剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
I know, I know, I know. Come here. Let's take this off.
好了 舒服多了 对吧
There we go. That's better, isn't it?
杰基 没事 没事
Jacky, it's OK. It's OK.
别动
Stay.
别动 别动
Stay. Stay...
安吉拉
Angela!
天呐 你还好吗
Jesus Christ, are you OK?
-安吉 你还好吗 -嗯
- Ange, are you all right? - Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
送一份电报去蓝锚公♥司♥
'And send a wire to the Blue Anchor,
诺丁汉中♥央♥街
'Union Street, Nottingham.
很不幸告诉你斯宾瑟去世了
"Regret to tell you Spicer passed away.
他老友的悼念
"Condolences from his old pals."
他们会喜欢的 真情实感
'They'll like that. Shows proper feeling.'
-你要去哪里 宾克 -我要去求爱
- 'Where are you going, Pinkie?' - 'I'm going courting.'
妻子不能给证据...
'A wife can't give evidence...'
我要再喝一杯
I need another drink.
今天很辛苦吗
Tough day?
可以这么说
You could say that.
就是那种
One of those...
需要不停在脑子里思考问题
You keep turning it over in your head, over and over.
停不下来
Unable to stop it.
如果你要去
If you're going...
当然 你要喝什么
Of course. What would you like?
之前买♥♥的里奥哈葡萄酒叫什么
What was that Rioja from the other week?
-孔塔多尔酒庄 -对
- The Contador. - Yeah.
好主意
It's a good choice.
不如你用弗兰克圣诞节送我们的好玻璃杯吧
Why don't you get those nice glasses Frank got us for Christmas?
我很害怕摔坏 所以从来不用
I'm so scared of breaking them, we never use them.
好
Yeah.
-但需要先冲洗一下 -好的
- They might need a rinse out, though. - Sure.
-好好洗 听到了吗 -我会的
- A thorough rinse, yeah? - I will.
人脸识别或输入密♥码♥
密♥码♥错误
人脸识别或输入密♥码♥
基伦·法维尔
通话记录
-给 -谢谢
- Here you are. - Thanks.
这样吧 我直接上楼看书了
Actually, you know what, I might just take it up and read.
我累了
I'm tired.
今晚我可以回床上睡吗
I don't suppose, tonight, I could return to our bed?
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
什么时候可以
When?
我不知道
I don't know.
给我录一段你的声音
'Make a record of your voice for me.
-不会花太多钱 -但我们没有留声机
- 'It doesn't cost very much.' - 'We haven't got a gramophone.'
如果你走了 我可以借一个
'If ever you're away, I can borrow one,
这样就能听到你的声音了
'and then I can hear your voice.'
你让我录一段我的声音
'You asked me to make a record of my voice.
给你
'Well, here it is.
你想让我说的是 "我爱你"
'What you want me to say is, "I love you."
这是事实
'Here's the truth.'
安吉拉
Angela!
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我没有别的方法联♥系♥你
I didn't know how else to reach you.
奥利维尔来电♥话♥了
Olivier called.
他想见我 今天
He wants to see me. Today.
你知道是因为什么事吗
Any idea what that is?
不知道
No.
我为什么要知道
Why would I?
我不再给他干活了
My business with him's done.
我已经告诉他了 所以
I told him no. So...
所以怎么 你...
So, what, you...?
你觉得我跟他说了你的事吗
You think I told him about you?
-你说了吗 -没有
- Did you? - No.
好吧
Ok.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to bother you.
等等
Wait!
我看到他手♥机♥里的名字了 基隆·法维尔
I saw the name on his phone. Kieron Farwell.
像我说的一样
Like I said.
我知道你怎么想我
I know what you think of me.
我就是个
I'm just some...
神智不清的受害者 你只想问"你为什么不离开"
..Deluded victim you just wanna ask, "Why don't you leave?"
我觉得你很勇敢
I think you're brave.
如果我勇敢 就会每次说
If I was brave, I would have left him
我要离开他时说到做到
every time I said I was going to.
你觉得他会让你走吗
Do you think he'd let you?
不会
No.
我不知道
I don't know.
我差点离开了
I almost did.
几个月前
A few months back.
但他来找我 还求我
But he showed up and he begged.
他是我孩子的父亲
He's the father of my children.
我无法想象没有他的生活
I can't imagine my life without him.
这有多操蛋
How fucked up is that?
你愿意帮我做件事吗
Would you do something for me?
我希望你跟踪他
I want you to follow him.
如果他要让我看起来
If he's gonna make me look like
像个无法履行职责的母亲
I can't be a mother to my own children,
我需要知道
I need to know.
-我做不到 -他想再见你
- I can't. - He wants to see you again,
所以他还没放弃这事 对吧
so he's not giving up on this shit, is he?
你不打算看里面有多少钱吗
Aren't you even gonna look how much is in there?
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
我以为你就是干这个的 "帮人解决麻烦"
I thought this is what you do. "Help people with things."
我越界了 好吗
I crossed a line, OK?
我不该告诉你任何事
I shouldn't have told you anything.
那你为什么说
So why did you?
因为我喜欢你
Because I like you.
你不喜欢我 艾德 你都不了解我
You don't like me, Ed. You don't know me.
你以为你了解 因为你观察了我两个月
You think you do because you've been watching me for two months,
但你不了解我
but you do not know me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我不能再牵扯其中了
But I can't get any more involved.
你知道他对我♥干♥了什么
You know what he does to me.
你还打算让他带走我的孩子吗
You're gonna let him take my children, too?
找别人
Find somebody else.
你有什么没告诉我
What is it you're not telling me?
祝你好运 安吉拉
Good luck, Angela.
真心的
I mean it.
好 进去吧
OK, in you go.
我一会给你们拿零食 好吗
I'll get you a snack in a minute, OK?
-爸爸 你回家了 -你们好啊
- Dad! Dad, you're home. - Hello.
-学校怎么样 -你怎么这么早回来了
- How was school? - Hey, how come you're home so early?
今天很闲
Slow day.
我们现在能玩游戏了吗
Can we please just go play our game now?
15分钟 去吧
15 minutes. OK.
15分钟 不是50
15, not 50.
这是为什么
What was that for?
因为你很漂亮
Because you're beautiful.
我还需要其他原因吗
Do I need any other reason?
-不 我不美 -你就是很美
- No, I'm not. - Yes, you are, yes.
你就是
You are.
你去哪了
So, where have you been?
什么意思
What do you mean?
这个嘛
Well...
你的枕头下有钱 对吧
There was money under your pillow, right?
-牙仙给的 -对 没错
- From the tooth fairy? - Oh, yeah. Right.
你花了吗
Did you spend it?
我买♥♥了这些
I bought these.
新的吗
Are they new?
还很好看
And beautiful.
妈的 办公室的电♥话♥
Shit. The office.
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表