you get to just walk away,
神秘的陌生人 步入夕阳
the mysterious stranger, into the sunset.
我喜欢这种说法
'I like the sound of that.'
那是肯定
I bet you do.
但你一点也不神秘
But there's nothing mysterious about you.
你容易预测
You're predictable.
单调
You're mundane.
不过你的人生很快就会变得更加有趣
But your life's about to get a whole lot more interesting.
为什么
Why, erm...
你为什么问我有多少次
Why did you ask how many times?
我找到了克雷格·曼特
I found Craig Mantle.
你替他作证后 害另一个人进了监狱
You put someone away when you testified for him.
也是个混♥蛋♥
Nasty fucker, too.
我告诉了他们你住在哪里
I told them where you live.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
我没有吗
Didn't I?
听着 无论你打算干什么 安吉拉
Look, whatever it is you're trying to do, Angela,
都不会成功
it's not gonna work.
这是你给自己建的牢笼 西奥
You built this cage, Theo.
现在你能住进去了
Now you get to live in it.
我不知道为什么我们不能去动物园了
I don't know why we can't go to the zoo any more.
你知道为什么 动物们不开心
You know why. They're not happy.
企鹅看起来很开心
The penguins looked pretty happy.
好 去吧 去玩吧
OK, go. Go, go. Play.
怎么样了
How did it go?
保释被拒绝了
'Bail's been refused.'
你的丈夫在庭审前哪也去不了
Your husband's not going anywhere till trial.
好
Ok.
好的
Ok.
-那庭审是什么时候 -几个月后
- And when will that be? - 'Months.
也许六个月 或更久
'Six, maybe, could be longer.'
-除非他认罪 -他不会的
- Well, unless he pleads. - 'He won't.'
他应该认罪 这案子证据充分
He should. It's a strong case.
直到他请了昂贵的律师帮他脱罪
Until he gets his expensive lawyer onto it.
替OJ辛普森脱罪的律师都无法
'The guys who got OJ off couldn't change
洗白你丈夫对你所做的事
'what your husband did to you.'
那其他事呢
'What about everything else?'
陪审团会听取这些年来他对你的恶行
The jury will hear how he's treated you all these years.
然后会给他定罪
'And they will convict him.'
你还好吗
'You OK?'
还行
Fine.
我还行
I'm fine.
-谢谢 -那好
- Thank you. - 'OK.'
-妈妈 你在干什么 -你在干什么
- Mum, what are you doing? - What are you doing?
-我都不知道你会弹琴 -你会吗
- I didn't know you could play. - Can you?
弹吧 妈妈
Go on, Mum.
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表