剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
Sorry, can I help you?
我不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
好吧
Ok?
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
什么人才会这样对别人
What kind of person does this to someone?
对我这种受了这么多苦的人
Someone that's suffered like I have?
来啊 说话啊
Go on. Say something.
说话啊
Say something.
我知道你那晚干了什么
I know what you did that night...
万圣节那晚
on Halloween.
很高兴终于见到你了 西奥
Well, it's nice to finally meet you, Theo.
是我
It's me.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
医院那边
The hospital.
这是释放你的一个条件
It was a condition of your release.
我必须签字同意你的住宿安排
I had to sign off on your living arrangements.
你想干什么
What do you want?
谈谈
To talk.
你能走开吗
Can you move, please?
你依然是我们孩子的母亲
You're still the mother of our children.
你依然要参与他们的生活
You'll still be in their lives.
你能怪我吗 关注你的康复情况
Can you blame me for taking an interest in how you're recovering?
你想多跟我们的儿子在一起 但是
You want more time with our boys, but...
但你不想想这一切会怎么影响他们吗
but you don't think about how all this affects them?
-这不公平 -他们很害怕
- That is not fair. - They're scared.
-害怕 -我们的儿子害怕自己的母亲
- Scared? - Our boys are scared for their mother.
因为我只能在接待中心
Because I'm only allowed to see them
在陌生人的看守下见他们
with some stranger watching over us in a fucking contact centre.
我只想单独见他们
I just wanna see them on my own.
但你知道这不可能
But you know that isn't possible.
怎么了
What?
你来这里是因为我找到艾德了
You're here cos I saw Ed.
-或者我该说 西奥 -天哪 又来这套
- Or should I say, Theo. - Oh, God, this again.
我说对了 是吧
I'm right, aren't I?
我只是想确保你在照顾自己
I just wanna make sure you're looking after yourself.
你根本不在乎我
You don't give a shit about me.
如果你在乎 你就不会停了我们的卡
If you did, you wouldn't have cut me off.
你已经夺走了我们的孩子
You've already taken our boys,
现在我一无所有 孤独一人
now I have nothing and I'm alone.
来这里是个错误
This was a mistake.
如果你真的在乎我
If you really care about me,
你为什么不让我成为他们生活的一部分
why don't you let me be a part of their lives?
你为什么不来跟我妥协
Why don't you just meet me in the middle?
你注意自己的行为
Just behave yourself.
他出现后我觉得住在那里不再安全了
I just don't feel safe staying there after he turned up.
这没问题 我是认真的
It's not a problem. I mean it.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
我的客房♥都是垃圾 所以希望没关系
My spare room is full of crap, so I hope that's OK.
说真的 什么地方都很好
Honestly, anywhere is great.
只要你不介意跟疯子一起住
As long as you don't mind sharing your house with a lunatic.
你不是疯子
You're not a lunatic.
精神病病房♥的人不会同意你的看法
People back at the psychiatric ward might disagree with you.
如果你不想 我们不必谈论那些
We don't have to talk about it anymore if you don't want to.
没关系
It's fine.
我只是感觉
I just feel...
说不好 我感觉我该做些什么
I don't know. I feel like I should have done something.
你并不知道 没人知道
You didn't know. Nobody did.
我不想让别人知道
I didn't want anyone to.
我知道有事不对劲 但我以为是我的问题
I knew something wasn't right, but I thought it was me.
我们就会这样 对吧 责怪自己
That's what we do, isn't it? Blame ourselves.
现在说起这些感觉太奇怪了
It's so bizarre, talking about it now.
我们在一起的这么多年 我一个字都不敢说
All the years we were together, and I couldn't say a word.
我只是...让自己相信这是我的错 你懂吗
I just... let myself believe it was my fault, you know?
我知道他脾气不好
I knew he had a temper,
我激怒了他 惹恼了他
and I'd provoked him, I'd pushed him.
我告诉自己
And I told myself...
他其实爱我 从心底深处
he loved me, really. Underneath.
他只是有时会生气 仅此而已
He just got angry sometimes, and that was that.
然后我一个人在那里过了25天
And then 25 days, on my own, in that place,
我想起他打我的每一次 我就...
and I think about every time he hit me, and I just...
我无法理解为什么
..I can't understand why.
我无法理解的是你为什么不更加愤怒
What I can't understand is why you aren't more angry?
-我很愤怒 -但那个男人打你
- Oh, I'm angry. - Yes, but that man hit you.
他控制了你 而且还让你崩溃
He controlled you, and he pushed you to the bloody edge,
现在他夺走了你的孩子 安吉 这...
and now he's taking your kids. Ange, this...
如果我让自己变成那样
Just if I let myself go down that road,
我不知道自己会干什么 但
I don't know what I do, but...
我不会停止
I wouldn't stop.
我会不停地陷入天知道什么...我不能这样
I'd keep going into God knows what, and... I can't.
有什么意义呢
What's the point?
那个禽兽利用了你
That fucking animal has taken advantage of you.
但我能怎么办
But what can I do?
我跟别人说我丈夫与别人密谋
I say to anyone that my husband conspired with someone
让我进精神病院 夺走我们的孩子
to have me committed, to take our children,
这会让我看起来像什么
how does that make me look?
与别人密谋 你什么意思
Conspired with someone? What do you mean?
今天很漫长了
It's been a long day.
好
Ok.
知道吗
You know...
我真的不理解你经历了什么 正在经历什么
I can't really understand what you went through, going through.
我不会假装理解
I don't pretend to.
但是
But...
他们是你的孩子 安吉
they're your kids, Ange.
无论如何继续努力 别停止
Keep fighting however you can. Don't stop.
别让那个禽兽带走他们
Don't let that bastard take them.
谢谢 真心的
Thanks. Really.
为所有事
For everything.
像我所说 里面都是垃圾
As I said, it's full of crap.
-但... -这很完美
- But... - It's perfect.
-谢谢 -好了 明早见
- Thanks. - All right. Well, I'll see you in the morning.
-晚安 -好好睡
- Good night. - Sleep well.
梅耶太太
Mrs Meyer?
-你好 -谢谢来电
- Yes, hello. - Thanks for calling.
我是路易斯·艾尔德
I'm Lewis Aird.
你的社工跟我解释了状况
Now, your social worker's explained the situation.
我想让你知道如果有情况
I want you to know and I'm there to step in
-我会随时介入 好吗 -谢谢
- if there's any kind of trouble, OK? - Thank you.
-梅耶先生 早上好 -你好
- Mr Meyer, good morning. - Hello.
安吉拉
Angela.
抱歉你感觉需要叫警♥察♥
Sorry you feel this is necessary.
在这等着
Wait here.
我收拾了一切 衣服 首饰
I've packed everything. Clothes, jewellery...
所有东西都在这里了 借过
Everything's in here. Excuse me.
那好
Right.
我想自己看看确保无误
I'd like to look in the house to make sure.
为什么 你觉得我会拿走你的耳环吗
Why? You think I'm keeping your earrings?
或自己留着你那些素描吗
Or holding back your little sketches all for myself?
我只想拿回我的东西
I just want what's mine.
-都在里面了 -先生 请靠边站
- It's all in there. - Sir. Just step aside, please.
行
Sure.
-你介意我... -不行 在这里待着 先生
- Do you mind if I... - No. Can you stay here with me, sir?
真的吗
Really?
大概是公♥司♥打来的
Probably the office.
我...
I, er...
抱歉 我...
I'm-I'm sorry, I...
-好 快点 -谢谢
- OK, be quick. - Thank you.
银行账单
我能给你打回去吗
Can I call you back?
好 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
-...在现场吗 完毕 -在
- '..are you on-site, over?' - Yeah.
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表