剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
Should be a decent squad this year. -Yeah. Uh, sure. Thanks.
别担心,你只要比这个混♥蛋♥厉害就好
Hey, don't worry, man. You just gotta be better than this little turd.
对
Yeah.
听着,安迪说你靠得住,你应该来参加
Hey, Andy says you're a solid player, so you should come.
好,谢谢,真感谢
Yeah, thanks. I appreciate that.
来,我来用,有时候要敲一下
Here, here. Sometimes you have to--
好了
Yeah.
好,欢迎来到进阶生物
All right. Welcome to Bio 2.
我是拉金斯老师,今年一开始要介绍演化
I'm Mr. Larkins, and we're gonna start the year off with evolution.
与大家平常的认知恰恰相反 演化过程并不容易
Now, contrary to popular belief, it's not all smooth and easy.
其实可说是残酷的生存之战
It's actually a brutal battle for survival.
这也是为什么我的前妻在图表上
Which is why my ex-wife is on the chart.
她是从左边数过来的第二只猴子
She's the second monkey from the left.
不行喔,拉金斯老师 你不该评论女人的外表
Not cool, Mr. Larkins. You shouldn't comment on a woman's appearance.
你说得没错,露比
You're absolutely right, Ruby.
这不好笑,我很抱歉
Uh, that was not funny and I apologize.
说到物竞天择 我们的第一份作业是小组作业
Speaking of natural selection, our first unit is a partner project.
大家找个灵长类同学 两两一组,好吗?开始找吧
So, everybody, find a primate and let's pair up. All right? Get to it.
嗨,帅哥先生
Oh, hey, Mr. "Hot Stuff."
对…对,帅哥就是我
Yea-- Yes. Ye-Yeah. "Hot Stuff." That's me.
我是艾蜜莉亚 -我是进
Amelia. -Uh, Jin.
很高兴认识你,算是啦 -算是啦?
It's nice to meet you, sort of. -Sort of?
我的意思是我们念同一间国小 算是已经认识了
I meant we sort of know each other 'cause we went to elementary school together.
然后你去念克斯路中学 我去念桃乐希尼可拉中学
Then you went to Crest Road Intermediate, I went to Dorothy Nichols Middle.
现在连我都觉得自己很可怕 我…我应该闭嘴了
And now I'm kind of creeping myself out. I should-- I should stop.
我应该记得你,因为你很引人注目
You know, I think I do remember you. Well, you kind of stand out, obviously.
是吗? -你要参加足球征选吗?
I do? - Hey, you're trying out for soccer?
对,我不知道,也许吧
Yeah. Or, you know, I don't know. Maybe.
不,这样很好啊
No, that's cool.
我本来也想参加
I was actually gonna try out too,
但我妈希望我去演话剧 因为她高中时加入话剧社
but, um, my mom wants me to do drama because she did drama in high school,
我们的兴趣非得一模一样才行
and apparently we have to have all the same interests.
你父母也是这样吗?
Are your parents ever like that?
我…
Uh, I'm--
我其实不确定他们有没有兴趣
I'm not actually sure if my parents have any interests.
你最后有买♥♥那件连帽外套吗?
So, did you, uh, end up getting that hoodie?
对,我买♥♥了八件 -八件?
Yeah, I got like eight of 'em. -Eight?
一周七天,每天穿一件
One for every day of the week,
多出一件能在洗衣服那天穿 以免我忘了洗
and then one more for laundry day, in case I forget.
你觉得我能买♥♥一件吗?
Do you think I could get one?
不行,是我的收藏品
No, it's a collection.
我懂了
Got it.
你…你找到实验伙伴了吗?
So, do you, um-- Do you have a lab partner yet?
基尼校长,欢迎你大驾光临 有什么事吗?
Ah, Principal Kinney, to what do we owe this honor?
什么? -我…我不知道
What? -I just-- I don't know.
大家好,丸吉姆在这里吗?
Hey, everyone. Um, is there a Jim Wang here?
丸吉姆?
Jim Wang?
是“王”
Wang.
能跟你谈一下吗?
Can I borrow you for a second?
拜托别闹 -好啦,我知道
Okay. Please. -I know. I know.
怎么了吗?
So, uh, what's going on?
抱歉,我的中文不太好
Oh. Uh, so sorry, b-but my Chinese isn't super good.
这位是伟恩张 -维辰
Oh. -Uh, well, this is Wayne Chung. -Wei-Chen.
他是转学生,跟你一样是华人
He's a new student and he's Chinese, like you.
好
Uh, okay.
我想说你可以带他熟悉环境 因为你们俩有很多共通点
I thought that you could show him around since you two have so much in common.
有吗?
Uh, we do?
今天一整天他都会当你的小跟班
So, for the rest of the day, he's gonna be your shadow.
不好意思,我的什么?
Sorry, my what?
他会跟着你去上所有课程
Well, he's gonna tag along with you to all of your classes,
除了英文,因为英文是他的第二语言 还有数学
except English, because he's ESL, and math.
他的数学比你强太多了
He's way ahead of you in math.
你们期待吗?好好相处吧
You excited? Have fun.
嗨,我的名字是孙维辰
Hi. My name is Sun Wei-Chen.
很高兴认识大家
Nice to meet you.
你想要开始了吗? -好啊
So, do you want to get started? -Yeah. Yeah, sure.
嗨 -嗨
Yo. -Hey.
我们在外面吃 -太好了,我…
We're, uh, over on the bricks. -Oh, awesome. Cool. I'll, uh--
进,进,我帮我们找了位置
Jin! Jin! I found seats for us!
快来,这里,就在这里
Come on! Here. Right here.
你要跟别人一起坐啊
Oh, you're, uh, sitting with someone.
没关系,别担心 -没有
It's all good. Don't worry about it. - No.
快点,你看得到我吗?
Come on. Can you see me?
进,你想吃萝卜糕吗?
Jin, would you like some luóbo gao?
不用,谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
好
Okay.
进,你喜欢烧烤酱吗?
Um, Jin, do you like barbecue sauce?
不太喜欢
Not really, dude.
好
Okay.
进,你喜欢幽默的电影吗?
Oh, Jin, do you like humorous films?
你不必每次都说我的名字,直接说就好
You don't have to say my name every time, okay? You can just talk.
好
Oh, okay.
进,对喔
Oh, Jin! Oh, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是谁?
Who's that?
这个吗?
This? Oh. This is from a popular manga called Kugo Ren Saga.
对,我知道《虎莲传说》 -你知道吗?
Uh, yeah, no. I know Kugo Ren. -Oh, you do?
对,我只是… 我认不出这个角色,这是谁?
Yeah, I just-- I didn't recognize the character. Who is that?
这是第四集的虎莲
This is Kugo Ren from book four.
这才不是虎莲,而且那部漫画只有三集
No, that's not Kugo Ren. Also, there's only three books.
没有,总共有七集
No, there's seven.
对,也许有些还没在美国上市
Yeah. Maybe some have not come to America yet.
来,我拿给你看
Ah, here. Let me show you.
等等,等一下 -怎么了?
Ah, w-wait, uh, hold on. -What?
你好,进 -嗨,小崔
What up, Jin? -Hey, 'sup, Trav?
安迪说你今天没办法跟我们一起吃中餐
Uh, Andy said you couldn't have lunch with us today
是因为你交了新朋友
because you made a new friend.
你好吗?我是崔维斯 他是乔许,你叫什么名字?
What's up, man? I'm Travis. This is Josh. What's your name?
维辰,很高兴认识你们
Um, Wei-Chen. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你,我喜欢你的上衣 在哪买♥♥的?
Nice to meet you. I like that shirt, man. Where'd you get it?
这件吗?
Oh. Oh, this? Um--
是一家中国公♥司♥的
This is from a-a Chinese company.
可以到他们的官网上买♥♥
Uh, you can buy this on their website.
不会吧,我爱官网
Oh. No way, I love websites.
我得去看看
I gotta check that out.
我一直都想穿机器人的衣服
You know, I've been meaning to wear more robot shirts.
好,很高兴认识你,我们回头见,进
Yeah. Uh, nice to meet you. And I'll, uh, check you later, Jin.
再见,小崔 -好
Yeah. Later, Trav. -Cool.
他是谁?
Who is he?
他是崔维斯,是我足球队的朋友
That's Travis. He's a friend of mine from soccer.
那个人是你的朋友吗?
That guy is your friend?
他喜欢捉弄别人,你也看得出来
He kind of likes to mess with people, as you can see.
暑假时,他和我的朋友安纽闹得不愉快
He got into this whole thing with my buddy Anuj over the summer.
说真的,安纽心情还是很差
Anuj is still kind of messed up about it, honestly.
喂,你们笑什么笑?
Hey! What are you laughing at?
等等,别这样
Uh, well, hey, uh. Please-- Please don't-- don't-- don't do that.
为什么?他很没礼貌 -对,但大家都在看我们
Why? He's being disrespectful. -Yeah. Yes, but everybody's staring at us.
很好,让他们看 -不好,拜托冷静点
Yeah. Good. Let them. -No, no. Yeah. Please chill.
好啦
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好像是个自信哥
You're kind of, like, a confident dude, huh?
“自信哥”?
"Confident dude"?
对,你完全不会怀疑自己
Yeah, like, you don't ever really doubt yourself.
为什么我要怀疑自己?
Why would I doubt myself?
好,如果你想要,就让我看漫画书吧
Okay. You can show me the book now, if you want.
对喔,但不是书
Oh, yeah. Oh, but it's not a book.
这个
It's this.
跟我来
Come with me.
很酷吧? -对
Cool, right? - Yeah.
只是看起来根本不像虎莲
Just, it doesn't look like Kugo Ren.
在第四集,他学会了七十二变
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表