剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表
你想继续开户吗
So, you'd like to go ahead with that?
-是的 -好吧 我们开始吧
- Yes. - OK, let's get started.
请问账户名是什么
What name should I put on the account?
安吉拉·梅耶 实际上
Angela Meyer. Actually, erm...
是安吉拉·布莱克
Angela Black.
当他们到这里时 你会说什么
So, what do you say? I mean, when they get here?
我该说你是谁
Who am I supposed to say you are?
告诉他们 我在帮你康复
I'll tell them I'm working with you to help you get better.
妈妈
Mummy!
-妈妈 -你们好
- Mum! - Hey!
过来 我好想你们
Oh, come here. Oh, I have missed you so much.
过来坐下
Come and sit down.
妈妈 我们把它们带来了
Mummy, we brought them.
爸爸说是你给我们买♥♥的
Daddy said you bought them for us.
是的
I did.
很高兴你们能喜欢
I'm really glad you like them.
它们特别软 对吗
They're really soft, aren't they?
知道我为什么选择它们吗
Do you know why I chose them?
-不知道 -不知道
- No. - No.
你们听过狮子和野猪的故事吗
Have you ever heard the story of the lion and the boar?
-没有 -那是一个又热
- No. - Well, it was a really hot,
又闷的夏天
sweltering, summer's day.
在荒无人烟处 有片小水塘
And there's this little patch of water in the middle of nowhere.
一只狮子和一头野猪同时到达了那里
And a lion and a boar... both get to it at the same time,
它们都渴得要命
both thirsty as anything.
所以它们开始争论
And so they start to argue
谁第一个喝水
about who gets to have the first drink.
它们吵呀 吵呀
They argue and argue...
直到吵得精疲力尽
until they get so tired from arguing,
不得不停下来喘口气
they have to stop for breath.
停下来后
And now they've stopped...
它们看到所有
...they see all these...
那些秃鹫
these vultures...
正在它们头顶盘旋 等着它们倒下
circling above them, waiting for them to collapse
好吃了它们
so they can just eat them.
于是 狮子和野猪
So, what happens is, the lion and the boar...
决定握手言和
decide to make up.
它们决定做朋友
They decide that it's better to be friends
总好过一直吵架 最终成为秃鹫的盘中餐
than to fight all the time and end up a snack for the vultures.
但狮子不能吃掉野猪吗
But couldn't the lion just eat the boar?
你们没听说过丛林法则吗
Well, haven't you heard of the rules of the jungle?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
狮子不能想吃谁就吃谁
The lion can't just go around eating whoever he wants.
这就像是学校
It's like school.
有规则 并且必须遵守
There are rules, and you have to play by them.
一段时间内 我们不得不像这样见面 然后
We have to meet like this for a little while, and then...
最终...
and then eventually...
但愿你们能偶尔来和我住在一起
hopefully, you guys can come and stay with me sometime.
要多久
How long?
我不知道
I don't know.
但爸爸说你病了
But Daddy said you're ill
要花很久才能康复
and it would take a long time for you to get better.
他说我们在你身边时必须小心
He said we had to be careful around you.
我没事 好吗
I am just fine, OK?
我保证我很好
I promise I am fine.
我真的很好 并且
I really, really am. And...
我正竭尽全力
...I'm doing all I can
让一切尽快恢复正常
to get everything back to normal as soon as possible.
好吗
Ok?
-好的 -好吗
- Ok. - Ok?
看见你们真好 看见你们真好
Oh, it's so good to see you. It's so good to see you.
看见你们真好
It's so good to see you.
女王美甲店
你想做什么样的
Now, what you after?
你觉得合适的都行
Whatever you think.
我觉得合适的吗
Whatever I think?
我觉得你涂梅红色会很好看
I think you'd look good with a plum.
我喜欢梅红色
I love plum.
-好吧 就涂梅红色吧 -好的
- OK. Let's go with plum. - OK.
抱歉 我不擅长记名字 你叫...
Sorry, I'm terrible with names, it's, er...
-安吉拉 -好的
- Angela. - OK.
-别担心 我之前没来过 -好的
- Don't worry, I've not been in before. - OK.
我认识西奥
I know Theo.
哪个西奥
Theo?
姓沃特斯
Walters.
好吧
Ok...
他不知道我来这里 他...
He doesn't know I'm here. He, erm...
我最近认识了他
he came into my life recently, and, er...
我在他的资料页上看到你跟他的合照
I saw your picture with him on his profile page,
我只是想知道 他是个什么样的人
and I just wanted to find out what I was dealing with.
-很奇怪吗 -对 有点奇怪
- Is that weird? - Er, yeah. Kind of.
所有人都会在网上搜索他们的约会对象 但...
I mean, everyone googles someone they're dating, but...
不开玩笑 你这样就有点不正常了
not being funny, this is a bit next level.
我只是对他有种很怪的感觉
I've just got a really strange feeling about him,
我想 你作为他的前女友...
and I thought, you know, you being his ex...
伸手
Hand.
听着 我不认为是他的前女友
Look, I'd hardly call myself his ex.
我们只约会过几次
We only had a few dates.
然后他在我生日那天出现
Then he shows up on my birthday,
拿着瓶香槟 站在这店的外面
outside this place, with a bottle of champagne.
开始晒我俩的照片
Started posting pictures of us
好像我们是《恋恋笔记本》里那对情侣
like we're that couple in The Notebook.
他就是个怪胎
He was a fucking weirdo.
好吧
Right.
分手时
Then when it came to ending it,
简直让人痛苦不堪
it was a massive pain in the tits.
因为他欠了很多债
Cos he was having these huge money problems.
他已经身无分文 而且开始头脑不清醒了
He was totally skint and proper losing his shit.
万圣节
Halloween, right...
那是凌晨两点 我喝得烂醉 我就
It's two in the morning, and I'm so hammered, I just...
我就跟他摊牌了
I just go for it.
告诉他 老兄 我们俩不合适
Tell him, mate, this is not working out.
他开始举止奇怪 黏黏乎乎 然后他手♥机♥响了
And he's getting all weird and needy and then his phone goes.
他的展车厅被烧了
His car showroom got burned down.
-曼特车行吗 -对
- Mantle Motors? - Serious.
我在那边伤他的心
While I'm sitting there, breaking his heart,
其他人把他的生意一把火烧光了
someone's torching his business to the ground.
天哪
Oh, God.
几天后 他又开始给我发短♥信♥ 打电♥话♥
And then a few days later, he's calling and texting again,
送我贵得要死的礼物 仿佛什么也没发生过
sending all kinds of expensive shit, like nothing's happened.
但我下决心了 我不在乎你的保险有多少钱
But I'm like, I don't care how much your insurance pay-out is,
你是个疯子 我得躲着他
you're a nutter. I had to ghost him.
这个世界充满了头脑疯狂的人 我告诉你
The world is full of some absolute mentalists, I tell you.
对 你说的没错
Yeah. You're not wrong there.
这是万圣节发生的事吗
This was Halloween?
对
Yeah.
一个奇怪的夜晚
Weird old evening.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我觉得你说得对 梅红色很适合我
I think you're right. I think I look good with plum.
我就知道你会喜欢 另一只手
I knew you would. Other hand.
就...
Just, erm...
帮我个忙 好吗
do me a favour, will you?
什么
What's that?
远离西奥·沃特斯
Avoid Theo Walters.
别担心 我觉得想躲的人是他
Don't worry. I think he'll be the one wanting to avoid me.
你跟他谈过吗
Oh, you've spoken to him?
他说会今天准备好
He said he'd have them ready today.
我已经过去两次了
I've been over twice.
好 给我搞定 好吗
All right. Just get it done, yeah?
给你回电
Call you back.
不好意思 有事吗
剧集 | 黯淡安吉拉(2021) | 导航列表