剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
Next year, huh?
我准备好发表声明了,太大声了,抱歉
I'm ready to make my statement. That was loud, sorry.
你什么时候想要说?
When do you wanna say something?
现在说如何?
How about right now?
把桌子清空
Clear the table.
不好意思,各位,我想跟大家讲一件事
Excuse me, everyone. I'd like to make an announcement.
我想要宣布事情
I'd like to make a statement!
大家应该都认识我了吧?
You guys probably already know me, right?
上周大家都在传我的搞笑影片
There was that video of me going around last week,
里面有我 和《蠢到没药医》那个老节目的角色
with me and the meme from that old TV show Beyond Repair.
我想针对这点来回应
Wanted to kinda address that.
大家不一定要接受我的想法
I don't wanna tell anyone else how to feel,
但我个人认为这只是无害的玩笑
but, personally, I thought it was just a harmless joke.
他到底在搞什么?
What the hell is he doing?
什么? -就说吧
What? -Exactly.
但我觉得所有人都应该关注更重要的议题
But I think that we should all just move on to more important things
例如拯救北极熊 还有为什么一个月只有两天披萨船日
like saving the polar bears or why we only get pizza boat twice a month.
我们能一起克服难题的 -好耶
Together we can overcome. - Yeah!
还有一件事
Oh, and, uh, one more thing.
格雷华勒斯是好人
Greg Wallace is a good guy.
他也是我的朋友
He's a friend of mine,
对,就这样,谢谢大家听我说
Yeah, that's it. That's all. Thanks for listening.
好,不好意思,我要下桌了
Okay. Uh, excuse me, I'm gonna just hop down.
这么早回来喔?
Home early? -Mmm.
没有话要跟我说吗?
Are you going to tell me what's going on?
你一定猜不到昨天发生什么事
Guess what happened yesterday at work.
我没有要猜喔
I'd rather not.
他比我还喜欢邦乔飞
he loves Bon Jovi.
好
Okay.
从来没有在他办公室聊这么久
I finally connected. We talked for hours.
那你有跟他说 你为什么这么多年都没有升职加薪吗?
And what about your promotion?
他帮不了我了
He can't do anything.
他下个月就退休了
He's retiring in a month.
我太迟了
It's too late.
你真的没有把它当作一个机会来看喔?
You really don't see it, do you?
什么啊?
See what?
怎么这么笨啊?
You can be so dumb.
你老板退休 就表示说你的公♥司♥有一个职位空出来
John retiring means there's a position opening up.
那就是你的机会啊
This is what you've been waiting for.
你很奇怪耶你,什么没有机会?
How can you not see it?
我?
Me?
我管理整个部门?
Run the division?
对啊
Why not?
我没想过
I've never even considered that.
有,你有想过
Yes, you have.
你只是没有说出来而已啊
You just never believed it was possible.
好,我帮你说
Okay. I'll say it for you.
我可以当主管
"I can be the boss.
我是公♥司♥资历最高的
I'm experienced and qualified.
我可以的,加油
I can do this."
今晚吃什么?
What's for dinner?
我帮你
Let me help you.
教练,你找我吗?
Hey, uh, Coach. You wanted to see me?
我等等再回电给你
Uh, look, let me call you back.
嗨,进
Hey, Jin.
结果那个灭火器被挂错了位置
So, it turns out the fire extinguisher was hung in the wrong place,
保险公♥司♥说这是区域办公室的错 不是我们
which the insurance company says is the district's fault and not ours.
换句话说,你侥幸逃过了
In other words, you lucked out.
但谢谢你
But, also, thank you,
他们现在得帮我建另一间重训室
because now they have to build me a new equipment room.
太好了,你要我帮忙摆设吗? 因为我可以…
That's amazing. Oh, do you want me to help set it up? 'Cause I can--
不用,没关系,我自己来就好
No, no. It's okay. I'll do it myself.
我找你来的真正原因
The real reason I wanted to talk to you
是想告诉你,我很欣赏你要求再试一次
is to tell you I appreciated you coming to me to ask for another shot.
这样很勇敢
Showed guts.
真的吗? -真的
Really? -Yeah.
另外,其中一个校队队长告诉我 你在征选时的表现很有潜力
Also, one of my varsity captains said you showed a lot of promise at tryouts.
他似乎真的很相信你
He seems to really believe in you.
明天下午三点半,不要迟到
Tomorrow, 3:30. Don't be late.
好,我一定准时到
Yes, sir. You got it.
感觉如何?
How's it feel?
什么?
What?
让你同胞的努力付诸东流
To take your whole community three steps backwards.
苏琪,我照你说的做了,好吗?
Suzy, I did everything you asked, right?
我已经发表声明了,你还想怎样?
I made my statement, so what more do you want?
你确定那是声明吗?还是是足球队征选?
You sure that was a statement? Or was it a soccer tryout?
听我说,苏琪
Look, Suzy,
我知道我不是你心目中 那种勇敢又英勇的发言人
I know I'm not the brave, heroic spokesperson that you want me to be,
但说真的,我只想当个普通人 做些平凡的事
but honestly, I just wanna be a regular guy who does regular things
例如,跟我朋友出去玩,踢踢足球
like hang out with my friends and play soccer.
听着,要勇敢发声很难,进
Look, it's hard to speak up, Jin.
我知道
I know that.
像我们这种人必须为他们发声
so it's up to people like us to speak for them.
我不同意你今天的决定 但你愿意说实话也挺可贵的
I disagree with your decision today, but I respect your honesty.
话说回来,你为什么想当普通人啊?
And, by the way, why would you wanna be a regular guy?
猪八戒
Pigsy.
臭小子,胆敢偷东西啊?
You little thief.
看我怎么收拾你
Someone needs to teach you a lesson.
你看,是薯条
Look! French fries!
开什么玩笑?
You gotta be kidding me.
维辰?
Wei-Chen?
好了,我知道,我出来了
You win! You win!
维辰?这是怎么一回事?
Wei-Chen? What the hell?
如果我爸都阻止不了我
If my father couldn't stop me,
那你就更不可能
you won't either.
告诉他,等我找到我要找的东西 自己会回去
I'll come home when my quest is complete.
进
Jin!
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表