剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
Phantom Fury 17.
什么?
What?
在《幻影之怒17》
In Phantom Fury 17,
坏人用孽镜刺伤了齐天大圣 并偷走他的金箍棒
the villain stabs Monkey Lord with the magic mirror and steals his staff.
你在漫画书里看到的吗?
You saw that in a comic?
对,你♥爸♥是孙悟空吧?就是齐天大圣?
Yeah. Your dad is Sun Wukong, right? Like, the Monkey King?
你认识他吗?
You know him?
当然,大家都认识他
Yeah, dude, everybody knows him.
《虎莲传说》不是唯一一本 根据孙悟空改编的漫画
Kugo Ren isn't the only comic book based on him.
大概有八本不同的漫画
There's, like, eight different comic books
描述到坏人偷走齐天大圣的金箍棒
where the villain steals the Monkey King's magic staff
来策划他们邪恶的计划
to sort out some sort of evil plan.
《三国战记》、《极恶诡计》 当然还有《幻影之怒17》
Uh, Sango Warriors, Darkest Intention, and definitely Phantom Fury 17.
你认为牛魔王的计划藏在某部漫画里吗?
So, you think Bull Demon's plan is hidden in manga?
也许一切的关联远超乎我们的想像
Maybe everything is more connected than we think.
我们必须看那些漫画
We need to see those comics.
你好
Hello.
我们几天前来这里用餐,弄丢了一条项链
We were here a few days ago and lost a jewelry.
不知道有没有人捡到
Just wondering if anyone found it.
抱歉,东西不在这里
Sorry, it's not here.
你确定吗?也许内场的员工捡到了
Are you sure? Uh, maybe someone in the back found it.
我说过了,东西不在这里
I told you, it's not here.
是一个圆形的玉坠,有橙色…
It's a pendant. It's round. It has orange color--
听着,我们很忙
Look. We're very busy.
如果没有要用餐,请离开
If you not eating here, please leave.
喂,她是我妻子
Hey. That is my wife.
讲话放尊重一点
Have a little respect.
为什么?你就不尊重她
Why? You didn't.
那天晚上你们发酒疯,对彼此大吼大叫
The other night. Screaming at each other like drunk idiots.
我记得你们两个
I remember you two.
我想跟你们经理谈谈,公先生
I want to talk to your manager, Mr. Gong.
济公不是经理,他是服务生
Gong's not the manager. He's the busboy.
他今天没来上班,所以他被炒鱿鱼了
He never show up today, so he's fired.
我知道是因为我就是经理
I know that because I'm the manager.
那好,我要拿走这些…
Well then, I am taking this--
拜托拿去吧,那些放两年了
Please do. They're two years old.
来吧,我们走
Come on. Let's go.
你要开始倒楣罗
Now you have bad luck! - Hey, don't do that.
没礼貌耶你
You're rude!
我有感觉玉坠还在这里
I know it's here.
不要再找了啦
Let's just go home.
等等,它一定藏在后面
Let's see what's back here.
我们去看一下
Let's go!
赛门
Simon.
来啦,来啦
Come on! Come on!
这什么地方啊?
Where are we?
味道像烧焦的化学品
Smells like burnt chemicals.
我们刚搬来美国的时候 住的那间公♥寓♥,大卖♥♥场对面那间
Kinda reminds me of our first apartment.
就是这个味道嘛
Same smell.
我有时会想念那个地方
I miss that place sometimes.
我也是耶
Me too.
你记得我们那时整天穿上我们最好的衣服
Remember how we'd get dressed up
吵着要去哪里吃饭
and argue over which restaurant to go to?
你天天都想吃牛肉面
You always wanted beef noodles.
那你天天都想吃龙虾和乳酪蛋糕
You wanted lobster. - And cheesecake.
结果我们什么也吃不起
But we couldn't afford any of it,
我还要穿着长裙煮饭给你吃耶
so I'd put on my favorite dress just to cook rice.
你穿着长裙煮饭的样子很好看啊
I loved you in that dress.
脚
Look!
天啊
Oh, my God.
好,这个牛魔王 在这些漫画里的样貌都不一样
Okay, so this Bull Demon guy pops up in different forms all over these comics.
他在这里有兄弟
This one shows him having brothers.
这是真的,他有七个兄弟
That's true. He has seven.
在这部漫画里,他和你♥爸♥一样会变身
In this one, he can shape-shift like your dad.
他会点皮毛,但技术不太纯熟
He can but just a little. Not a master.
在这里 他和一个拿着佛珠项链的醉汉打架
Here, he's fighting a drunk guy with a magic-bead necklace.
济公昨天把这个给了我
Ji Gong just gave that to me. Yesterday.
在这部漫画中,他的双手接了铁锯
This one shows him having chain saws for arms.
不对 -该死,我真希望这是真的
No. -Ah, damn, I was hoping that one was real.
但如果他要推♥翻♥天宫,他怎么还在这里?
But why is he still here if the uprising is in Heaven?
在我的梦里,观音说秋分时
Uh, in my dream, Guanyin said something about the equinox
天界和凡间的门户会开通
and the gate between Earth and Heaven opening.
也许他想做和哈维艾德一样的事
Maybe he's trying to pull a Harvey Elder.
《惊奇四超人》吗? -鼹鼠人
The Fantastic Four? -Mole Man.
什么? -《惊奇四超人》
What? -Fantastic Four.
有个坏人,鼹鼠人哈维艾德
There's this villain, Harvey Elder, the Mole Man.
他从地底发动攻击 摧毁了所有核能发电厂
He destroys all these nuclear power plants by attacking them from below.
毕竟叛变就是以下犯上
I mean, it is called an uprising.
看看这个
Ooh, check this one out
在《虎莲传说》57集 牛魔王把金箍棒插在地上
"In Kugo Ren Saga 57, the Bull Demon plants the staff into a field
一路延伸到地球核心,汲取全世界的力量
and extends it down to the earth's core, harnessing the power of the whole world."
观音说力量会由内而外释放 “源自核心”
Guanyin said that power comes from within. "It flows from the core."
他会藉由凡间摧毁天界
He's going to use your world to destroy mine.
我们必须马上赶去足球比赛
We gotta get to the soccer game.
要找到挂着蠢鼻环、身穿俗气皮外套的人
It can't be that hard to find a guy wearing a cheesy leather jacket
应该没有那么难
and a stupid nose ring.
除非他变身过了
Unless he shape-shifted.
对,除非他变身过了
Right. Unless he shape-shifted.
走吧
Let's go.
水,我要喝水
Water. I need water.
来
Here.
这是什么?
What is this?
只是热水和一些强身健体的药粉
Just hot water and some healthy stuff.
是原生百草粉,我妻子经营的生意
Uh, it's a wildflower herbal powder. My wife owns the business.
我得走了,我必须…
I need to go. I need to--
慢一点,慢点… -你们不明白…
Take it easy. Take it-- - You don't understand--
小心点
Take it easy.
喝多点吧
Drink more.
你要我们叫救护车吗?
Do you want us to call for help?
拜托不要
No. Please don't.
你和别人打架了吗?
Were you in a fight?
他逃家,惹上一些麻烦
He ran away from home. Got into some trouble.
我得出手救他
I had to get involved.
你是指罪犯吗?
You mean, criminals?
算是吧
Something like that.
发现你儿子在这种地方 你心里一定很难受
It must be terrible to find your son in a place like this.
对
Yes.
但这是我的错
But it was my fault.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我不想让他犯下和我一样的错误
I tried to keep him from making the same mistakes I made.
但我把他逼走
But I pushed him away.
孩子如明镜
Children are like a mirror.
面对须荣戚
Sometimes it's hard to look.
希望你感觉好一点了
Well, I hope you feel better.
的确好多了
I do, actually.
你留着吧,这能让你身强体壮
Please keep this. -It gives you strength and energy. -Mmm.
这些中药粉也拿去吧
Have more powder too.
保重
Take care. - Mmm.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我也是耶
He has nothing.
可是他已经离婚了耶 他儿子还吸毒耶,我的天啊
and his son is on drugs.
但是他说的话很有道理
He was right though. -Mmm.
孩子真是我们的明镜
Children are a mirror. -Mmm.
都觉得一切会好起来的
I know we'll be okay.
今天一起去看进的球赛好不好?
We should go to his game.
各位观众,大家好
Well, hello, world!
希望大家都很期待比赛,白鹤队加油
Oh! I hope you're excited about the soccer! Go Cranes! Whoo-hoo!
但在这之前,我们将带来秋季社团表演
But before that, we have our Fall Club Showcase.
首先是气候社团
And first up is Climate Club
他们要针对单次使用的塑胶餐具 传达相当新颖的讯息
with a very cool message about single-use plasticware.
我们的地球就要被毁灭了
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表