剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
我好累
'I'm just so tired.
我厌倦了总是生气害怕
'I'm tired of been angry and scared.'
离开这栋房♥子
Get away from the house!
妈妈 你吓到我们了
'Mum, you're scaring us.'
仿佛没什么值得让我盼望的了
'It's like there's nothing left of me any more.'
这些都会过去
This will pass.
这一切
All of it.
是吧
Yeah....
上一次我有这种感觉
It's just the last time I felt like this...
是在埃奇沃特事件之前
..Was right before Edgewater.
仿佛我不受控
Like I'm not in control.
你利用埃奇沃特让我相信你编的这出戏
'You think Edgewater will make me believe this shit!'
但你确实信了
But you did believe it.
-不是吗 -奥利维尔
- 'Didn't you?' - 'Olivier?'
-怪物 -我们说服你信了
- 'Monster.' - 'We convinced you.'
什么人才会这样对别人
'What kind of person does this to someone?
对我这种受了这么多苦的人
'Someone that's suffered like I have.'
我做了什么你要这样对我
'What did I ever do to deserve that?'
曼特车行
如果你对事物施加足够压力
'You push on something enough...
它就会断裂
'it breaks.'
曼特车行有限公♥司♥ 企业信誉报告
如果你继续对剩余的部分施加压力
'If you keep pushing on those pieces left behind...'
申报历史
克雷格·曼特停业
西奥·沃特斯通知
那些也会断裂
'..Then they'll break too.'
-你是克雷格·曼特吗 -你是谁
- Are you Craig Mantle? - Who's asking?
我叫安吉拉·布莱克
My name's Angela Black.
我想跟你谈谈曼特车行
I wanted to talk to you about Mantle Motors.
听着 抱歉 我很忙
Look, I'm sorry, I'm busy...
你把生意给了一个叫做西奥·沃特斯的人
You gave your business to a man called Theo Walters.
还不是售卖♥♥ 你只是把产权转给了他
It wasn't a sale, you just signed it over.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
你不能就这样闯来我家 懂吗
You can't just show up like this, you know?
-站在别人家门口 问这些... -求你了
- On a man's doorstep, asking... - Please.
求你了 我丈夫 他...
Please. My husband, he....
他打掉我的牙齿 他...
He knocked out my tooth. He's...
拽着我的头发拖我 一直拖下楼梯
dragged me, by my hair, down a flight of stairs...
他踢我 打我
He's kicked me, punched me.
而现在 他夺走了我的孩子
But now... he's taken my children.
这是他的暴行中 伤害我最深的一次
And that hurts more than anything he's ever done to me.
你也有孩子吧 甚至孙子
You've got kids, grandkids?
他们让你重新思考世界 是吧
Put things in perspective, don't they?
让你思考
Get you thinking about
你希望他们生活在什么样的世界里
what kind of world they're gonna grow up in,
我们给他们树立了什么样的榜样
what kind of example we're setting for them?
他们会看到什么 当...
What do they see, when...
当那些孩子看着你 他们会看到什么
when those kids look at you? What do they see?
克雷格 你是什么样的人
Craig, what kind of a man are you?
我尽力
I do the best I can.
西奥帮助了我丈夫夺去我的孩子
Theo helped my husband to take away my children.
而我对他一无所知
And I know nothing about him.
我只是想明白怎么回事 求你了
I'm just trying to understand. Please.
如果别人来问 打探消息 我会否认
If people come knocking, asking questions, I'll deny 'em.
可以 没问题
Fine. That's fine.
他替我撒谎了
He lied for me.
在法庭上
In court.
我当时惹了很多麻烦
I was in a lot of trouble with...
跟一些穷凶极恶的坏人
with some particularly hard bastards.
西奥就是那种人
Theo was just some guy.
跟那种人是一个地方的
Someone who shared the same local.
我需要一条出路
I needed a way out.
他说他能帮忙
He said he could help...
只要我给他办点事
..If I did something for him.
所以 我把他的名字放上了契约
So... I put him on the deed.
那种人
Blokes like that,
不在乎任何事或任何人
people who don't care about anything or anyone.
吸血鬼 蚕食别人痛苦的水蛭
Vampires, leeching on other people's misery...
用尽一切办法
any way they can.
对 我自己也认识一些这种人
Yeah, I've known a few like that myself.
谢谢
Thank you.
这让我想起来以前奶奶总说的话
'Reminds me of something my nan always used to say.
如果你在地狱待得够久
'If you live in hell long enough...
魔鬼就会住进你的心里
'..That's when you get the devil in you.'
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help
曼特车行
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我的孩子们去别人家留宿了 我终于有一晚能...
My kids have a sleepover, I finally have a night for...
安吉拉在车行展厅
Angela's at the showroom.
她在摧毁那地方 我在监控上看到了
She's destroying the place. I saw it on the CCTV.
她把整个地方都砸了
She's smashing the whole place up.
-好吧 那怎么是我的问题了 -不是
- Well, how's that MY problem? - It's not.
是我们的问题
It's ours.
我们需要一起去解决
And WE need to deal with it.
走吧
Let's go.
-什么 -怎么回事
- What... - Hey, what's going on?
-你在干什么 -这是你做的 奥利维尔
- What are you doing? - You did this, Olivier.
是你害这一切发生
You made all of this happen.
实际上 是你们俩干的
In fact, the two of you did all of this!
你在对我的展厅干什么
What the fuck are you doing to my showroom?
-我要报♥警♥了 -是吗
- I'm calling the police. - Yeah?
-我就不会 -什么
- I wouldn't. - What?
我说"我就不会"
I said, "I wouldn't."
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
拿着
Take it.
-别再给自己掘坟墓了 -拿着
- Don't dig yourself any deeper. - Take it!
就现在
Now!
快关上
Shut it!
打开
Open up!
打开
Open up!
-好了 我们得赶紧了 -我知道
- Come on, we need to get a move on. - Yes, I know.
打开后备箱
Open the boot!
-谁先来 -安吉拉 打开后备箱
- Who goes first? - Angela, open the boot!
去他妈的 来吧
Fuck it. I'll do it.
我先来 奥利维尔 你在听吗
I'll go first, OK? Olivier, are you listening?
-西奥 放我出来 -来吧 你可以的
- Theo, let me out! - Come on, you can do it!
西奥 放我出来
Theo, let me out!
快点
Come on.
-他们来了 快点 -什么
- They're here. Come on. - What...
什么情况
What the fuck is happening?
安吉拉
Angela?!
他进来后看到我们在一起
He just came-came in and he saw us together,
他就嫉妒了 然后把整个地方都砸了
he just got jealous, and started smashing the place up.
然后他就 他拿起...
And he just... He took that...
你在说谎 她...她在说谎
You're lying! She's... She's lying!
他把整个地方砸了 然后他打了我
Smashed the place up, and then he did this...
我就是这个意思 这才是真正的他
This is what I mean, this is what he's like.
他就是这样...
He's just like...
梅耶先生
Mr Meyer...
-我因涉嫌严重人身伤害罪逮捕你 -什么
- I'm arresting you on suspicion of grievous bodily harm. - What?
你有权保持沉默 但如果被问及时
You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence
你有所隐瞒 可能会对之后
if you do not mention when questioned something
你的庭审辩护不利
which you later rely on in court.
你所说的任何话都可能成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
-你明白了吗 -她在骗人
- Do you understand? - She's lying!
你个恶心的骗子
You are a filthy liar.
安吉拉
Angela!
看看他 他就是这种人
Look at him, this is how he is.
你个大骗子
Such a fucking liar!
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
是吗
Is that right?
无论他给你多少 这些值更多钱
Whatever he gave you, these are worth more.
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表